Serious Answers Please

Sturgis, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any places that are hiring? I have applied to a number of positions through the employment office, JobNet, and online (Indeed, Simply Hired, Monster) with no luck yet. I know jobs are kind of hard to come by these days, but I was hoping someone on here may have a good lead?

Serious answers only please.:)
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

I know walmart was.
Thinking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

Do you have work experience, resume, GED or better?? What about retail experience?
Serious Answers Please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

I have retail experience, office experience (medical and general), no degree finished yet but in the process of obtaining an Associate's degree in Business Administration with an elective option in Human Resources. I have a nurse aide certification as well.

Thanks for the information about Walmart, I hadn't thought about that to be honest. I was apparently not thinking outside of the box!
AnAnswer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

Carhartt is hiring
Serious Answers Please

Sturgis, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

AnAnswer wrote:
Carhartt is hiring
I actually just put in an application there about a week ago. Do you happen to know how many they're going to hire?
AnAnswer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

I don't really know, a friend of mine works there and they said their hiring everyday and getting as many workers as they can
Serious Answers Please

Sturgis, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

AnAnswer wrote:
I don't really know, a friend of mine works there and they said their hiring everyday and getting as many workers as they can
Thank you so much for the information!
Job

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Community alternatives is ALWAYS hiring. Www.rescare.com
JustSayin

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Serious Answers Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much for the information!
They are hiring...and just about every day, certainly every week. A lot of the work will be gone come Christmas though. It's seasonal to some extent. Not all, but a good bit of it.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Several places in Hopkinsville are hiring. MSSC is hiring a lot so is Martinrea. Both top out real high with a lot of hours.
Serious Answers Please

Sturgis, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Krap wrote:
Several places in Hopkinsville are hiring. MSSC is hiring a lot so is Martinrea. Both top out real high with a lot of hours.
Are they factories? I'm not familiar with Hopkinsville, but I'm willing to relocate so I would definitely apply there.
Serious Answers Please

Sturgis, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Job wrote:
Community alternatives is ALWAYS hiring. Www.rescare.com
Thanks, I will try that! I'm assuming it's geriatric long term care?
Serious Answers Please

Sturgis, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text>They are hiring...and just about every day, certainly every week. A lot of the work will be gone come Christmas though. It's seasonal to some extent. Not all, but a good bit of it.
Thanks for the information. Hopefully I will hear something soon!
Job

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Its all ages. The clients have mental disabilities. Outwood is a part of them.
Serious Answers Please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Job wrote:
Its all ages. The clients have mental disabilities. Outwood is a part of them.
I'll be sure to check into it. Thank you!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Serious Answers Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they factories? I'm not familiar with Hopkinsville, but I'm willing to relocate so I would definitely apply there.
They are factories both make automotive parts. Alot of hours very few full weekends off there are some but not always every one. Just letting you know this that way you're not suprised. You can apply at the Madisonville Employment Office for MSSC you must have a Tabe test and score at least a 10.9 on it and a resume.
Serious Answers Please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Krap wrote:
<quoted text>They are factories both make automotive parts. Alot of hours very few full weekends off there are some but not always every one. Just letting you know this that way you're not suprised. You can apply at the Madisonville Employment Office for MSSC you must have a Tabe test and score at least a 10.9 on it and a resume.
Okay, I'll definitely be applying. Sounds like a pretty good opportunity.
me

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Carhartt has been hiring every wk. Bringing from 1 to 5 people in each wk. And still planning on doing more hiring.
If you didn't apply for the job openings at the job fair they had going on at mcc. A few wks ago. You still can do it. But u have to apply at the front desk in the Hanson facility.
JustSayin

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

me wrote:
Carhartt has been hiring every wk. Bringing from 1 to 5 people in each wk. And still planning on doing more hiring.
If you didn't apply for the job openings at the job fair they had going on at mcc. A few wks ago. You still can do it. But u have to apply at the front desk in the Hanson facility.
She is absolutely correct. Sarah mans the front desk. She is very polite, and says all the things the company wants her to say. Put in your app.... call the next day "just cking"...then ask to leave a voice mail...you start cooking with wesson oil after that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Madisonville Forum right now

Search the Madisonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Childhood Idols.. Still Love or What Was I Thin... 5 min me too 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Crybaby Cons 146,074
Slumlords; a waste of time! 23 min Avoid 8
Heather Baldwin is a fox! (May '12) 2 hr blaster 4
pretty Leisbons in Madisonville 3 hr Dis one 11
hopkins county fair pageant (Aug '10) 5 hr Plzzzzz 35
Pentecostal/Apostolic woman look so unhappy (Jan '14) 6 hr hmm 44
•••
•••
•••
•••

Madisonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000