Biggie

Chester, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

I heard those Barbarosa's from Dawson are some rally tough guys!
FatherHelterSkel ter

Elberfeld, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

hmm wrote:
if your not in a club then youll never understand. but it all has to do with respect. iron order unlike the dixi flyers and the defiant few or the defiant crew whatever they call themselves is a full patch club with numerous clubs in pretty much every state and two or three different countries. you have to ask before you start a club in any town that theres already a club otherwise it just causes problems. you cant even ride full pateched into a town where theres already a club otherwise it looks like your commin in force and that to dosnt look good. so stop bitchin about shit yall know nothin about just to be bitchin. but hey start your own club with more than a few member s and drive into a town fully patched that the mongols or hells angles own and see what happens.
Ill tell you what i would do. You present who you would consider the toughest mongol or hells angel and ill present who i consider the toughest coal miner or saw mill lumber stacker and ill even let your mongol or hells angel have a fifty pound weight advantage and ill sit back and watch the man i chose as he beats your big bad biker to a bloody pulp. The fictitious characters within your big bad biker fantasy world dont stand a chance against people who exist in the real world.
Lance

Chester, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

FatherHelterSkelter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill tell you what i would do. You present who you would consider the toughest mongol or hells angel and ill present who i consider the toughest coal miner or saw mill lumber stacker and ill even let your mongol or hells angel have a fifty pound weight advantage and ill sit back and watch the man i chose as he beats your big bad biker to a bloody pulp. The fictitious characters within your big bad biker fantasy world dont stand a chance against people who exist in the real world.
I belong to a local MC. All of us work regular jobs and have families. We love to ride and hang out with our "Brothers". We are not 1%ers. We don't like trouble, but we would never back down if trouble is brought to us.
Having said that, there are some ruthless 1% clubs in this country who have raped women and made thier children and husband watch,(before killing them all) just for saying things like you just did.
It's ok to sit on here and pop off about things, but before you go out in the real world mouthing about fictitous bikers, you might want to read up on just what some of these guys do when they fell disrespected.
sinbad

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Aka PP Rider.
Don Carlo wrote:
I bet you're looking for one of those homosexual clubs...huh? Try Grapevine Lake.
mentz

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

bikers are f ags wrote:
dixe flyers are inbreed f ags
i dont know who you are but back your words up tell one of us what you think face to face.

Since: Jan 10

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

mentz wrote:
<quoted text> i dont know who you are but back your words up tell one of us what you think face to face.
I don't think they will Mentz. A lot of these "arm chair" bad asses on here just like to sit behind the computer and spout off shit and would never back it up.

Tell Rooster and the guys thanks for the invite to the back pack ride for the kids yesterday. It was a good turn out and nice ride. Hope to hit the roads with you guys again soon.

Much respect,

Spike-Prez.
American Warriors MC
Hopkinsville, KY Chapter
dixie flyer

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

bikers are f ags wrote:
dixe flyers are inbreed f ags
why dont you tell one of the dixie flers your thoughts face to face? man up
dixie flyer

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Warrior Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they will Mentz. A lot of these "arm chair" bad asses on here just like to sit behind the computer and spout off shit and would never back it up.
Tell Rooster and the guys thanks for the invite to the back pack ride for the kids yesterday. It was a good turn out and nice ride. Hope to hit the roads with you guys again soon.
Much respect,
Spike-Prez.
American Warriors MC
Hopkinsville, KY Chapter
sure will it was a great turnout and alot of fun. all for the kids. mentz dfmc
Notorious

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

IKA ELDER MEMBER wrote:
There is this one guy down near Providence Ky and he is one of those notorious outlaw bikers. Hes got real big muscles, long hair, ear rings and tattoos and everything. He gets in knife fights and punches people with brass knuckles and breaks beer bottles over their heads. And he has a real mean look in his eyes like he been shaking hands with the devil himself.
His name is WILLIE BROWN has anyone heard of him?
Im not Willie Brown but am one of the notorious. Don't appreiciate you making light of something and someone you obviously know nothing about. Talk to you later
FatherHelterSkel ter

Elberfeld, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

These biker tough guys remind me of the little skinny twerp character that was in the one page body builder advertisements in the comic books back in the old days.
Anyway this little twerp is on the beach with his girl friend and this big tough guy comes by and kicks sand in his face and then laughs in his face and leaves the little twerp guy sitting there humiliated in front of his bikini clad girl friend. So the little skinny twerp vows he is going to do something so that he doesnt get humiliated in front of her ever again. So he runs home and starts pumping iron and grows these big bad muscles. Then one day he comes back to the beach all muscled up and sees the guy who kicked sand in his face and laughed at him. So he walks up the the big bad tough guy and "KAPOW" knocks him out with one punch across his chin. And then everything is all fine and dandy and he dont have to worry about ever being humiliated again.
Flav

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Father HS, your just an idiot. PERIOD! Go back to your comic books.

And whoever popped off about the Dixie Flyers, yeah say it to their face, there are only about
4-5 of them anyway. HA HA HA

Spike is a "cool" name, thats why we named our dog that.
dixie flyer

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

at first i was really interested in this site, but after futher reading all these opinions i see that its people sitting at home behind their computer trying to be all bad.

as i said to the immature fellow that called dixie flyers inbred, say it to one of their faces whether their is 2 or 100 hundred of them. man up to whomever you have a gripe with dont sit behind your computer grow up.

their are all kinds of clubs you can join just depends on what type of activity you wood like to partake in.

so dont sit at home in your chair watching reruns of deadly catch, ice road truckers, dirtiest jobs or biggest loser get out find out what its like to be apart of somethang before you condemn it.

'spike' great job of defending the world we live in. some well a majority of people forget where they came from or what its like to have the brotherhood that we share in our clubs.

MENTZ DFMC
Hoptown knows

Clifty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Flav wrote:
And whoever popped off about the Dixie Flyers, yeah say it to their face, there are only about
4-5 of them anyway.
From the looks of the American Warriors website, there is only 7 of them. And whats the deal with not accepting police in your club? That don't really say much for you.
Jar

Chester, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Biggie wrote:
I heard those Barbarosa's from Dawson are some rally tough guys!
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/...

LMAO!!
Suki

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Whatever happend to that group "Nothing Left to Donate"
Anonymous

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

bigtwin wrote:
dont worry over these knott heads on her brother there are a few clubs in area amd ra also dixie flyers is one of the oldest clubs in usa a real good club there is also Iron Order there guys are considered a cop club but hey are goos guys alo. Three is MC in dawson springs Barbrarosa the guys here are cool and with ras Widows Sons you must be a msrer mason to be on also christan motercycle asoc. out of marion good guys also if you need more info let me knon i do have some contacts. as for coment made toward the shriners and clown car i went to shroine clon school 20 yrs ago and Phill if you got th Balls enough to put on the make up and vist a child in a shrine hospital with Burns on 80 percent of his body and you have to make him smile with out crying then you can make your sorry ass coment un til then o recomend yo find a Outlaw club in GA and open ypu mouth and ell see ho long you last
i was a patient at shriners hospital my entire childhood and just thought id take a sec and say "thanks!"
Jerry

Chester, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

Suki wrote:
Whatever happend to that group "Nothing Left to Donate"
I guess they ran out of stuff to donate! lol
WTF

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

IKA ELDER MEMBER wrote:
There is this one guy down near Providence Ky and he is one of those notorious outlaw bikers. Hes got real big muscles, long hair, ear rings and tattoos and everything. He gets in knife fights and punches people with brass knuckles and breaks beer bottles over their heads. And he has a real mean look in his eyes like he been shaking hands with the devil himself.
His name is WILLIE BROWN has anyone heard of him?
Yes I know Wille apparently you do not!!!!!!!!!!
shooter

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

providence known Rev. willie brown is one of the most god fearing, loving brother i know. i personally asked him to preach my mothers funeral. i love this man and his family. who ever is bad mouthing this man is sadly mistaking.
shooter

White Plains, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

you all never asked permission. so your commet is a lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 21 min Babe 1,061
I need an abortion 31 min AngryAtheist 57
aaron n kendra (Jun '13) 39 min whoknows 40
Opal Crick 48 min Keisha 12
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr yourmommm 1,048
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Curmudgeon 151,027
Kylee Crawford 3 hr Priorities 45
•••
•••
•••

Madisonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••