Giggles And Grins Wendy Kolb

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kendee

Madisonville, KY

#3 Oct 9, 2010
i was in there the other day BUYING MY LIL GIRL A PUMPKIN OUTFIT AND SHE WAS A VERY NICE LADY AND NO HER SHOP DIDNT GET RAIDED....
Wow

United States

#4 Oct 9, 2010
That's what I heard I never said it did or didn't I just posted what I heard!! I know she been in trouble with law before I know that for a fact so It would not surprise me if her shop didn't get raided just sayin take it at face value
Need to know

United States

#6 Oct 9, 2010
I used to be very good friends with Wendy and she is so fake and 2 faced it's not even funny. She would put on a Christian front and then as soon as you turn your back to her, her horns would sprout tounge would fork and her tail would come out and she would sY the meanest things about that person I have personally seen it more times then I can count. The only reason she still open is because she has a mortgage on her house and her husband told her she has no choice but to make it work. Wendy would always send me to kids corner and take pictures and snoop because kids corner was always packed and had lines of ppl to check out. She was so mad because they always had better botique items then Wendy did. I couldn't stand to be around someone who acted like that If you didn't have money then Wendy would refuse to deal with you because you were beneath her cause she thinks she is better then the rest of us
Jomo

United States

#7 Oct 9, 2010
Why does the same person keep posting over and over trying to pretend they are different people? Do they actually think we're that stupid?
grown

Clifty, KY

#10 Oct 9, 2010
If Melissa from kids corner put half as much energy into her business as she does into TOPIX and into tearing down Wendy Kolb then she would have a successful buisness. Good Day!
Hmmm

Albion, IL

#12 Oct 9, 2010
grown wrote:
If Melissa from kids corner put half as much energy into her business as she does into TOPIX and into tearing down Wendy Kolb then she would have a successful buisness. Good Day!
I totally agree!!!
I am grown

United States

#13 Oct 9, 2010
I know that Melisa has a good business it was Wendy who tried to make it look like melisa didn't by saying some of the most stupid stuff on her thread and everyone knows how Wendy and her employees talk about Melisa like a dog inside her building cause they did it in front of certain people in her building, Melisa has a great business that's why she has been open for 8 years and owns her building and owns other businesses as well I just think it's hilarious how you wanna point the finger and blame Melisa for this! Did you see her type it? I would assume Wendy wants to be such a adult and Christian I guess she should go ask Melisa instead of pointing fingers and blaming someone for something! Melisa is a honest opininated person! I'm sure she would say if she did or not !!But one thing we do know and is true is how Wendy dogs others businesses to try to make herself look better and that is dirty business! So you might not wanna point fingers until you know I could have put her on there, you could have we never know
grown

Clifty, KY

#15 Oct 9, 2010
I am grown wrote:
I know that Melisa has a good business it was Wendy who tried to make it look like melisa didn't by saying some of the most stupid stuff on her thread and everyone knows how Wendy and her employees talk about Melisa like a dog inside her building cause they did it in front of certain people in her building, Melisa has a great business that's why she has been open for 8 years and owns her building and owns other businesses as well I just think it's hilarious how you wanna point the finger and blame Melisa for this! Did you see her type it? I would assume Wendy wants to be such a adult and Christian I guess she should go ask Melisa instead of pointing fingers and blaming someone for something! Melisa is a honest opininated person! I'm sure she would say if she did or not !!But one thing we do know and is true is how Wendy dogs others businesses to try to make herself look better and that is dirty business! So you might not wanna point fingers until you know I could have put her on there, you could have we never know
And you assume that this is Wendy and I assure you its not. I am not going to go back and forth with you or anyone on here. I said my piece. I think ALL of it is ridiculous....the consignment buisness is really not that serious! I am GROWN with a family and job and dont have time for this. This was just brought to my attention and I honestly thought the person telling me was Exaggerating so I thought I would look for myself. NO ONE (Wendy or Melissa) should be degreded like this. And quite frankly NO ONE should be posting anything about peoples children. TAKE THIS FOR WHAT ITS WORTH. I hope that everyone on this site GROWS UP and thinks about how they could better themselves by putting more energy into postive things. Like I said before Good Day!
grown

Clifty, KY

#16 Oct 9, 2010
*degraded
Jennifer Martin

United States

#17 Oct 9, 2010
Does Wendy not like the fact she gets negative comments to and the fact you can't please eveyone and there are people that does not like her store her clothes think her stuff is over junk or overpriced or she treats people rudely! It's a business she can't please everyone not everyone is going to like her stuff and not everyone will like her every business is goin to have this no matter how perfect Wendy thinks this world is !!
Please

United States

#18 Oct 9, 2010
Yep they need to grow up but from what I've read Wendy should do that too and leave other people and other businesses alone and not talk so bad about them! Because I know I went in there looking for a stroller and they had a
list of peoples items for sale and it wasn't what I needed and i asked where could I get one at besides new and she didn't refer me to melissas another person did that was shopping and you could tell it made the woman mad and she didn't tell me thank you when I left just looked at me this was a few months ago I was new to town and a co worker referred me there, the clothes were ok just too expensive for me I guess but $10 for jeans way to much! I don't see paying that for a used pair of kids jeans
Heiress

United States

#19 Oct 9, 2010
I don't believe anyones children should be throwed in to it but was her children spared was she given that no not from what I read and I believe as a mother when Melissa finds out who talked about her children , man woman or child they will be the one needing god
Heiress

United States

#20 Oct 9, 2010
Also Wendy has Sylvia there who use to help Melissa at kids corner and she then became a trader and probably tells them howelissa does her stuff!! Can you say TRADER
girl

Greenville, KY

#21 Oct 9, 2010
Need to know wrote:
I used to be very good friends with Wendy and she is so fake and 2 faced it's not even funny. She would put on a Christian front and then as soon as you turn your back to her, her horns would sprout tounge would fork and her tail would come out and she would sY the meanest things about that person I have personally seen it more times then I can count. The only reason she still open is because she has a mortgage on her house and her husband told her she has no choice but to make it work. Wendy would always send me to kids corner and take pictures and snoop because kids corner was always packed and had lines of ppl to check out. She was so mad because they always had better botique items then Wendy did. I couldn't stand to be around someone who acted like that If you didn't have money then Wendy would refuse to deal with you because you were beneath her cause she thinks she is better then the rest of us
kids corner has lines bc she has tanning beds. sounds like a lie to me. And also who in this town doesnt talk about other ppl.lol
ashley

Greenville, KY

#22 Oct 9, 2010
grown wrote:
If Melissa from kids corner put half as much energy into her business as she does into TOPIX and into tearing down Wendy Kolb then she would have a successful buisness. Good Day!
i couldn't have said it better myself. totally agree with you.
omg

Greenville, KY

#23 Oct 9, 2010
grown wrote:
If Melissa from kids corner put half as much energy into her business as she does into TOPIX and into tearing down Wendy Kolb then she would have a successful buisness. Good Day!
she is always on topix. in my opinion its extremely inapporiate.
Bla

United States

#24 Oct 9, 2010
This is fckin funny she's sweet n bubbly mel b is a hhhaatteerrr
Ashley

Elgin, TX

#25 Oct 9, 2010
What's funny is I've heard alot of ppl from wendys former Job talk about how dumb and ditzy she is and that her roller skateing costume fit her perfect...and another funny point is she sure quick to point fingers at Melissa but it's her friends and customers that say this about her lmfao
Omg

Elgin, TX

#26 Oct 9, 2010
I agree wendy is always on topix bashing everyone and that is extremely inapporitate
Bla

Elgin, TX

#27 Oct 9, 2010
This is fckin funny she's sweet n bubbly wen k is a hhhaatteerrr

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sticky 19 min lucy 9
Kari Roy for whatever commercial 2 hr Who 18
Summer Williams 3 hr buncholies 3
Mark the GM from Oasis should be arrested or at... 3 hr John 6
Rachelle Coble? 3 hr Old Love 12
Michelle Allen 5 hr cra cra 1
Why do poor people trick or treat in the rich n... (Oct '11) 5 hr Jumper The wise 283
Madisonville Dating
Find my Match

Madisonville Jobs

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Madisonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Madisonville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]