You don't have to be so sensitive.
JOCLO

United States

#70 Jul 14, 2010
I'll work on that !!!:)
MsT

Kuttawa, KY

#72 Sep 16, 2010
yup know her and she is a crazy bitch haha she dated my cousin for a min cuz he had pills and money lol she was "in love" til the money was gone and the dope was gone
wondering

Cadiz, KY

#73 Dec 7, 2012
yes i did wrote:
Funny you said disease infested...so you know she has diseases??? How in the world is she a good girl if she is spreading her nastiness all over madisonville??? And I know she is a homewrecker because I know of several families she has DESTROYED!!! Sounds like you may need to go get tested too my friend since you are defending her so much, you must be getting a piece of that too!! If you know so much about her, who is she dating?? Where is she staying?? Where does she work?? Oh, thats right, she doesn't!! She is a LOSER!!!
dont use (too) in the middle of a sentence (too )goes at the end of a sentence.. dumb dumb
Hmmm

Tucker, GA

#74 Dec 7, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text> dont use (too) in the middle of a sentence (too )goes at the end of a sentence.. dumb dumb
Actually, you can use too in the middle of a sentence. It's the plural of to. Get it right honey before you call someone a dumb dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. FISHroy (Apr '15) 35 min Mulligan 124
To late 1 hr Mulligan 2
MPD and Facebook 2 hr Mas Ta 4
Paula on Hall Street 2 hr Nowonder 4
Retailer selling things not for human consumpt... 2 hr Rick 3
People who steal from covenant community church 2 hr Honeypie 5
Blessed is all I can say 2 hr Nowonder 28

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance