Travis Bess = Smallest Unit in Town
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Seriously

United States

#22 Sep 16, 2010
John wrote:
This is Melissa making up all this shit
No my name is not Melissa don't know a Melissa. And yes I posted the truth and I refuse to put my name up here so people know I have it, I put this up here to warn other girls so they didn't end up like I did, I don't even live in madisonville but I'm not that far away he met me one night when he was out with his friends
studyhardernextt ime

Detroit, MI

#23 Sep 16, 2010
Hey guess you should study harder for the next drug test that you have or stop takeing your drugs next to us when your underground next time sincerly yours your excoworkers
Mickey Schellenberger

Madisonville, KY

#24 Sep 16, 2010
personally, i have a small dick, too. I don't care. The only person in bed that cares is her, not me. If she need 8 inches we can stop at the farmers market and get a cucumber on the way home. But, even with my tiny dick, she still screams when I slam it into her ass! Feels a lot bigger then!
Ughh

United States

#26 Sep 16, 2010
I think it's really shitty of anyone to get on here and post he has a tiny dick. That's just wrong! I kinda understand seriously because she actually got a disease from him and is warning someone but to actually get on and just try to hurt someone and humiliate them! He must have really did something to hurt her to post something like that
Trulysad

Detroit, MI

#27 Sep 16, 2010
4 inches girl your given him credit..when he slept with me he used some cream to try and make it longer lmfao didn't help sorry peewee faked it all lmfao
uknowwhoiam

Central City, KY

#28 Sep 16, 2010
he slept with my girlfriend while i was working with him in the mines, fu**ing lil scum bag. he best not have gave her anything, but if he got herpes he deserves it
TheKnight

Detroit, MI

#29 Sep 16, 2010
uknowwhoiam wrote:
he slept with my girlfriend while i was working with him in the mines, fu**ing lil scum bag. he best not have gave her anything, but if he got herpes he deserves it
You better watch what you say people deserve..you may have them. Sounds like your girlfriend might deserve them too for cheating. You can do better
Nastypussfilledb ubbles

Detroit, MI

#31 Sep 16, 2010
After I had sex with Travis bess while went by and I noticed bunch of puss filled bubbles and stuff oozing out of my pu**y that little d*ck punk gave me something
Karma

United States

#32 Sep 16, 2010
Karma is a b*tch you little dick f*cking loser got what you had coming to you f*cking punk
Whatever

United States

#33 Sep 23, 2010
Just saying
ANON

Dunmor, KY

#34 Sep 26, 2010
LAWL....this kid is part of my family HAHAHAHAHA the sit is funny as hell.
Info

United States

#35 Sep 26, 2010
Let's get it straight he don't have herpes ok ! I know so for a fact! He might have a small penis but is it for anyone to go posting up on the internet also just because he sticks it in any girl it anything that will let him is no ones bus. So what he's had stds in the past. And his drug use because we all know how extensively His addiction is and it's not made for the Internet. The one thing that needs to be posted is he's a womanizer he uses woman cause he's lazy thinks he gods gift to woman, he's treats them like garbage cause he's WOMANIZER!! So girls beware this is the truth there is proof this is just talk
bestmomma

Owensboro, KY

#36 Sep 27, 2010
Travis doesnt have any Std's.
I know this for a fact, and talk to him everyday.
he's not on any drugs.
and maybe yall thought he has a small dick cause you was too loose.
either way. stop talking down on him, he's a decent guy and has feelings just life everyone else.
bestmomma

Owensboro, KY

#38 Sep 29, 2010
this isnt his mom!
lol
im just defending a friend.
this site is a P.O.S for people that have nothing better to do.
thats why this is only my 2nd time on here and probably my last.
Isthatit

United States

#39 Sep 29, 2010
bestmomma wrote:
this isnt his mom!
lol
im just defending a friend.
this site is a P.O.S for people that have nothing better to do.
thats why this is only my 2nd time on here and probably my last.
If that was u was gonna say u shouldve jus kept it to urself. U jis sounded real dumb. WTF???
So true

United States

#40 Oct 4, 2010
Yep so true it's skinny lmao!!!!
Blah blah

United States

#41 Oct 4, 2010
Just sayin
Hahaha

Somerset, KY

#42 Oct 4, 2010
Karma wrote:
Karma is a b*tch you little dick f*cking loser got what you had coming to you f*cking punk
hey Jeff..you jealous?
Jeff

Tomball, TX

#43 Oct 5, 2010
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Jeff..you jealous?
first off I didn't leave that about you! Second of all I'm not thru with you yet! I'll run into you soon enough that you better pray to god because he is the only one who will have mercy on you! Because i WILL NOT! My family has nothing to do with this and you have and had no business running your mouth about them to people and just like you thought i put this on here and I didn't ! Rememeber when I seen you at the gas station? She won't save you the next time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 37 min Calhoun for Congr... 948
Wendy, she did it again !!! 6 hr Rattlesnake Pete 6
Pray for our police officers 6 hr REALITY CHECK 54
Where do I go to party? 8 hr Hit and quit 5
Just a little curious about you 13 hr Rattlesnake Pete 12
Prostitutes (Aug '11) 21 hr Elk Creek 53
Shoplifter Rachel stealing to make drug money?? (Jun '11) Sat fart 848

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages