good looking men with personalities t...

good looking men with personalities that ruin it!

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
country

Richmond, VA

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Know alot of these men. Good looks but when they open their mouths it just makes ya wanna run
Wow

Morocco, IN

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Yeah this towns full of those type. They cant satisfy real women so they end up with trash cause they are easier to keep around. It sure is hard to find a good man to hold a conversation with even.
DNR

Dunmor, KY

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Wow wrote:
Yeah this towns full of those type. They cant satisfy real women so they end up with trash cause they are easier to keep around. It sure is hard to find a good man to hold a conversation with even.
Yeah and this town is full of good looking women that want to degrade themselfs by f**king blacks. No respectable man will ever have one. Know any im talking bout?
Bashful

Henderson, KY

#4 Jan 24, 2013
country wrote:
Know alot of these men. Good looks but when they open their mouths it just makes ya wanna run
It would be nice to find a man that would communicate and not shut u out. I realize they need their space, but when they hurt u hurt. I wish they would understand that. Maybe I just don't know the right words to say at the right time.
Wow

Florence, AL

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Have to look in another town cause most men in this one shut everyone out. They keep everything bottled up. Men just dont wanna sit and talk anymore. Oh well theres chat rooms I guess. As to DNR dont guess I do know any like that. I only do country white boys myself. Not a race thing just what I am attracted too.
Bashful

Henderson, KY

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Wow wrote:
Have to look in another town cause most men in this one shut everyone out. They keep everything bottled up. Men just dont wanna sit and talk anymore. Oh well theres chat rooms I guess. As to DNR dont guess I do know any like that. I only do country white boys myself. Not a race thing just what I am attracted too.
I need a fwb that can communicate and not shut me out. I don't think I'll ever find that.
Wow

United States

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Good luck I been looking for that for years and havent found it yet.
Bashful

Henderson, KY

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Wow wrote:
Good luck I been looking for that for years and havent found it yet.
Well that helps a lot. lol I don't think it exists. It's screw and be screwed. Oh well. Think I'll start looking for someone in their 80's that's wheelchair bound. They'll have to sit, talk, and listen.
Wow

Tucker, GA

#9 Jan 24, 2013
But, if you saw me you would understand.
Bashful

Henderson, KY

#10 Jan 24, 2013
Wow wrote:
But, if you saw me you would understand.
What cha mean by that? My definition of fwb is this; we mutually agree to just have sex with each other and if one of us decides we want someone else just tell the other. Keeps down on the diseases.Also, this is a biggy. The friend part.....someone to talk to so u don't have to be so lonely. Not someone who's too damn moody to care about my feelings and vice versa. We all have fing bad days, fing get over it. I want to put, and I will, everything I have into this. I don't want marriage; not a boyfriend. I want a mature man that knows how to treat a woman. One that knows communication is the core to any relationship. I have a lot to give someone...not bragging...and I'm sure u do too.
NHC

Dunmor, KY

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Wow wrote:
If you dont know any u need to openr ur eyes. Women like that r every where in this town. I fell in love with a beautiful woman, only to find out that she had been involved with a lot of blacks. Lost her whole family because of it. Just makes me sick that she would degrade herself so much. She will be lonley forever.
Bashful

Henderson, KY

#12 Jan 24, 2013
NHC wrote:
<quoted text>
If you dont know any u need to openr ur eyes. Women like that r every where in this town. I fell in love with a beautiful woman, only to find out that she had been involved with a lot of blacks. Lost her whole family because of it. Just makes me sick that she would degrade herself so much. She will be lonley forever.
Can I ask a question without being too nosey? What made u fall in love, because she was beautiful or did u see something else in her that made u fall in love?
Wow

Morocco, IN

#13 Jan 24, 2013
I didnt write that someone post under my name. People are bad about that on here. I just want someone to talk to and be best friends with. I had someone I was close to for years growing up. He has since moved on and has two kids and a wonderful woman. I am very happy for him. But I miss that friendship. I miss having a guy to go hang out with enjoy life and going out places and watching movies together and just talking about life. I do have alot to offer someone but you never can find good guys anymore. The men in this town just really have went down hill. I dont know if I blame the women in this town corupting them or media and thier views on life making them into what they are. But good luck to you and I hope you find what you are looking for. I offered to a man to let him sleep with who ever and no strings just to be there for me and I would be there for him. But it was completely one sided and now hes gone out of my life too. I mean how hard is it to mutually put in what you are getting out of something. I completely relate to you.
Bashful

Henderson, KY

#14 Jan 24, 2013
Wow wrote:
I didnt write that someone post under my name. People are bad about that on here. I just want someone to talk to and be best friends with. I had someone I was close to for years growing up. He has since moved on and has two kids and a wonderful woman. I am very happy for him. But I miss that friendship. I miss having a guy to go hang out with enjoy life and going out places and watching movies together and just talking about life. I do have alot to offer someone but you never can find good guys anymore. The men in this town just really have went down hill. I dont know if I blame the women in this town corupting them or media and thier views on life making them into what they are. But good luck to you and I hope you find what you are looking for. I offered to a man to let him sleep with who ever and no strings just to be there for me and I would be there for him. But it was completely one sided and now hes gone out of my life too. I mean how hard is it to mutually put in what you are getting out of something. I completely relate to you.
So r u going for the 80 year old in the wheelchair too.lol I thought I had found the 'one' but it didn't work out. Women need to talk. Even if men find that boring; they still need to act a little interested. It works both ways. Oh well, I can always stay busy cleaning and cooking and dreaming.
vador

Kirksey, KY

#15 Jan 25, 2013
Bashful wrote:
<quoted text>What cha mean by that? My definition of fwb is this; we mutually agree to just have sex with each other and if one of us decides we want someone else just tell the other. Keeps down on the diseases.Also, this is a biggy. The friend part.....someone to talk to so u don't have to be so lonely. Not someone who's too damn moody to care about my feelings and vice versa. We all have fing bad days, fing get over it. I want to put, and I will, everything I have into this. I don't want marriage; not a boyfriend. I want a mature man that knows how to treat a woman. One that knows communication is the core to any relationship. I have a lot to give someone...not bragging...and I'm sure u do too.
You say your looking for an "fwb"! Tell me something bashful, are u married or single?
numb

Richmond, VA

#16 Jan 25, 2013
What are their names.
Bashful

Henderson, KY

#17 Jan 25, 2013
vador wrote:
<quoted text>You say your looking for an "fwb"! Tell me something bashful, are u married or single?
Right now I'm in love with someone that I'm afraid I'll never have and I want sooooo bad. I'm getting a divorce; hopefully this summer it will be final.
Wow

United States

#18 Jan 25, 2013
Shes single clearly she just said it didnt work out with who she was seeing. And no I am going to spend the rest of winter and spring working on how I look and then this summer I will go wild flirting with men and not giving them any. Let them feel a little left out. Cause unfortunately there are two types of women that actually get men to talk to them in this town. Women that are drop dead beautiful and women with money to pay for everything. You have either of those two things they will sit at attention all day and night til someone with more money or better looks comes along. So I am busy working on both things. And I wont give them a chance just like the right one wouldnt me. I read in another post you might be moving to Clarksville or Fort Campbell. The military guys are a bit nicer there then any of the ones here are. And best part is even when they get sent off you still have a pen pal. Well good luck
N n Out

Tucker, GA

#19 Jan 25, 2013
Fishroy said you were a sad sack whiner ?
Guess he's right!
Go back to white plains and lay down Lardass
Bashful

Henderson, KY

#20 Jan 25, 2013
Wow wrote:
Shes single clearly she just said it didnt work out with who she was seeing. And no I am going to spend the rest of winter and spring working on how I look and then this summer I will go wild flirting with men and not giving them any. Let them feel a little left out. Cause unfortunately there are two types of women that actually get men to talk to them in this town. Women that are drop dead beautiful and women with money to pay for everything. You have either of those two things they will sit at attention all day and night til someone with more money or better looks comes along. So I am busy working on both things. And I wont give them a chance just like the right one wouldnt me. I read in another post you might be moving to Clarksville or Fort Campbell. The military guys are a bit nicer there then any of the ones here are. And best part is even when they get sent off you still have a pen pal. Well good luck
I'm at that point in my life that I need a change. Call it mid life crisis or whatever. I just need a different life. I've never had any luck with military guys. I think I'll stick with the 80 year old wheelchair ridden person. That way we can snuggle when it's cold. Ha Ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thou hast spoken 5 min Master of PuPPetz 38
Friday Night Live equals rain 1 hr BRO 3
Summer fun at Grapevine Lake 1 hr Lord have mercy 44
Jamantha Lutz 2 hr Poo Doo 2
CARRIE SMITH arrested again (Sep '12) 3 hr Fish 60
C Horribly 13 hr Hunter 6
Pennyrile Gymnastics or Todds Academy (Jan '12) 13 hr Czech eye 20

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance