Walmart background checks

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MarriedGirl

Madisonville, KY

#1 Mar 13, 2012
Okay so today i had my interview & went for my drug screening (which I passed) & they said now we have to wait for the background check to come back.. For anyone who has ever worked at walmart how long does this usually take?
my thoughts

Eddyville, KY

#2 Mar 13, 2012
a background ck doesnt take long :0) glad your interview went well! so did they say anything about you being pregnant?
MarriedGirl

Madisonville, KY

#3 Mar 13, 2012
Thanks! No they were completely fine with it thank goodness! I hope it comes back soon I'm so ready to start work!(:
missy

Toledo, OH

#4 Mar 28, 2012
How long did it take for them to call back cause I'm waiting???
Bobbie

Madisonville, KY

#5 Mar 28, 2012
Mine was back the next day.
Bobbie

Madisonville, KY

#6 Mar 28, 2012
BUT if you are waiting from the Madisonville walmart I know their hiring people & I don't know how many so it may take a little longer.
missy

Toledo, OH

#7 Mar 29, 2012
I'm in Cleveland waiting
Kyian

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Mar 29, 2012
I don't know but I think you should also have to score at least a 60 on the IQ test!! I'm pretty sure most Walmart employees would fail!
missy

Toledo, OH

#9 Mar 29, 2012
It's taking forever and I been calling they say they busy so how would u take that???
Jesse

Belton, KY

#10 Mar 29, 2012
They need to investigate, they need to invigorate, they need to copulate, they need to fornicate, they need to vegetate, they need to lubricate, they need to liquidate, they need to insulate, they need a government program...
missy

Toledo, OH

#11 Mar 29, 2012
Wow
nii

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 16, 2013
how mny years they go back
welp

Duluth, GA

#13 Jan 16, 2013
My background check came back the next day but it took 3 wks before I was placed on the schedule to start. I came in during inventory tho so its prob sooner usually. Its an ok job despitec what idiots on here say.... for a low paying job. The bosses work with ya on stuff and you do the job an noone bothers ya. And..... most the asssociates are very nice. Its disorganized and a lack of communication but.... its walmart so expect that
astacy

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Jun 24, 2013
Do they check your credit at walmart. On a background check ?
jim

Pikeville, KY

#15 Nov 23, 2013
can you get a job at walmart, if you shoplifted at k-mart 4 yrs. ago? I was just wondering do they only check 4 felons?
keeker

Madisonville, KY

#16 Nov 23, 2013
Background checks consist of checking your second grade report card.They make sure you can count to three and that will let you become manager.
keeker

Beaver Dam, KY

#17 Nov 24, 2013
Jim Walmart welcomes Kmart felons.
Solaris

Owensboro, KY

#19 Nov 27, 2013
Felons be hired in, cuz. Just tighten dat lip up and axe kinda cool and it be a sweet ride from dare own in.
keeker

Owensboro, KY

#20 Nov 29, 2013
Solaris are you speaking English?
Claude

Somerset, KY

#22 Dec 1, 2013
Royce wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ok keeker, I speak jive. Translation:"former occupants of the penile system can gain employment. Just stay obey the laws of society and you shouldn't have any difficulties getting hired".
Medical Definition of PENILE

: of, relating to, or affecting the penis <a penile prosthesis> <penile lesions>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stone Been Outed 11 min bees 280
Skinnydipping 3 hr real mee 64
sealed your fate 3 hr girl always forgo... 54
I want to see u. 3 hr girl always forgo... 8
Ku Klux Klan rally nears for Ky 6 hr Imperial Wizard TWK 1
E True Madisonville Stories 7 hr Eye Wee 8
cult in madisonville 7 hr Eye Wee 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages