I know him what do you wanna know
Janet

Carmi, IL

#3 Nov 15, 2010
just tell me what he is like and is he honest and can i trust him
whats up

Dunmor, KY

#4 Dec 11, 2010
no!!! BAD NEWS !!!! he's a liar and can not be trusted!!!
whats up

Dunmor, KY

#5 Dec 11, 2010
no! bad news!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#6 Dec 11, 2010
no!!! BAD news....
HaHaHeHe

United States

#7 Dec 11, 2010
Biggest head on a man that I've ever seen. It's a thousands wonders his neck don't break it's so big.......lmao

Location hidden

#8 Dec 11, 2010
100% agree.. lmao too.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 11, 2010
Janet wrote:
Who knows him and what can you tell me about him
I can tell you plenty. what kid of info are you wanting? like is he trying to sell you something and you want to know if he's honest about the product or is it more like "personal" questions?

Location hidden

#10 Dec 11, 2010
Janet wrote:
just tell me what he is like and is he honest and can i trust him
HE'S also married to stacey...
Janet

Crossville, IL

#11 Dec 11, 2010
I just want to know a little bit about him. Is he honest and truthful, Does he do good work on home repair. Can I trust him to be doing work at my home while I am at work, Can I trust him with a key to my home while he is doing repairs.
Hmmm

Pflugerville, TX

#12 Dec 11, 2010
I have known him for awhile and wouldn't trust him with anything! If he told me the sky was blue I would have to check myself!
Hmmm

Pflugerville, TX

#13 Dec 11, 2010
HaHaHeHe wrote:
Biggest head on a man that I've ever seen. It's a thousands wonders his neck don't break it's so big.......lmao
This is soooo funny but true!!!!
Barry

Cadiz, KY

#14 Feb 16, 2011
Janet wrote:
I just want to know a little bit about him. Is he honest and truthful, Does he do good work on home repair. Can I trust him to be doing work at my home while I am at work, Can I trust him with a key to my home while he is doing repairs.
The two biggest mistakes you would make in your life are (1) hiring him to do anything (or even letting him on your property) and (2) giving him a key to anything you own. He has been to prison and should be there now. He performs shoddy work (and usually charges the materials to you after you have already paid him for them). The man needs to be behind bars for deception. If you give him a key to your house, you have just invited his theiving mother there to case out the place and she sends her grandsons over there to steal you blind. Avoid this family at ALL costs. Believe me I know what I'm talking about!!!
lolol

Madisonville, KY

#15 Feb 22, 2012
Janet wrote:
i wouldnt let him work on anythin of mine whatever he suppose to fix will be more broke when he gets done then what it was when he started to fix it he lies and steals hell he steals from his own mother if u goin steal from ur own mom u will steal from anybody i know alot of people he has stole from and alot of women he knows says he tryed to push himself on them if u have children u better keep them away from him if u know what i mean i wouldnt trust him with a damn dead dog dont belive anything that comes out of him mouth its all lies everythin that comes out his mouth is a lie so u might want to think twice before u have him to do anything to ur house
run!

United States

#16 Feb 22, 2012
Run away, don't walk..
no name

Frankfort, KY

#17 Feb 23, 2012
I use to date him yrs ago, and everything outa his mouth is a lie! I just used him for sex and would kick him back out the door cause I never wanted to hear his bs stories. But as far as trusting his work absolutely not he tore down a trailer next to mine and he just got the metal off it, and left the rest in a junk pile. He use to live one street over from me and when he moved out he kept the key, then one day he picked me up and we went to that house, I didnt know someone else had moved in and he let us in w/ the key, had sex in the bed... left then he told me that was someone elses house now! Does it sound like you can trust him?? Then for yrs he would stalk me after we split up, even after he married Stacey.
funny

United States

#18 Feb 23, 2012
If u let him work for you than you are the biggest idiot in madisonville he has never been worth a damn
Nurse

Greenville, KY

#19 Feb 24, 2012
Just wondering if anyone knows his wife Stacey? How in the world does she keep her mind straight? And why would she put up with his lies and cheating on her all the time? She must really be head over heels in love with him or she just can't find anyone else?
ky hottie

Madisonville, KY

#20 Mar 12, 2012
All of y'all need to shut ur mouth bout him I'm one of his neighbors now I have never had any problems out of him and for some of y'all havin affaires ur husband can find out real quick and u kno who u areand another thing is he don't steal from his mom het grandkids are doin that and y'all need to keep stacy out of it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheres your big mouth now? 1 hr Dumb 32
Why isn't our library giving away free eclipse ... 2 hr diy 5
Where did the Jamantha Lutz post go? 2 hr Ijjk 6
Friend from 2012 3 hr At the 46
Fat women shouldnt be allowed in the gym 4 hr Fish 36
Hanson commission and mayor pay raises 4 hr Hunter 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 hr Calhoun for Congr... 907

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages