Guy that drives old baby blue Chevy P...

Guy that drives old baby blue Chevy Pickup Truck

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

curious

Madisonville, KY

#1 Jan 11, 2013
I saw a guy today around 3 pm on Center St. in a baby blue older Chevrolet Pick Up Truck. Like 80's style. Had some rust at the bottom....just wondered if anyone may know who this person is and any information about him.
may kno

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2013
curious wrote:
I saw a guy today around 3 pm on Center St. in a baby blue older Chevrolet Pick Up Truck. Like 80's style. Had some rust at the bottom....just wondered if anyone may know who this person is and any information about him.
y wat about him..i mite kno him ..does it have ladder racks..
curious

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 16, 2013
No i don't think it did.....not 100% sure. Just wondered if he is single. He was hot. :)
Blue C ten

Tucker, GA

#4 Jan 16, 2013
I'm married and you're ugly so?
Hmmm

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Did it have a tool box on it
disco

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Jan 17, 2013
It's Robert Patterson. He's married just had a baby but I'm not saying that means much to him.
comeon

Sikeston, MO

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Am I the only one who realizes Robert is posting about himself. Lol he is not hot any more and nobody wants his fat ass. Back in the day, maybe somebody would have wanted to know who he was. But the fact is that everyone in this small shit hole already knows everybody. Him and his girl are fake and wierd. Her mom acted like she was 15 smoking pot and hosting parties for all of madisonvilles rejects. She was screwing Chippo and trying to get her daughter to date him. Now she thinks she is a born again Christian. They are a joke and the apples don't ever fall far from the tree.
curious

Tucker, GA

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Um no this wasn't Robert. I know who he is. And lol he wasn't posting about himself. And no I'm definitely not ugly....this guy would love to know me. But idk he may be married. Never saw him close enough to see if there was a ring....sigh....maybe ill see him again
Wanted

Sikeston, MO

#10 Jan 29, 2013
curious wrote:
Um no this wasn't Robert. I know who he is. And lol he wasn't posting about himself. And no I'm definitely not ugly....this guy would love to know me. But idk he may be married. Never saw him close enough to see if there was a ring....sigh....maybe ill see him again
what exactly did the truck look like
curious

Madisonville, KY

#11 Feb 1, 2013
It was a Chevrolet early 80's truck. Single cab. Baby blue color. the bottom half had rust. Basically just a good ol farm truck if ya know what I mean. Not anything you would drive around to look good in. LOL. But I thought the guy driving didnt look too bad and was just curious as to who it was. Not saying anything would come of it or anything...just saying theres not too many cute guys in madisonville n when you see one you take notice...
its funny

United States

#12 Feb 1, 2013
curious wrote:
It was a Chevrolet early 80's truck. Single cab. Baby blue color. the bottom half had rust. Basically just a good ol farm truck if ya know what I mean. Not anything you would drive around to look good in. LOL. But I thought the guy driving didnt look too bad and was just curious as to who it was. Not saying anything would come of it or anything...just saying theres not too many cute guys in madisonville n when you see one you take notice...
im just curious too who you are.I own a baby blue early80s chevy pickup..9527
curious

Tucker, GA

#13 Feb 2, 2013
its funny wrote:
<quoted text>im just curious too who you are.I own a baby blue early80s chevy pickup..9527

Well tell me about yourself then. If you want
its funny

United States

#14 Feb 2, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Well tell me about yourself then. If you want
next time you see me get me to pull over.this is the last place i want to meet someone.ive heard nothing but bad things bout this website..
curious

Tucker, GA

#15 Feb 3, 2013
Haha. Yeah. I agree. I've only seen this truck that one time though. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wink Mitchell 9 min curious 4
little church boy 33 min Huh 10
Nancy Oldham kicked out of middle school game 45 min Open wide 5
Block me 50 min Open wide 6
Kyla Bray 1 hr Big daddy 5
Selena scheer johnson 4 hr Open wide 2
Kristan Brown 5 hr Open wide 2

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance