60 sealed indictments to be handed ou...

60 sealed indictments to be handed out this week

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i get ex judges

White Plains, KY

#1 Jan 23, 2010
i would post the list of names on it but i think some of theese people deserve to be in jail the parties i think are being done wrongly have been informed about the indictments on them have a nice day
old timer

Greenville, KY

#2 Jan 23, 2010
i get ex judges wrote:
i would post the list of names on it but i think some of theese people deserve to be in jail the parties i think are being done wrongly have been informed about the indictments on them have a nice day
You have got to be the biggest idiot in Hopkins County, if you were half as smart as you think you are you would still be in the special class.
tellittothehand

Orange, TX

#3 Jan 23, 2010
old timer wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be the biggest idiot in Hopkins County, if you were half as smart as you think you are you would still be in the special class.
i'm rolling on the floor.........AMEN old timer...Amen
i get ex judges

White Plains, KY

#4 Jan 23, 2010
no old timer u silly faggot i am just feed up with how our county treats there citizens an i am not the only one i am going to organize our citizens to get something done i think my posts scare you old gay timer maybe some of my posts are about you if so you should be scared maybe you feel the wheels of justice rolling up on you why dont you identfy yourself ill come find you an we can talk face to face about how i am a idoit
i get ex judges

White Plains, KY

#5 Jan 23, 2010
tell it to the hand an oldtimer signed in under the same ip there the same person
old timer

Russellville, KY

#6 Jan 24, 2010
i get ex judges wrote:
no old timer u silly faggot i am just feed up with how our county treats there citizens an i am not the only one i am going to organize our citizens to get something done i think my posts scare you old gay timer maybe some of my posts are about you if so you should be scared maybe you feel the wheels of justice rolling up on you why dont you identfy yourself ill come find you an we can talk face to face about how i am a idoit
Idiot not idoit
Dude, learn to spell and use punctuation.
tellittothehand

Orange, TX

#7 Jan 24, 2010
no i'm not old timer. i dont sign in on topix, and i dont live in michigan city, read the words in front of you and look under my name. topix puts you where ever your pc pings. if you've ever pinged another pc you'll find it can go all over the u.s. i live in hopkins county.
tellittothehand

Orange, TX

#8 Jan 24, 2010
for "i get ex judges"..you've been all over the forums and seem to know everything that's going on. why don't YOU go to the police or fbi with what you know and your videos?
furthermore, what's the meaning by your topix name, that you "get" ex judges? don't you know, since 911, Homeland Security, flags words from email, texts, FORUMS,phone conversations, not only to scan for terrorist threats from abroad, but DOMESTIC terrorists. that means Americans. you may not know it, but YOU just may be followed by someone with a video camera because of your threats. i'm not worried about my ip address, or who you think i am. you need to worry about what you've already said in print.
i get ex judges

White Plains, KY

#9 Jan 24, 2010
i only want to see drug using ex judges behind bars i do not want to harm them i have mentioned this in other posts beleive me i aint worried i only i made it clear i wasnt threating any one you retard go choke on some dicks an die
The Truth

Dale, IL

#10 Jan 28, 2010
you must ethier be very special or on the grand-jury,because do you know what a sealed indictments are? Yo would have to be in on the investigation or on the grand jury to know who has one.
tellittothehand

Orange, TX

#11 Jan 30, 2010
The Truth wrote:
you must ethier be very special or on the grand-jury,because do you know what a sealed indictments are? Yo would have to be in on the investigation or on the grand jury to know who has one.
he's "special" that's for sure. if he's "challenged" he resorts to name calling like a child. the language he uses says a lot about his character, no respect at all for anybody.
Dragonfly

Orange, TX

#12 Jan 30, 2010
i get ex judges wrote:
i only want to see drug using ex judges behind bars i do not want to harm them i have mentioned this in other posts beleive me i aint worried i only i made it clear i wasnt threating any one you retard go choke on some dicks an die
i'm a Christian, so there's no way i could "die" that way. i'm going to have people pray for you because you seem to hate everybody, and if you hate everybody you hate yourself. all you want to do on here is get attention and try to upset people. it's obvious you don't want to do anything constructive as far as getting rid of drugs. after some of the things you've said to people, who would want your help at all with anything?
tellittothehand

Orange, TX

#13 Jan 30, 2010
i should have wrote that last post under tellittothehand since that's who i am.
naw man

White Plains, KY

#14 Jan 31, 2010
i dont hate any one i just want to see people invoke change use there emotions to do something then just sitting around taking it all an not carring this country belongs to the people an we have to take it back before it slips to far from us an were slaves all over again i suggest u guys look up growth rates an double time i am sure some of you did freshamn colloge calc aply that to almost every aspect of our life you all know americia uses like 9 or 10 liters of gas per person a day an if u divided out all gas comsumption by every 1 on the planet every 1 would get like 2 liters of gas a day or some say 1.5 now cause were on a decline with our oil use our goverments are going to kill half of us or more then half of us to make us more easy to controll an to lessen the strain on natural resources so they can have more an you may say but the people in power now will b dead soon will some of them think they live for a few hundred years especailly the ones u see videos of with the reptile eyes alot of them do it sheck it out on u tube i have seen video of people around the world doing it i aint saying theese people were always like that but it could be or it could be they under went gene mulnipulation anyways maybe on something u can grasp ur mind around check out buildings life cities 100's of huge faces forrest lakes monumintes all on mars thanks to sen. Mcain thats what nasa gets for braging about hundreds of thousands of amazing photos from mars an only relaseing a few each year with blured spots on them
yea man

White Plains, KY

#15 Jan 31, 2010
an they still have blur spots but u cant blur the whole planet alot of the vids on u tube have the image where u can look it up ur self some where on it like the top or botom or u can find where to find them ur self on other vids this isnt no bs people people have known about it since the soviet probe 1st started sending back pictures in 78 or 79 i cant remeber but they wouldnt let leading scientist an astormners let this info get out to the masses to learn it for a while you had to go to conventions or it was spread by word of mouth thru the sceince comunity nasa wouldnt put it out there but they would let speakers come to there facilities an give lectures that were broadcast out thru the whole faclity on close circut but know this info is all availble to you including structures an life on the moon if ur even lucky u might see some pics of atmosphere on the moon nasa pics u might find out the real reason why our astronots died taking pics of the dark side of the only non rotateing never changing in orbit body in our solar system oour moon is the only body in our solar system that does not spin hence the phrase dark side of the moon they couldve come back but what they saw was so fascenating they would die for it check out far out floating robots from 1969 with little faces on them we had so much tech back then compare what tech was like then with some of the stuff they fuk with on the moon
so you guys see all this local shit is peaveal we have much bigger problems an if we dont stand up has a people an take charge of whats happaning in our lifes an continue to let our choices b made by goverments that are sceitificly proven to lie consitinly about everything to keep us supressed an numb then we will all be slaves an we will die has a race we will destroy our selves if we dont take back our goverment an other peoples in other lands do the same we will be destroyed they want us to detroy us so they can have a tighter grip on power so they can become more wealthy you guys every wonder how mny goverment an miltary people are killed cause some 1 thought they were going to spill thier beans or did spill there beans us military down a satalite that the art bell coast to coast show was on because of a prank caller talking about grey aliens being interdimonoisal beings an that our goverments were planing on kiling hlaf the world population so they can have better control he was claming to b on the run from area 51 took them like 30 seconds before they downed the satalite
wake the fuk up people our goverment is the enmy of the people in the worst ways an just about any way u can think of
tellittothehand

Orange, TX

#16 Feb 1, 2010
naw man wrote:
i dont hate any one i just want to see people invoke change use there emotions to do something then just sitting around taking it all an not carring this country belongs to the people an we have to take it back before it slips to far from us an were slaves all over again i suggest u guys look up growth rates an double time i am sure some of you did freshamn colloge calc aply that to almost every aspect of our life you all know americia uses like 9 or 10 liters of gas per person a day an if u divided out all gas comsumption by every 1 on the planet every 1 would get like 2 liters of gas a day or some say 1.5 now cause were on a decline with our oil use our goverments are going to kill half of us or more then half of us to make us more easy to controll an to lessen the strain on natural resources so they can have more an you may say but the people in power now will b dead soon will some of them think they live for a few hundred years especailly the ones u see videos of with the reptile eyes alot of them do it sheck it out on u tube i have seen video of people around the world doing it i aint saying theese people were always like that but it could be or it could be they under went gene mulnipulation anyways maybe on something u can grasp ur mind around check out buildings life cities 100's of huge faces forrest lakes monumintes all on mars thanks to sen. Mcain thats what nasa gets for braging about hundreds of thousands of amazing photos from mars an only relaseing a few each year with blured spots on them
you dont hate anyone? that would be hard to guess from your posts. telling someone to die like you did. your foul mouthed and hateful.which means i take nothing you say seriously. i dont believe you care about anything. you couldnt after some of the things you've said. you've called me names and said some disgusting things to me. i dont appreciate it.
HAHAHA

Sikeston, MO

#17 Feb 3, 2010
naw man wrote:
i dont hate any one i just want to see people invoke change use there emotions to do something then just sitting around taking it all an not carring this country belongs to the people an we have to take it back before it slips to far from us an were slaves all over again i suggest u guys look up growth rates an double time i am sure some of you did freshamn colloge calc aply that to almost every aspect of our life you all know americia uses like 9 or 10 liters of gas per person a day an if u divided out all gas comsumption by every 1 on the planet every 1 would get like 2 liters of gas a day or some say 1.5 now cause were on a decline with our oil use our goverments are going to kill half of us or more then half of us to make us more easy to controll an to lessen the strain on natural resources so they can have more an you may say but the people in power now will b dead soon will some of them think they live for a few hundred years especailly the ones u see videos of with the reptile eyes alot of them do it sheck it out on u tube i have seen video of people around the world doing it i aint saying theese people were always like that but it could be or it could be they under went gene mulnipulation anyways maybe on something u can grasp ur mind around check out buildings life cities 100's of huge faces forrest lakes monumintes all on mars thanks to sen. Mcain thats what nasa gets for braging about hundreds of thousands of amazing photos from mars an only relaseing a few each year with blured spots on them
Can anybody say crazy conspiracy theorist? LOL
maybe

White Plains, KY

#18 Feb 3, 2010
i have a in depth understanding of the human brain an society by talking trash like i did i gained more suport then i lossed an those aint theories there facts check it out ur self the knowledge is there our goverment has consitly lied since the 20,s this can easliy be check by simple math just check out any goverment set of figures an do the math ur self ull find that our govement will lie about anything we have had free energy tech since the ealry 30's but you cant make billoins off of free power but you can coil oil our dallor is a oil based dallor it used to be based on gold an silver a other minereal reserves but we made a choice or we didnt congress did an it may have boosted the ecomny for 25 years but if it isnt changed back it could bankrupt amercia in about a week there is so much shit out there real shit
free energy

White Plains, KY

#19 Feb 3, 2010
when i get my tax money i am going to start making generaters ones that dont take any fuel what so ever
u can start them by hand but i will prolly get a battery on mine cause u have to get the magnitic wheel turning a fairly small one of theese can supply a contstant 120 volts u can have to or a bigger one an gain more voltage has the wheel picks up speed so does the amps but they can be fixed to suply a steady stream of energy theese things can wipe credit cards if they have a big enough magnitic feild u would prolly have to stick the card right up next to it to do it i was also thinking of making some generaters that use water has fuel life on mars is a fact not a theory intelegent life at that ask the national sceince cominity strcutures on mars prove that there was intelegent life there with out a doubt the odds of the mars face apearing alone in nature is 1000 billoin billoin to one an then u add the odds that they had for other structures apearing in nature you come up with odds that take up a few more billoin billoins an you can apply sceintfic methed to alot of things i talk about an you will fin them true alot of people have closed minds an most people dont even look up the data they just know or lol think they know but they dont lol i guess the world is made up all theese psychits they know the answers to every thing with out looking up the data
so what

White Plains, KY

#20 Feb 3, 2010
would you guys pay for a generater that doesnt take any feul an would most likely last a few hundred years if it isnt aloud to rust or one that ran on water an it would take alot less water then gas to run one of theese water or what we want out of it hyrdogen is a far more effective fuel and its alot safer beleive it or not theese things wont blow up has soon has the battery disconects from it it will cease firing the only by product is water vapor all but about 3 inchs of it would be cool to the touch an imeditly after u cut power the cumbustion chamber will be cool to the touch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I miss GAF 21 min girlalwaysforgotten 14
kyndra 45 min delete me 1
EXPOSE Bad Cops (PIGS) (Jun '11) 1 hr What are the laws... 137
IAC people having 3 some 2 hr Casting Couch Int... 6
think your master 5 hr Master 6
ray ray dunlap 7 hr Master 3
Carhartt 3rd shift h oes 9 hr Master 5

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages