my sons black friend
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sallie

Madisonville, KY

#1 Aug 30, 2011
ok so I trusted this kid seem to come from a decent military background family. I took him in fed him gave him rides took him on family outings and even gave him money and what does he do what I tried not to believe but proved myself wrong. In the beginning he himself told me that black families where different and I truly did not understand that because I thought we were all the same I mean God did make us all and now I'm feeling a little racist because I feel like moving to Princeton KY where it is still segregated to protect my children he left my child stranded , he took up for another black kid just because oh his color even though the other kid was in the wrong, what happened to just doing the right thing , I feel disappointed and confused are all black people this way, nice to your face but just backstabbers, users, I guess that's what the boy meant beware be nice and get betrayed
sorry

Somerset, KY

#3 Aug 30, 2011
sallie wrote:
ok so I trusted this kid seem to come from a decent military background family. I took him in fed him gave him rides took him on family outings and even gave him money and what does he do what I tried not to believe but proved myself wrong. In the beginning he himself told me that black families where different and I truly did not understand that because I thought we were all the same I mean God did make us all and now I'm feeling a little racist because I feel like moving to Princeton KY where it is still segregated to protect my children he left my child stranded , he took up for another black kid just because oh his color even though the other kid was in the wrong, what happened to just doing the right thing , I feel disappointed and confused are all black people this way, nice to your face but just backstabbers, users, I guess that's what the boy meant beware be nice and get betrayed
They will always take up for their own color even if it's the wrong thing to do. Sorry you just got used but yeah I know alot of people like that black and white but the difference is blacks will always stand up for their own color. You can't fight just one!
CanYouSayMature

Tomball, TX

#5 Aug 30, 2011
Sallie, you need to grow up and act like an adult assuming you are one. What really sticks out is the fact that you act like you did a big thing by feeding an African American or giving him a ride. Are you serious? I hate to tell you but that doesnt make you special. According to YOU, he took up for an African American. That's first of all none of your business. Second of all, if you are going to have that nose trouble then find out what happened from him instead of getting on Topix and saying silly stuff. Quite frankly, I'm happy to hear that you are considering moving to Princeton. Hopkins County doesn't need anymore racists like you.
CanYouSayMature

Tomball, TX

#6 Aug 30, 2011
And for the record, I'm a Caucasian female in case you were wondering.
wtf____

United States

#7 Aug 30, 2011
CanYouSayMature wrote:
Sallie, you need to grow up and act like an adult assuming you are one. What really sticks out is the fact that you act like you did a big thing by feeding an African American or giving him a ride. Are you serious? I hate to tell you but that doesnt make you special. According to YOU, he took up for an African American. That's first of all none of your business. Second of all, if you are going to have that nose trouble then find out what happened from him instead of getting on Topix and saying silly stuff. Quite frankly, I'm happy to hear that you are considering moving to Princeton. Hopkins County doesn't need anymore racists like you.
I must have read a different story.
She takes a child in to raise. When it comes time to stand up for his brother in the right, he stands up for his "brother" in the wrong just because of his skin color. I want to think it is very much her business.
Is it something to be posted on topix? Not really but neither is some of the other crap posted.
cecil

Madisonville, KY

#9 Aug 30, 2011
sounds like she was trying to treat him as one of her own and he just showed his true colors quit assuming you can treat them the same because you cannot like dogs you cannot treat a collie and a pitbull the same, the pit will always show it's true colors, good luck
sallie

Madisonville, KY

#10 Aug 30, 2011
ok well can you say mature all I did was try to be nice and instead of getting a Thank you I got a Eff you so sad and you think I deserve to be treated with disrespect because Im white and he's black sounds like you are real mature RACIST!
rob

Madisonville, KY

#11 Aug 30, 2011
Stupid coons!! Who likes em??
Royce

Madisonville, KY

#12 Aug 30, 2011
UH-Oh

Here we go again. Another forum created by crack smoking, Giligan's Island watching, Obama loving, nasty prostitute hiring, gas station working racist redneck Whiteys with nothing better to do because they can't watch Giligan's Island because they don't have a job and can't pay their cable bill.

WOW! That has got to be the most perfect single sentence I have ever posted on topix!
funny

United States

#13 Aug 30, 2011
Royce wrote:
UH-Oh

Here we go again. Another forum created by crack smoking, Giligan's Island watching, Obama loving, nasty prostitute hiring, gas station working racist redneck Whiteys with nothing better to do because they can't watch Giligan's Island because they don't have a job and can't pay their cable bill.

WOW! That has got to be the most perfect single sentence I have ever posted on topix!
Now that was funny right there I don't care who you are.
UHOh

Madisonville, KY

#14 Aug 30, 2011
UH-Oh now royce thats like the pot calling the kettle black (no offense)you aint got no job either you on here 24/7 and before you say it yes Im a whitey and NO I DIDNT VOTE FOR OBAMA!Just wanted to clear that up.
COOL

Madisonville, KY

#15 Aug 30, 2011
LOL!
black dude

Tomball, TX

#16 Aug 30, 2011
sallie wrote:
ok so I trusted this kid seem to come from a decent military background family. I took him in fed him gave him rides took him on family outings and even gave him money and what does he do what I tried not to believe but proved myself wrong. In the beginning he himself told me that black families where different and I truly did not understand that because I thought we were all the same I mean God did make us all and now I'm feeling a little racist because I feel like moving to Princeton KY where it is still segregated to protect my children he left my child stranded , he took up for another black kid just because oh his color even though the other kid was in the wrong, what happened to just doing the right thing , I feel disappointed and confused are all black people this way, nice to your face but just backstabbers, users, I guess that's what the boy meant beware be nice and get betrayed
When I was younger I was in a situation similar to the one you described.. The only difference is it was my family vs my bestfriend (whiteboy)
Family was n the wrong, so I stood up for the my friend (whiteboy)!!
So nah... Not all blacks are BAckstabbers!!
My question is... Y would u get on here and ask s bunch of ppl who u kno are gonna say some racist shh..? I question your real motives lol
hmm

Princeton, KY

#17 Aug 30, 2011
I happen to love gilligans island....Crap...now im a racist
sallie

Madisonville, KY

#18 Aug 30, 2011
I feel bad about the whole situation and I was mad at the time and time does heal pain, it was just depressing for me and my son has not said much but I hope he does not turn cold because of this one incident, I just have to be more protective and weary just say all the way around
sssss

Evansville, IN

#19 Aug 30, 2011
Why couldn't he have stood up for the other kid because they were closer friends, why did you relate it to color? Kids will be kids, friends today, enemies the next day and back friends again. Perhaps you should stay in your place as an adult/parent and not make the disagreements among kids about race and get both sides of the story. The sad thing is you made a decision about a race based on a child's actions.
True

Jeffersonville, IN

#20 Aug 30, 2011
sssss wrote:
Why couldn't he have stood up for the other kid because they were closer friends, why did you relate it to color? Kids will be kids, friends today, enemies the next day and back friends again. Perhaps you should stay in your place as an adult/parent and not make the disagreements among kids about race and get both sides of the story. The sad thing is you made a decision about a race based on a child's actions.

I totally agree with this comment!
Royce

Madisonville, KY

#21 Aug 30, 2011
hmm wrote:
I happen to love gilligans island....Crap...now im a racist
Are you a Whitey?
hmm

Princeton, KY

#22 Aug 31, 2011
I am such a whitey
crackakillaz

Madisonville, KY

#23 Aug 31, 2011
Obama rules get gonna get me my mule and acre, ha ha whitey white folks, Royce for president all the way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 29 min Muzik man 1,506
Coal Mines Drug Test 1 hr CoalMines 9
Mudsharks at IAC 7 hr Hendo 14
Elanda Tidwell (prostitute) 10 hr me 5
Rosalinda Perez 15 hr Would treat her well 4
Let them go Fri Mee 1
Cheating pastors (Feb '14) Fri GoT IT 5

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages