OOOKKK Shyte be happening around here...

OOOKKK Shyte be happening around here today

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
uguessedit

Cadiz, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2013
All these voices out of nowhere and the closet door opening on it's own and the frigging hair dryer comming on by it's self.And that big azz crash just now just about made me and the dogs jump out of our seat.It ain't just me,the dogs know it's happening too.Dayum I need to get me an exorcist or a house blessing or something up in here.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Call GhostLab
to funny

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 5, 2013
uguessedit wrote:
All these voices out of nowhere and the closet door opening on it's own and the frigging hair dryer comming on by it's self.And that big azz crash just now just about made me and the dogs jump out of our seat.It ain't just me,the dogs know it's happening too.Dayum I need to get me an exorcist or a house blessing or something up in here.
stay off the bath salts and you will fine .sounds like yor on a bad trip.
uguessedit

Cadiz, KY

#5 Feb 5, 2013
to funny wrote:
<quoted text>stay off the bath salts and you will fine .sounds like yor on a bad trip.
If I am I have been on it for the last 17 years.This crap been going on since the day I moved in here,but thanks for the advice anyway.
itsawrap

Madisonville, KY

#6 Feb 5, 2013
uguessedit wrote:
<quoted text>If I am I have been on it for the last 17 years.This crap been going on since the day I moved in here,but thanks for the advice anyway.
so why does it bither you now/?

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#7 Feb 5, 2013
uguessedit wrote:
Call the Long Island Medium..Been wantin to get a readin from her anyway..lol

“Hong Kong Phooey”

So Far Out of this World

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Or better yet get Paranormal State over here..Ive been wanting to pick ole' Chips mind..lol
uguessedit

Cadiz, KY

#9 Feb 5, 2013
itsawrap wrote:
<quoted text>so why does it bither you now/?
Some days and nights are worse than others.We can go a month or two and not notice it,doesn't mean it isn't going on,just maybe not be at home when it does,and then days like today are unnerving for my dogs.I'm not afraid,but my dogs get agitated which in turn bothers me,with the barking and what not.
uguessedit

Cadiz, KY

#10 Feb 5, 2013
ItDoesGetBetter wrote:
Or better yet get Paranormal State over here..Ive been wanting to pick ole' Chips mind..lol
Well I'll tell you,this,whatever it is has been here alot longer than we have and nothing bad has happened,just stuff that makes you go hmmm.

“Hong Kong Phooey”

So Far Out of this World

#11 Feb 5, 2013
I admit..I think it would be pretty cool to get at least a one-time only haunting..Just so I can say I experienced it..Never know what really is happening from the beyond..lol
uguessedit

Cadiz, KY

#12 Feb 6, 2013
ItDoesGetBetter wrote:
I admit..I think it would be pretty cool to get at least a one-time only haunting..Just so I can say I experienced it..Never know what really is happening from the beyond..lol
I tell you what,this place sat empty for years,and I yearned for it,looked at it 3 times over the course of about 3 years before we could get situated to buy it.I don't know if it was pulling me in or what,but I just knew I had to live here.Families would move in and out in fairly quick sucession,but I didn't think anything about that.And about the first week I knew there was something else here besides us.I do have some pretty cool stories I could tell,but most people will look at you like you've lost your mind if you say anything about it.There have been kids who have spent the night that have written school compositions about things that have happened to them while here.I never knew that until about 3 or 4 years ago when one of the kids,now grown admitted it to me.I have had to take several kids home in the middle of the night,but none of them ever said why.I figured the kids had a disagreement and had a little hissy fit with one another,but they are all still friends today.I was shocked when I heard this come out of thier mouth,I didn't know what to say other than I'm sorry.
slickback

United States

#13 Feb 6, 2013
So wats the weirdest thing that has happen??
uguessedit

Cadiz, KY

#14 Feb 6, 2013
slickback wrote:
So wats the weirdest thing that has happen??
To me or to someone else?So many things have happened that it woud be hard to say which is the werdest.
You forgot

Tucker, GA

#15 Feb 6, 2013
You overlooked your sex change?
Now that was weird!
uguessedit

Cadiz, KY

#16 Feb 6, 2013
You forgot wrote:
You overlooked your sex change?
Now that was weird!
Yeah Fagroy,I must have overlooked that one right there.

“Hong Kong Phooey”

So Far Out of this World

#17 Feb 6, 2013
what is suppose to be the most paranormal active place in Hopkins County?
uguessedit

Tucker, GA

#18 Feb 6, 2013
Well I have notics bats flying out my ass?
And then there's that odd ringing in my head??
For the longest time I thought it was my pipe!!
uguessedit

Tucker, GA

#19 Feb 6, 2013
By the way can, I borrow a dollar?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#20 Feb 6, 2013
uguessedit wrote:
By the way can, I borrow a dollar?
Fishlips you imposter; Only you can screw up that sentence. Here let me help you. By the way, can I borrow a dollar? Your commas in the wrong place..Don't worry you will eventually get it.
FisH

Tucker, GA

#21 Feb 6, 2013
Right where a crack head would put it pissant!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 1 hr Intrepid Surfer 1,463
Married 7 hr yes sir 33
Braxton Hester 7 hr Nikki 1
Marriage (Nov '16) 7 hr yes sir 20
Xavier Pollard 16 hr Curiosity 3
Well I miss u Fri Just saying 36

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages