Posted in the Madisonville Forum

believe i know

Owensboro, KY

#1 Dec 8, 2011
prayers for family
Oh Really

Dallas, TX

#2 Dec 8, 2011
It was probably one of those Grapevine Lake regulars going crazy after finding out that the lake access is closed. Homosexuals go berserk when they can't get their stool pushed in. I would look into the regulars on here, like Jumper, Royce, Keyboard Commando, Ape Lincoln, Donovan Daniels, TrollinOnDubs, or Jesse; their homosexual frustrations glisten through their posts.
believe i know

Owensboro, KY

#3 Dec 8, 2011
i believe someones house burnt down nothing to do with homo shi . get on somewhere 444444real
keyboard commando

United States

#4 Dec 8, 2011
Oh Really wrote:
It was probably one of those Grapevine Lake regulars going crazy after finding out that the lake access is closed. Homosexuals go berserk when they can't get their stool pushed in. I would look into the regulars on here, like Jumper, Royce, Keyboard Commando, Ape Lincoln, Donovan Daniels, TrollinOnDubs, or Jesse; their homosexual frustrations glisten through their posts.
Thanks for the hate. Your verbiage precludes your own homosexual desires.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 8, 2011
praying for tim and his family.
TrollinOnDubs

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Dec 8, 2011
I've only been on here for three days and I get a shoutout? I'm honestly flattered. When can we go to the lake?

“Dont tell me my dress is black”

Since: Nov 09

Pig, KY

#7 Dec 8, 2011
Oh Really wrote:
What can I say, I'm glistening...:)
Newt

Benton, KY

#8 Dec 9, 2011
If Wesley Lynn and his band of misfits from GFD were on scene, no wonder it burnt down.
gone

Kankakee, IL

#9 Dec 9, 2011
who's house?
HaHa

United States

#10 Dec 9, 2011
Newt wrote:
If Wesley Lynn and his band of misfits from GFD were on scene, no wonder it burnt down.
That is so true
Anonymous

United States

#11 Dec 9, 2011
YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID!!
keyboard commando

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Dec 10, 2011
Newt wrote:
Got to love admirers. True haters don't bring that shot up.
Newt

Owensboro, KY

#13 Dec 10, 2011
keyboard commando wrote:
<quoted text>
Got to love admirers. True haters don't bring that shot up.
Not admiration, I believe those are called facts! Sounds like u have some serious man love for Wesley, that's not the first post u have defended him in.
keyboard commando

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Dec 10, 2011
Respect for anyone go does that job for free.

Sounds like secret envy to know that and stay in hate and bashing mode all the time.

What's the problem? Did he speak to your g/f or wife, she was enamored, and you are to jealous and insecure to see it was nothing or did he just tell you no, you ain't got what it takes to be a fire fighter?
state your name

Yorkville, IL

#15 Dec 10, 2011
Newt grow a pair and state your name. Wesley must have won over the heart of your high school sweetheart and your still pissed to say the least LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nathan won't take DNA test 51 min x page member 106
Just three words............. (Aug '12) 55 min Holy Toledo 1 3,812
Drop A Word/Add A Word (Jun '11) 1 hr texas pete 5,002
Will you laugh at this? 1 hr Tractor 2
new restaurants coming to madisonville? 2 hr Tractor 32
Candice barber 2 hr Tractor 5
Madisonville Documentary 10 hr You NO watt 2
Madisonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web