Looking for guitar player

Paducah, KY

#1 Mar 14, 2013
I'm looking for a guitar player in Madisonville, Ky, to give me some lessons. I'm a beginner with no experience on the guitar. Anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks!
Jesse

Greenville, KY

#2 Mar 14, 2013
We need to play the guitar, we need to tune our piano, we need to pound some drums, we need to pick a banjo, we need a government program...
oh yeah

Madisonville, KY

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Male or female ?

Paducah, KY

#4 Mar 14, 2013
oh yeah wrote:
Male or female ?
Female

Paducah, KY

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Looking for guitar player wrote:
<quoted text>
Female
I'm a female...I don't care if the instructor is male or female
oh yeah

Madisonville, KY

#6 Mar 14, 2013
What kind of guitar do u have ?
Funny

Duluth, GA

#7 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm a female...I don't care if the instructor is male or female
your either a really dumb female or this is all fake! That's pretty stupid getting on this site saying your a female looking for lessons and you don't care if its a male or female! I'm gonna say that you know exactly who the oh yeah person is. I'm also gonna say that the two of you have set this up so you can get together at one of your houses and screw around! Funny funny funny!
Funny

Duluth, GA

#8 Mar 14, 2013
If you were actually looking for guitar lessons topix is probably not the best place to look! Also if you didn't have anything to hide I think you could probably use your names! What a joke!
growup

Madisonville, KY

#9 Mar 14, 2013
I'm looking for a guitar player in Madisonville, Ky, to give me some lessons. I'm a beginner with no experience on the guitar. Anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks!
Really grow up you old woman and stay off topix ur a granny be responsible and stay off this site wanna be jealous hoe
Funny

Duluth, GA

#11 Mar 14, 2013
growup wrote:
<quoted text>
Really grow up you old woman and stay off topix ur a granny be responsible and stay off this site wanna be jealous hoe
Good recovery!!!
fyi

Duluth, GA

#12 Mar 20, 2013
Ray Ligon gives lessons, and very reasonable.

Madisonville, KY

#13 Mar 20, 2013
Okay, well first of all, I didn't use my real name because of crazies like a couple of you who just want to harass people on forums. Secondly, I am only looking for guitar lessons and nothing more. This is not the only website I've gone through. I thought someone on this forum might know since it is local. Thirdly, I don't understand why people like me have to defend themselves for simply looking for music lessons. If I wanted to hook up with someone, there are plenty of other sites to use and that would still be none of your business. Thank you to those who actually offered helpful information. To those of you who did not...you should get a more enjoyable life for yourself so you don't have to read Topixs all day and try to pick people apart just to make you feel better about yourself. There are a lot of people on this forum who ask real questions and there are also a lot of people who give real answers and actually try to help people. Thanks again!
Funny

Trenton, TN

#16 Mar 20, 2013
Okay, well first of all, I didn't use my real name because of crazies like a couple of you who just want to harass people on forums. Secondly, I am only looking for guitar lessons and nothing more. This is not the only website I've gone through. I thought someone on this forum might know since it is local. Thirdly, I don't understand why people like me have to defend themselves for simply looking for music lessons. If I wanted to hook up with someone, there are plenty of other sites to use and that would still be none of your business. Thank you to those who actually offered helpful information. To those of you who did not...you should get a more enjoyable life for yourself so you don't have to read Topixs all day and try to pick people apart just to make you feel better about yourself. There are a lot of people on this forum who ask real questions and there are also a lot of people who give real answers and actually try to help people. Thanks again!
Are you the same one that asks this same question every few months? Bet you are and this is a code to meet your cheater and screw!!! Funny funny!!!
really?

Madisonville, KY

#18 Mar 20, 2013
Maybe you should grow up and stay off topix why don't you take your own advice!!! Ur question was dumb especially asking it on here are you seriously not right in the head lmao you sound mentally retarded
Chuck

Princeton, KY

#21 Mar 20, 2013
----Jesse---- wrote:
We need to play the guitar
We need to pound Adeles pooty poo so hard it leaves a scar
We need a six string
We need a hottie to suck on my ding a ling
We need a bass
We need to cream on Honey Boo Boo's mom's face
We need a guitar with strings of seven
We need a fat woman that will let us inside her cellulose filled heaven
We need a government program...
I hope you die Jesse!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hard to remain silent 21 min Helpful tip hopef... 2
miss you (Jul '15) 1 hr Jack Mehoff 57
wanting someone u can't have 2 hr mee 16
greg kutella (Oct '10) 2 hr MidnightProwler 62
Drop A Word/Add A Word (Jun '11) 6 hr Hatti_Hollerand 5,164
Missing you. Was hoping you'd stopped by. 6 hr Its I 11
Trying to forget her 7 hr Just a guy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages