Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 8, 2012
I had breakfast there this morning and was really impressed. Very friendly waitress and good food. Well worth the price.
Jesse

Fredonia, KY

#2 Nov 8, 2012
We need friendly waitresses, we need them fat, we need Kim K in a tight little waitress outfit, we need a hottie to bend over while serving our eggs, we need a hot that is as hot as coffee, we need a government program...
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Jesse wrote:
We need friendly waitresses, we need them fat, we need Kim K in a tight little waitress outfit, we need a hottie to bend over while serving our eggs, we need a hot that is as hot as coffee, we need a government program...
You really love this 'Kim K' don't you fake Jesse.
Jay jay

Duluth, GA

#4 Nov 9, 2012
You do know all the girls working there are druggies right?

Location hidden

#5 Nov 10, 2012
Jay jay wrote:
Well if they are it isn't gonna rub off on me. The lady serving me looked clean and had plenty of life in her eyes.
do what

Madisonville, KY

#6 Nov 10, 2012
Jay jay wrote:
let me tell u something not all of them are on drugs and b4 u run ur mouth i bet 100$ ur butt wont go in there and tell them to their face u said this... just another coward hiding behind his computer
good people

United States

#7 Nov 10, 2012
Of all the restaurants in Madisonville they have the friendliest and best service plus it's kept clean. Good food at a good price. Open you're eyes people and stop bashing hard working honest people.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#8 Nov 10, 2012
Yea that one little blue eyed waitress his one sweet little gal.
Jay Jay

Chicago, IL

#9 Nov 10, 2012
do what wrote:
<quoted text> let me tell u something not all of them are on drugs and b4 u run ur mouth i bet 100$ ur butt wont go in there and tell them to their face u said this... just another coward hiding behind his computer
oh yea? I bet you $100 that 80% of the people working there are convicted felons over drugs.... Wanna take the bet? Or should i just start naming names...
LD Silver

Cadiz, KY

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Is that Tina babe still working there? the one with the great a$$
do what

Madisonville, KY

#11 Nov 11, 2012
Jay Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yea? I bet you $100 that 80% of the people working there are convicted felons over drugs.... Wanna take the bet? Or should i just start naming names...
hey dumb ass u said all the girls there r on drugs. I really dont care i know a few who arent. but let me tell u something u can name all the names u want but ur bitch ass will still hide behind the screen and not say it to them... so go run ur dick sucker somewhere else.

Location hidden

#12 Nov 11, 2012
I didn't notice any druggie issues. Just good service and good food. I work across the road at the ford dealer and I will be back.
bigblack

United States

#13 Nov 12, 2012
STDs and druggies!4 real ain't that right B

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why dont this county dress 57 min lori 21
Fonda Stanley (Jan '11) 1 hr grandma shawna 131
What happened to the HAYES MMA building on McLa... 1 hr Real 6
Michael bashear is a rat 1 hr Heres some advice 3
Girl coalminers 1 hr Maine 14
Head Job 3 hr Richard 3
Chelsea johnson 3 hr Huh 1
More from around the web

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE