taking taxes for back child support

taking taxes for back child support

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

curious

Evansville, IN

#1 Feb 19, 2012
I was just curious, i read about a friend getting her ex's tax refund due to back child support. Can they actually do this? Also, it said that it takes like 6 months to get your money. Anybody actually been through this? How long does it take?
forgot my usernsme

Nortonville, KY

#2 Feb 19, 2012
curious wrote:
I was just curious, i read about a friend getting her ex's tax refund due to back child support. Can they actually do this? Also, it said that it takes like 6 months to get your money. Anybody actually been through this? How long does it take?
Yes they can and yes it takes them awhile to get it to you.
wandafoxx

Madisonville, KY

#3 Feb 19, 2012
I used to get mine around may told he got caught up
who

United States

#4 Feb 19, 2012
curious wrote:
we went through this last year. They took out what I was behind, and the rest of my refund took 3 months to deposit in my account.
Jesse

Dunmor, KY

#5 Feb 19, 2012
They need to take your refund, they need to make sure you pay your child support, they need to smack you when you don't, they need to make you pay interest on it, they need to make you cry in public, they need to give us a government program...
forgot my usernsme

Nortonville, KY

#6 Feb 19, 2012
Jesse wrote:
They need to take your refund, they need to make sure you pay your child support, they need to smack you when you don't, they need to make you pay interest on it, they need to make you cry in public, they need to give us a government program...
Now we know for sure Jesse is a chick. See can see it cumming out in that last post.
Jackie

Madisonville, KY

#7 Feb 19, 2012
It takes longer if they are married.
barbarella

United States

#8 Feb 19, 2012
See, I like Jesse. I think Jesse is smart. Jesse knows what time it is.
Jackie

Madisonville, KY

#9 Feb 19, 2012
barbarella wrote:
See, I like Jesse. I think Jesse is smart. Jesse knows what time it is.
I totally agree. My ex is $30,000 behind and refuses to work and won't file taxes when he does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need you broken Iphone fixed? (Mar '12) 3 hr Master 15
Seth Montgomery 4 hr Master 3
Labor Unions need to be destroyed 5 hr Non Union 31
tammy ipock 7 hr lastlaugh 1
Amie gibson 15 hr MASTER of PuPPetz 6
Mary Kerns (Oct '12) 17 hr TRUTH U NO 44
Poor People Having Kids 19 hr TRUTH U NO 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages