First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tattle

Princeton, KY

#1 Mar 4, 2012
kfc sucks. I went there waited in line 45 minutes then got to the window and had to reorder waited 15 more minutes. when I did get the order it was wrong and the drinks we just carbonated water. wtf can they not hire competent people to work there??
New Violence

White Plains, KY

#2 Mar 4, 2012
It hasn't been that great lately. Something going on to make it that way. Maybe inexperienced staff.
Nick the stick

Madisonville, KY

#3 Mar 4, 2012
I used to bang a beetch there, did her in her office a couple times, don't know what became of the beetch
aww

Princeton, KY

#4 Mar 4, 2012
The food there had not been great chicken has been old and dry and the mashed taters old also. maybe they need new management
yum

Madisonville, KY

#5 Mar 4, 2012
I love me sum kfc
KFC Rocks

Madisonville, KY

#6 Mar 4, 2012
Ate their earlier and it was the best i ever had. Sounds like an ex employee has a few issues and needs that diaper changed, you must be one big as baby to write some stupid shit like this!
Jesse

Madisonville, KY

#7 Mar 4, 2012
We need some chicken, we need some onions, we need some stuff from Joss Stone, we need some plaster of paris, we need some shoe polish, we need some tic tacs, we need a government program...
keyboard kelly

United States

#9 Mar 7, 2012
Not a former employee but sometimes it sucks and sometime it dont
nastytime

Grayson, KY

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Nick the stick wrote:
I used to bang a beetch there, did her in her office a couple times, don't know what became of the beetch
so did i wonder if the same chick think her name is carolyn or caroline
The Mighty

Clarksville, TN

#12 Dec 12, 2012
Zaxby's > KFC > Chik-Fil-A
The Mighty

Clarksville, TN

#14 Dec 12, 2012
KoldKen wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Chik-Fil-A.
I'm not that big of a fan of it.It has nothing on Zaxby's or even KFC.
Bahahaha

Madisonville, KY

#15 Dec 12, 2012
Koldken

The potatoes have always been instant
everywhere u go dear. I used to work there
And the Mac n cheese and biscuits are frozen. the freshest thing there is the actual chicken.. Hand breaded.

the new manager, keith... He's an asshole! And obviously doesn't know how to treat employees or customers! but oh well, don't eat there for entertainment. I eat there for the food lol.
Bahahaha

Madisonville, KY

#16 Dec 12, 2012
I wish they had a Zaxby's here!!!

And another dairy queen... Lol I hate their drive thru and pulling out of there! It sucks! I'm scared I'm going to hit something.
Wow

Madisonville, KY

#18 Dec 12, 2012
I'm still wondering why anyone would wait 1 hour for any type of food from a drive thru.

But yes, Zaxbys is AMAZING
Bahahaha

United States

#20 Dec 12, 2012
I have seriously worked at both
And from experience I will tell u management is much better at Princeton then it is at Madisonville

at Princeton we scrubbed the floors every night- pour buckets of soap and hot water on them... And let the water run down the drains. I mean deep cleaned also the buffet was expected to be tip top.
the managers told us at Madisonville if the food "looked" good still... To leave it on there
didn't matter if it had been sitting there all day. and would make us change the times to "look" as If it were just put there. Princeton was nothing like that. Plus Princeton also has an a&w- lol I loved the rootbeer floats.

as far as golden corral- they sure taste real!! Lol love that place! I suggest their breakfast on weekends. Yum!
Bahahaha

United States

#21 Dec 12, 2012
And kold Ken- Zaxby's is fast food chicken but the atmosphere looks like a sports bar. Seriously. And the food is really good. wouldn't drive all the way to hoptown to get it... But if ur ever in the area try it!
The Mighty

Clarksville, TN

#22 Dec 13, 2012
KoldKen wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never eaten at a Zazby's yet. I think the closest one is Hopkinsville.
It's a little pricey but worth it!
Groovy

Hopkinsville, KY

#24 Dec 13, 2012
I like KFS but never ate the buffet. Most buffets are there for the very hungry, not for those seeking quality. Zaxby's has great hot wing sauces, so my husband says.
letuno

Grayson, KY

#25 Dec 20, 2012
Nick the stick would not jo how to do some chick in her office. And nastytime if you done that chick you have to he her husband. Would like to know what happend to that family.
req

Hopkinsville, KY

#26 Dec 20, 2012
Yuck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can I get a prescription for phentermine? 1 hr really 4
Song Titles (Mar '13) 4 hr Analog man 824
April Dunn (Oct '11) 5 hr Kelly A 8
Outlaw drag radial record by local guy 8 hr funny 15
Kari Roy for whatever commercial 9 hr naked 30
Queer Coal Miners Juiced up on Steroids Going U... 9 hr abc 12
Now that Davenport is sentenced.. 10 hr jabird 7
Madisonville Dating
Find my Match

Madisonville Jobs