Who r tha narks of hopkins co.?
jerry mcgregor

Valdosta, GA

#290 Dec 17, 2010
Whoopee wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. This made me laugh. Mayb not a party but a collective sigh of relief lol. There were alot of good times 2!!
ok so who are you and trust me they ad a party buddy and ye i had alot of good times in earington and with the earlington police (not to be taken as snitching either) but trust me they had a party when i walked out of that town
Nikki

Owensboro, KY

#291 Dec 17, 2010
Def sum good times then lol
Whoopee

Tomball, TX

#292 Dec 17, 2010
carissa wrote:
<quoted text>yeap sure did had him on friday who this?
A friend. How is he? Saw u were in hospital.
Whoopee

Tomball, TX

#293 Dec 17, 2010
jerry mcgregor wrote:
<quoted text>ok so who are you and trust me they ad a party buddy and ye i had alot of good times in earington and with the earlington police (not to be taken as snitching either) but trust me they had a party when i walked out of that town
Pass on that. Im just an old friend. Im not posting my name on here for u and wifey to bash me. Or anyone else for that matter. Sorry.
carissa

Sesser, IL

#294 Dec 17, 2010
jerry mcgregor wrote:
<quoted text> ok so who are you and trust me they ad a party buddy and ye i had alot of good times in earington and with the earlington police (not to be taken as snitching either) but trust me they had a party when i walked out of that town
i think i know u do i know u???
Whoopee

Tomball, TX

#295 Dec 17, 2010
Nikki wrote:
Def sum good times then lol
Amen!!!
carissa

Sesser, IL

#296 Dec 17, 2010
Whoopee wrote:
<quoted text>
A friend. How is he? Saw u were in hospital.
he doin good u a friend huh then how u know me
Huh

Tomball, TX

#297 Dec 17, 2010
Jermaine white.... Greg faith......Eric rice...
jerry mcgregor

Valdosta, GA

#298 Dec 17, 2010
ok first you already have put ur name on topix you didnt realize it i guess but i dont think i know you at all so and whooopppeee i stil wanna know who ur are
jerry mcgregor

Valdosta, GA

#299 Dec 17, 2010
and since yall dont know i doubt you know how the earlington police know me and my family by first name so who are you to say the ddnt party because i know they did im sure the was a post in the paper that we had moved out of ton soooo there ya go
Whoopee

Tomball, TX

#300 Dec 17, 2010
jerry mcgregor wrote:
and since yall dont know i doubt you know how the earlington police know me and my family by first name so who are you to say the ddnt party because i know they did im sure the was a post in the paper that we had moved out of ton soooo there ya go
Lol
carissa

Sesser, IL

#301 Dec 17, 2010
jerry mcgregor wrote:
ok first you already have put ur name on topix you didnt realize it i guess but i dont think i know you at all so and whooopppeee i stil wanna know who ur are
if thats to me yea i know i put my name out there i dont hide behide fake ones im far from stupid i know what im doing
Nikki

Owensboro, KY

#302 Dec 17, 2010
jerry mcgregor wrote:
You forget Jerry Ray, we were around lmfao..
jerry mcgregor

Valdosta, GA

#303 Dec 17, 2010
yea just figured that one ut for sure and yea yall were around for the better more nice me parts lmao and second chick wen you talked about the bowleys on here you kinda ga ur whole name away
Whoopee

Tomball, TX

#304 Dec 17, 2010
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>You forget Jerry Ray, we were around lmfao..
Ur right. Preach on! Btw. Ur the bomb & i luv u!! Lol.
carissa

Sesser, IL

#305 Dec 17, 2010
jerry mcgregor wrote:
yea just figured that one ut for sure and yea yall were around for the better more nice me parts lmao and second chick wen you talked about the bowleys on here you kinda ga ur whole name away
i know that like i said im not stupid i dont care if ppl know who i am on here i have nothin to hide

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#308 Dec 18, 2010
jerry mcgregor wrote:
HEY NO HATING FROM ME CHIEF i love ya really all them good times in earlington with you showing up at the house i bet the earlington pd had a party when the mcgregors and suttles left town and cant forget wes too
It's just a job Jerry, I hold no grudges and never take it home with me, I do remember your family however how is Marvin and Tamarra doing, always wondered if they would straighten up.

Location hidden

#309 Dec 18, 2010
carissa wrote:
<quoted text>omg proctor u just couldnt leave me alone in earligton omg everytime i turned around u and patterson where right there so glad i dont live there anymore
Perhaps if you weren't constantly having warrants issued for whatever reason we wouldn't have been having to deal with you, just a observation mind you.
Tanna

United States

#310 Dec 18, 2010
devilishdiva wrote:
Bryan Marsh
all

Are you talking about Brian Marshall or Bryan Marshall because I've never heard of a Bryan Marshall...

nortonville

#311 Dec 18, 2010
Chris_Proctor wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps if you weren't constantly having warrants issued for whatever reason we wouldn't have been having to deal with you, just a observation mind you.
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local STD carriers 3 min Just saying 3
a fishy treat is up inside me 3 min FishRoy 3
That FishRoy (Jun '16) 47 min Fish 31
TruTV Bait Car Is RACIST (Sep '11) 48 min Fish 195
Who do you know? (Jul '12) 2 hr Donnie 44
~*~ Last Post Wins~*~ (Aug '11) 16 hr Alex Nicole 4,608
Larry Jones Lj 17 hr Dawny 8
Dugger Tue yes 47

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web