is there a motorcycle club in madison...

is there a motorcycle club in madisonville ?

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wanting club

Carmi, IL

#1 Nov 1, 2009
i am looking for a club to join i am more then willing to prospect me and about 5 others i ride with but if not we are going to start our own
Phil

Auburn, AL

#2 Nov 1, 2009
Let me guess, you guys just finished watching Wild Hogs?
John

Sac City, IA

#3 Nov 1, 2009
Prolly Sons of Anarchy.
the only 1

Memphis, TN

#4 Nov 2, 2009
Sounds fun wanting club..... people just don't know the good SOME motorcycle clubs do in the community. maybe if we had more things in madisonville for our kids to look up to maybe things just might be a little better.
IKA ELDER MEMBER

Elberfeld, IN

#5 Nov 2, 2009
There is this one guy down near Providence Ky and he is one of those notorious outlaw bikers. Hes got real big muscles, long hair, ear rings and tattoos and everything. He gets in knife fights and punches people with brass knuckles and breaks beer bottles over their heads. And he has a real mean look in his eyes like he been shaking hands with the devil himself.

His name is WILLIE BROWN has anyone heard of him?
wanting club

Carmi, IL

#6 Nov 3, 2009
it has nuthing to do with no tv show i have been riding legaly for almost 3 years now a harley was my very first vehicle my grnad paw was in a clud years ago i guess and i hear about all the good times and i want to know wat it feels like to be able to have the belongng and the comradery that a club has on the comunity cause if you guys havent noticed this community needs something its really sad when a city is more worried about a new court house then taking care of any real problem so if you could keep your smartass coments to yourself that would be great
Don Carlo

Sac City, IA

#7 Nov 3, 2009
I bet you're looking for one of those homosexual clubs...huh? Try Grapevine Lake.
Plastikman

Madisonville, KY

#8 Nov 3, 2009
You can try either the Dixie Flyers or the Widow Sons. Not a member of either, but I have good friends in each club. Take care!
Phil

Auburn, AL

#9 Nov 3, 2009
wanting club wrote:
it has nuthing to do with no tv show i have been riding legaly for almost 3 years now a harley was my very first vehicle my grnad paw was in a clud years ago i guess and i hear about all the good times and i want to know wat it feels like to be able to have the belongng and the comradery that a club has on the comunity cause if you guys havent noticed this community needs something its really sad when a city is more worried about a new court house then taking care of any real problem so if you could keep your smartass coments to yourself that would be great
So what your saying is this community needs a bunch of leather wearing, bike riding, free spirits that are out doing what, protecting the citizens of Hopkins County? Creating jobs? Building Habitat houses? What?

I have a bike too and I ride with some friends on the weekends, but I never thought it was necessary to organize. Last I heard, the Hells Angels are not out reeking havoc, pillaging, and raping. Just saying. You make it sound like the community needs a bike club and should support such an initiative over building a courthouse...you cannot be serious.

Don't get me wrong, I am sure there are more nobel causes to spend money towards than a new courthouse, but a bike club????!!!??? Join the Shriners, you get to drive one of those clown cars at the parades and you get to wear a neat hat...which by large is better and more noble than a bike club. The Shiners operate a childrens hospital and are very philanthropic in the community. And no, I am not a Shriner.

Since: Nov 09

Carmi, IL

#10 Nov 4, 2009
dont worry over these knott heads on her brother there are a few clubs in area amd ra also dixie flyers is one of the oldest clubs in usa a real good club there is also Iron Order there guys are considered a cop club but hey are goos guys alo. Three is MC in dawson springs Barbrarosa the guys here are cool and with ras Widows Sons you must be a msrer mason to be on also christan motercycle asoc. out of marion good guys also if you need more info let me knon i do have some contacts. as for coment made toward the shriners and clown car i went to shroine clon school 20 yrs ago and Phill if you got th Balls enough to put on the make up and vist a child in a shrine hospital with Burns on 80 percent of his body and you have to make him smile with out crying then you can make your sorry ass coment un til then o recomend yo find a Outlaw club in GA and open ypu mouth and ell see ho long you last

Carmi, IL

#11 Nov 4, 2009
Aslo Phil the Dixe Flyer was one of the main helpes ith the area toy drive for almost 40 yrs and Widows Sons wich i am state officer is Masonic Riders Asoc we raise ony for various causes Paduch Chapter helps Vets ht do you do to help your fellow man
wanting club

Carmi, IL

#12 Nov 8, 2009
thanks big twin and phil im not saying spend money on a club house for any one just come on now i like this town dont get me wrong just with a nmew court house it seems that the great town of madisonville has decided to make it look like its some kinda post card picture town i mean come on all the work they are doing on min street with side walks and stuff have yuou enev sen the rest of the town when you have alomst half a town on some kinda assistince there is a bigger problem other then apperence .................. and big twin man i have a young son and i really want a club that will be suitable to bring my gf and son around i like to have a goo time but im not looking for that good of a time if you get wat im saying i have talked to a few dixie flyers and they seem like a great bunch of people and i do like the help they do with thge community thats the whole reason i joined our local guard unit to help

Mount Sherman, KY

#13 Nov 22, 2009
dixies midnight flyers, led by Eileen. We also have a group devoted to braless step thrus called "Scooter's Hooters." They never go above 35-45 mph, but they sure do stop traffic.
Then theres the John Deere MC. They are outlaw gang, they drive refurbished John Deeres. All their motorcycles have steel wheels, hand crank compression starts, and all the guys were leather overalls. Nothing else. Leather overalls and smiles.
There was a group called "Hog Riders," but it turns out it is just a group at Grapevine lake that like hefty men.
There was going to be a group around here that was going to be called, "Madisonville Motorcycle Madmen Making Mayhem," or 5m....but the leader was trying to get the name tattooed to his chest and died from a combination of blood loss and shock. So, good luck!
pool player

Carmi, IL

#14 Nov 24, 2009
would you happen to know how to go about prospecting for the flyers
iron eyes

Sacramento, KY

#15 Nov 24, 2009
they will take anyone they are in despare for #'s and growth . Just look at some of them big ole tuff bikers ya right ha hah ha!!!!!! like that pole boy that was with them plaaesee...scary alwright !
pool player

Carmi, IL

#16 Nov 24, 2009
isnt it by invite i mean jsut say hey i want to prospect

Since: Jan 10

Eddyville, KY

#17 Jan 11, 2010
Our club is not based out of Madisonville, but more the Hopkinsville/Clarksville TN. area, with chapters opening up in South Carolina and Pennsylvania this year. Feel free to check out our website: americanwarriorsmc.org .
I-kOn

Milton, FL

#18 Feb 21, 2010
there are a few clubs in madisonville. Iron Order is full of a great bunch of guys that love to ride. Stop by the clubhouse downtown sometime. Cant miss us.
bikers are f ags

Madisonville, KY

#19 Mar 28, 2010
yeah he watched Wild hogs. Probably his mom and sister fighting over the last snack cake. Delfeago means " Nasty gay bikers" So he is a delfeago wanna be so we call him a squeezy rider. brumbrumm brummm thats the sound a gay biker makes.
bikers are f ags

Madisonville, KY

#20 Mar 28, 2010
dixe flyers are inbreed f ags

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I have my doubts 12 min heartbreak 6
Cecil the Lion v/s Planned Parenthood 51 min tell it like it is 10
Stone Been Outed 1 hr lovepoodles 205
critical about gays, but has a child out of wed... 7 hr Jeremy Wade Payton 5
gender reveal parties are stupid 7 hr Jeremy Wade Payton 5
Francine Annette Bryant Seavers 8 hr ikr 3
Lexie 9 hr Glend 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages