United States

#73 Sep 22, 2010
Nick presley
Hell Yea

United States

#74 Sep 22, 2010
Redneck wrote:
Nick presley
Dnt have any proof behind it but he always, I mean always seems 2 get right bak out of jail. How's that so??????
onlooker

Somerset, KY

#75 Sep 22, 2010
Nick busted betar, he got hit three times in 6 months, two times on school property. This was trafficking not simple possession and he did three months?????!!!!? Man what a snitch!!!
Meg

United States

#76 Sep 22, 2010
onlooker wrote:
Nick busted betar, he got hit three times in 6 months, two times on school property. This was trafficking not simple possession and he did three months?????!!!!? Man what a snitch!!!
Nick did longer than 3 months. And he's not a snitch or he wouldn't have been in jail for over a year. Y'all people need to grow the heck up and get a life.y'all don't have anything better to do. Funny that y'all can name people but ya can't even put your own name
Hell Yea

United States

#77 Sep 22, 2010
Meg wrote:
<quoted text>
Nick did longer than 3 months. And he's not a snitch or he wouldn't have been in jail for over a year. Y'all people need to grow the heck up and get a life.y'all don't have anything better to do. Funny that y'all can name people but ya can't even put your own name
shut u BITCH U PROLLY a snitch too!!! Lmao
Brown N Lovely

Owensboro, KY

#78 Sep 22, 2010
She is crazy as hell. She goes down in the bottoms of nortonville where they shoot up and they run trains on her.
Narc

Madisonville, KY

#79 Sep 22, 2010
Hey all you dumba$$ dopers...
You deserve to get caught.
If I know who you are, i'd rat you out too!
All you are doing is destroying your own lives and everyone around you.
Get straight and get a life!
Your a waste of fresh air!
Brown N Lovely

Owensboro, KY

#81 Sep 22, 2010
Brad Larkins, Emily Space and Asyden.
his homie

Madisonville, KY

#82 Sep 22, 2010
who ever Buttscrape is a nark to if they think josh scott is i kno him my whole life if i kno for sure he anit a rat so yall got life fukd up if you think that.. yall r just haten on him that all it is a bunch of bitches hating on josh..
somebody who knows

United States

#83 Sep 22, 2010
Nick did time with my brother, so I know he did more than three months. Somebody needs to get their facts straight before they say how much time somebody did. Just sayin'... the fact is that nobody thinks its that long cause they are not the one doin the time or a family member who is going to visit for how ever many years that they have to pay the price for what they did. When my brother first went to jail I got a phone call that a former "friend" of his said he was tellin on everybody. The "friend" got a few months in county for the same charge my brother got 13 yrs. from. So, some people crying narc are tryin to take the heat off themselves sometimes. I don't really know if most of these people are narcs or not, some I do know, but I wouldn't name anybody. Just hope everyone on pills, meth, heroiune, and etc. would see themselves what they are doin to their families and themselves. Get some help and live a real life.
Redneck

United States

#84 Sep 22, 2010
I know nick snitched cause somebody in my family got turned in by him
Wondering

Arlington, VA

#85 Sep 22, 2010
Brown N Lovely wrote:
She is crazy as hell. She goes down in the bottoms of nortonville where they shoot up and they run trains on her.
WHO???
MMT

Madisonville, KY

#86 Sep 22, 2010
Hell Yea wrote:
<quoted text> Dnt have any proof behind it but he always, I mean always seems 2 get right bak out of jail. How's that so??????
okay, you guys are morons! nick has been locked up half his juvenille and most of his adult life already, but the only times hes gotten right back out is when he posted bond, but never snitched, hes done alot of time!!! stop hatin
Anthony Wilson

United States

#87 Sep 22, 2010
Ay anybody wanna say shit, I got paperwork...How many so called "narks" got that shit...Cody Bean signed on erybody and they momma...I got paperwork and a asswhoopin for whoever says otherwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating rumors 4 min Mizzou 6
Elk creek 51 min Peewee 6
pondorosa madisonville,ky (Jun '11) 57 min pondo lover 35
Tabitha Joyce nance (Jul '12) 1 hr Tabitha Nance 9
Candice Barber's new baby. 1 hr Tabitha Nance 35
Brad draper 2 hr cp3o 1
IAC hot women (Apr '12) 5 hr Well 25
Madisonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?