Chris Hancock the coal miner at Elk C...

Chris Hancock the coal miner at Elk Creek

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

Udontstandachanc e

Cadiz, KY

#1 Nov 9, 2011
The guy is a joke! He's claims to be a vol firefighter...... Yea ok, he couldn't get a cat from a tree. Coal miner? What a joke the guy couldn't make it at Tyson Foods of all places where he got fired for sexual harassment of his MALE employees along with drug allegations. Coal miners beware because he's a pecker checker do hide your cock in the shower!!!
metoo

Frankfort, KY

#2 Nov 10, 2011
I know Chris and his brothers. And he is a great guy. You have no idea what you are talking about.
iknowthemtoo

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2011
A great guy, nah. Now his brother Joseph is a great guy but Chris is the type of dude that runs others down to feel better bout himself. I too used to work with both of them and Joseph is an A1 dude but not Chris.
HELL YEA

Madisonville, KY

#4 Nov 11, 2011
CHRIS IS A GOOD GUY BUT I WOULD PUT A HURTIN ON JOSEPH ONE FINE ASS MAN.
Iknowhimwell

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2011
I know Chris VERY well. I can tell you all for a FACT he is a thief, a liar and a cheater.
.....;.

Nortonville, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2011
Is this the Chris that's married to Marcy?
.....;.

Nortonville, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2011
Iknowhimwell wrote:
I know Chris VERY well. I can tell you all for a FACT he is a thief, a liar and a cheater.
Is this Chris married to a school teacher named Marcy? Or is it a different Chris?
Jamie

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2011
Yea ok lemme tell a fact bout ole chris he wuld whoop the dog shit out ya hatin azz clowns! an how I kno this is cuz hes my cousin an I learn from the best hunny so put ur name on here an ill cum hand u this country fried azZ whoopin!~wen u mess with my family you gon have a bad day! Those are the facts u needa kno! Also get a life an grow up topix is for kids an scared adults haha
keyboard commando

United States

#9 Nov 16, 2011
Jamie wrote:
Yea ok lemme tell a fact bout ole chris he wuld whoop the dog shit out ya hatin azz clowns! an how I kno this is cuz hes my cousin an I learn from the best hunny so put ur name on here an ill cum hand u this country fried azZ whoopin!~wen u mess with my family you gon have a bad day! Those are the facts u needa kno! Also get a life an grow up topix is for kids an scared adults haha
Another topix tough guy. Glad to see an education wasn't wasted on you.
Jamie

United States

#10 Nov 16, 2011
your damn rite! An ur another kid on a silly website if u had a life and some business you wouldnt be on here worried about my grammer commando sounds like a real winner! Just sayin wen it comes to family im the toughest in town!
keyboard commando

Toledo, OH

#11 Nov 16, 2011
Jamie wrote:
your damn rite! An ur another kid on a silly website if u had a life and some business you wouldnt be on here worried about my grammer commando sounds like a real winner! Just sayin wen it comes to family im the toughest in town!
LOL. Shaking in my boots. I so sceered.
hello

Owensboro, KY

#12 Nov 17, 2011
Hahaha!
That guy

Tucker, GA

#13 Nov 7, 2012
I can attest to the fact that chris Hancock is indeed gay on several occasions he has asked me to rub weenies with him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Crook 10 min Fortheloveofthekids 62
Elk Creek Mobile Home Park 59 min news 1
Is this murder??? 1 hr curious 2
Laura Rodgers single?? 1 hr truth 52
Pokemon Go 9 hr werty 9
please stop replying to GAF 12 hr The Uterus Scraper 13
It's mine 12 hr The Uterus Scraper 17

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages