Layla

Tomball, TX

#1 Oct 5, 2010
Can anyone tell me if it's a good place to get your hair done, I'm needing a new hairdresser and heard good things I'm picky over my hair and my last stylist damaged it and I was wondering If they did good work
Hmm

Madisonville, KY

#2 Oct 6, 2010
I wouldn't let Emily Lam cut my hair for a dimeee.
asdlgjaldj

Madisonville, KY

#3 Oct 6, 2010
Um, no. they're awful! last time I got my hair cut in there, it wasn't even at all. I wouldn't do it, if I were you.
Missy

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2010
Layla- anyone at blades salon & day spa should be able to take care of you. I've also hear nice things about Tim @ top notch!
justsayin

Ripley, TN

#5 Oct 6, 2010
emily, ashley and carolyn all do good! ive never had a problem with a haircut from there! and i always have people compliment me on my hair. not being cocky, just the haircut itself. bella and co has always done a good job.
billabongboi57

Carmi, IL

#6 Oct 7, 2010
THEY ARE RUDE!!! wont look you in the face, will roll their eyes at you, and treat people like crap.. Emily's "fame" went to her head!

Since: Oct 10

Madisonville, KY

#7 Oct 7, 2010
they're hair cutting is shit.
and yeah, they are rude.
wonderful

White Plains, KY

#8 Oct 7, 2010
bella and company is a wonderful salon in town i have been going to emily lam ever since she open her salon on sugg street she does a wonderful job at everything that she does and so does her other employees they are no where rude they are some of the most sweetest perople i have ever meet i dont know where u all would have gotten they was rude there ... and it is funny that u all say go to blades casue i have been in the lobby waiting to get my hair done and i have seen people come in from blades and say they need there hair fixed casue blades has messed up there hair and they was in tears !! so i would recomnend bella and company salon to everyone in madisonvillle!!!
the best

United States

#9 Oct 7, 2010
Go to Scott's Salon, Donna is the best!!!
Bella rocks morons

Delavan, WI

#10 Oct 7, 2010
Bella is a great salon! Apparently none of you trash talkers have been there or you would know it's not "Bella and Company"! It is Bella & Company with the symbol. Never have I ever seen anything that had and spelled out! And for that matter all u keep talking about is Blades! And all I hear is bad stuff about that salon! And about how rude and snooty they are! And how horrible they talk about each other and their clients. So be forreal you all are just saying this stuff because it has been a successful salon! Get over yourselves.
And for that matter Emily has done my hair since beauty school and I love her. She would never be mean, rude, hateful, or mess up anybodies hair! I get compliments on my hair all the time. And it's because she rocks! And so does her salon!! So get over your ignorance!
Yay

Delavan, WI

#11 Oct 7, 2010
Best salon in town hands down!!! I agree with wonder and Bella rocks morons!! Awesome salon and friendly staff! And my hair color rox! Thanks Em!!!!
Baybay

Delavan, WI

#12 Oct 7, 2010
Billabong what fame are you talking about? Emily is not famous! Lol. She just likes to help the community and apparently knows a little something about business!! She is awesome and so is her salon!!!!
Rockin socks

Delavan, WI

#13 Oct 7, 2010
What the heck are you all talking about!? This salon is awesome! Ashley Does awesome hair!! ILY ash and thanks for my haircut! ;)
Mkb

United States

#14 Oct 7, 2010
The last 4 comments are
all the same person
Anonymous

Delavan, WI

#15 Oct 7, 2010
Good salon
Shelia

White Plains, KY

#16 Oct 8, 2010
I would let Emily do my hair anyday she is good and all the crap is a joke..they are so friendly they make you welcome try it before you trash it.Because you are only s..t starter.YOU GO BELLA & COMPANY.
Mary

Madisonville, KY

#17 Oct 8, 2010
Like I posted in a recent forum they are two-faced! When they were on Sugg Street I went in there for highlights and a haircut which turned out wonderful, I was very satisfied with Emilys work. The problem I had with that place is when I was getting my hair done Emily and them were so nice to this other girls client and when that client left they talked so bad about her with me sitting in Emilys chair! I would hate to know what they said about me when I left. I found that very unprofessional, so I didn't go back after that. I'm going to Tim Clark at Top Notch and he is wonderful with a great sense of humor:)
Carolyn m

United States

#18 Oct 8, 2010
Emily is a great person and I love Bella & company salon !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swallow on purpose is a scam 27 min Why 16
girl coal miners at warrior 38 min there are none 7
Glass Recycling 1 hr GreenGoer 1
Live on purpose is still a scam 1 hr Doit 20
kayla bachert 1 hr The River 4
My GAF 2 hr girlalwaysforgotten 9
Where's my GAF 3 hr girlalwaysforgotten 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages