Shannon ayers is she back in town? Who all knows her
thats right

Frankfort, OH

#2 Apr 11, 2010
yes she is
I do

Princeton, KY

#3 Apr 11, 2010
One of the biggest hos to ever roam the streets of madville!! She likes em all colors and sizes!!!!
redman

Dale, IL

#4 Apr 11, 2010
where does she hang out
you kno

Madisonville, KY

#5 Apr 11, 2010
where the meth is
crazed

Dale, IL

#6 Apr 12, 2010
you kno wrote:
where the meth is
Is she dating anyone???
yes i did

Dale, IL

#7 Apr 13, 2010
Yeah, everyone in from here to tin-buck-too. Oh, unless your version of dating is the same as mine. She dont date...she F*&^s and sucks!
redman

Dale, IL

#8 Apr 13, 2010
where is she at she sounds like alot of fun
Whodaho

Sesser, IL

#9 Apr 13, 2010
You'll get something Ajax won't take off
good fellow
#10 Apr 20, 2010
i know shannon ayers and shes a great girl. she doesnt use meth anymore, so stop hating all you b**ches and hos. to all you hard d**k mfers she wouldnt give you the chance. you havent had pu**y, since pu**y had you. your all a bunch of bord ass losers with no life
yes i did

Dale, IL

#11 Apr 21, 2010
Yea I bet she is great to you, she is prolly f*&ckin u too. She is a homewreckin whore. And I know she still uses meth for a fact, have you seen her lately?? I bet not, and thats because she's got her head between about 5 guys legs right now. She looks like a used up rag doll. Get a clue "good fellow"!!!
good fellow
#12 Apr 21, 2010
hey there loser. how would you knw shes a home wrecker, guess you should have kept your disease infested d**k in your pants, maybe you would still have your wife and kids, d**k head!!lol i know she doesnt do dope, hell she still looks good so i know your just a low life that sits all alone in his dark closet that NOone gives a f**k about.
John

Madisonville, KY

#13 Apr 21, 2010
good fellow wrote:
hey there loser. how would you knw shes a home wrecker, guess you should have kept your disease infested d**k in your pants, maybe you would still have your wife and kids, d**k head!!lol i know she doesnt do dope, hell she still looks good so i know your just a low life that sits all alone in his dark closet that NOone gives a f**k about.
belive that. you must be a idiot.you will find out soon enough.plus shes a snitch.
yes i did

Dale, IL

#14 Apr 22, 2010
Funny you said disease infested...so you know she has diseases??? How in the world is she a good girl if she is spreading her nastiness all over madisonville??? And I know she is a homewrecker because I know of several families she has DESTROYED!!! Sounds like you may need to go get tested too my friend since you are defending her so much, you must be getting a piece of that too!! If you know so much about her, who is she dating?? Where is she staying?? Where does she work?? Oh, thats right, she doesn't!! She is a LOSER!!!
way back

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Apr 23, 2010
can someone just post her phone number on here and i'll call her and get to the bottom of all this
Anonymous

White Plains, KY

#18 Apr 24, 2010
yoou dont need her number all you b***Hs need to leave her alone. she is a wounderfull woman so f off
xxx

Madisonville, KY

#19 Apr 24, 2010
big man9 wrote:
yoou dont need her number all you b***Hs need to leave her alone. she is a wounderfull woman so f off
she gives wounderfull head is about it!
big man9

United States

#20 Apr 24, 2010
till you what you piss of s*** stop talking shit an less you can back it up. so leave her name outta your mouth. ok are i will let you know who i am and then we can talk
big man9

United States

#21 Apr 24, 2010
same for you jonh keep her name out of your mouth too
xxx

Madisonville, KY

#22 Apr 24, 2010
big man9 wrote:
till you what you piss of s*** stop talking shit an less you can back it up. so leave her name outta your mouth. ok are i will let you know who i am and then we can talk
ooh ur scarey lil man . even if i leave her name out of my mouth she wont leave my co ck out of hers belive that/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fair pageants 45 min madvegasmomma 1
Thou hast spoken 49 min Lord have mercy 59
Friday Night Live equals rain 4 hr BRO 3
Summer fun at Grapevine Lake 5 hr Lord have mercy 44
Jamantha Lutz 6 hr Poo Doo 2
CARRIE SMITH arrested again (Sep '12) 7 hr Fish 60
C Horribly 17 hr Hunter 6

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance