The Ho's of Jennmar
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gallant

Spirit Lake, IA

#1 Oct 4, 2010
Falon-Likes happily married men cause she can't get her own, that is until now and he was not planning on getting married. What happened there.Is also married now and still flirts with all jennmar men, including her babies daddy.

Melissa-Wishes she could have a married man, but don't look like that is goning to happen. Maybe she should stick with james or wood because no one else wants your ass.

Kasey-Wishes she could have her ex back but settles for less. Guess who that is? She thinks she is to good for everyone and deep down knows that is by far true. THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU!
mmc

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2010
Gallant wrote:
Falon-Likes happily married men cause she can't get her own, that is until now and he was not planning on getting married. What happened there.Is also married now and still flirts with all jennmar men, including her babies daddy.
Melissa-Wishes she could have a married man, but don't look like that is goning to happen. Maybe she should stick with james or wood because no one else wants your ass.
Kasey-Wishes she could have her ex back but settles for less. Guess who that is? She thinks she is to good for everyone and deep down knows that is by far true. THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU!
who are these women that your talking about. do they work at jenmar and if so what do they do there
The one that got away

Dunmor, KY

#3 Oct 4, 2010
Yall are stupid....Fallon is a very nice girl and Melissa is too. Everybody makes mistakes, but who are u to judge them? I'm sure you have some skeletons in your closet too, they probably just haven't came out yet. Don't know anything about Kasey so I can't say anything there, but there is no need to run these ladies in the ground. They truly are very nice ladies..
Lala

Madisonville, KY

#4 Oct 4, 2010
I think kasey should get back with her ex
Eric duke

Madisonville, KY

#5 Oct 4, 2010
Wish we were back together
Hmmm

Pflugerville, TX

#6 Oct 4, 2010
I'm interested to know who these married men are these women are trying to mess with out there
Sweet

Somerset, KY

#7 Oct 4, 2010
What about Matt Strader???
The one and only

Dunmor, KY

#8 Oct 4, 2010
Um....Matt doesn't even work there anymore...how about u get ur facts straight before you try to start shit on here...
Sweet

Tomball, TX

#9 Oct 5, 2010
The one and only wrote:
Um....Matt doesn't even work there anymore...how about u get ur facts straight before you try to start shit on here...
whoa...sorry didn't mean to hit a nerve. Last I heard he worked at Jenmar. My goodness what is wrong with you people? Haters is all I can say! I always thouht Matt was a cool guy!
She is with me

Spirit Lake, IA

#10 Oct 5, 2010
Kasey will never ever in a million years get back with her ex she has higher standards then that.
genitalia

Waterloo, Canada

#11 Oct 5, 2010
Diseases run wild at that place. Herpes seems to be thing passed around.
Youknowthename

Detroit, MI

#12 Oct 5, 2010
Gallant wrote:
I don't know who this is but Kasey is my mom and let me find out who this is and I'll give you a damn beating that you won't forget unless you take this shit off here....if you don't then man up and tell me who you are
FIllyPusha

Torrance, CA

#13 Oct 5, 2010
Damn son it sounds like a full on orgy out at Jenmar. Maybe I should stop by and lend my assistance.
Youknowthename

Detroit, MI

#14 Oct 6, 2010
Gallant is a punk bitch who needs to watch their damn mouth before it gets smashed in :) tell me who you are and we can speed up the process you ain't gonna talk shit about my mom
genitalia

Waterloo, Canada

#15 Oct 6, 2010
How about your father? Or haven't you seen him In years except at the pharmacy. Shut up kid.
genitalia

Waterloo, Canada

#16 Oct 6, 2010
I honestly don't care about it kid. Find em and rape em.
Youknowthename

Detroit, MI

#17 Oct 6, 2010
Genitalia needs to watch his mouth and I'm a grown ass man don't call me a kid keep bein a smartass and I'll show you a kid
Youknowthename

Detroit, MI

#18 Oct 6, 2010
And i see me father all the time so don't be talkin shit bout him either or you can get it too!!!!
Seriously

Somerset, KY

#19 Oct 7, 2010
Youknowthename wrote:
And i see me father all the time so don't be talkin shit bout him either or you can get it too!!!!
OMG! How old are you? You sound like a spoiled brat, a mere child! Because a grown up wouldn't argue with shit starters on the Internet!!!
Seriously

Somerset, KY

#20 Oct 7, 2010
Youknowthename wrote:
Genitalia needs to watch his mouth and I'm a grown ass man don't call me a kid keep bein a smartass and I'll show you a kid
Hahaha, grown up? Start acting like it!!! You are too funny. Get a life honey!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
housing-rent 2 hr Chitlinz 2
Happy Birthday this week. 2 hr Chitlinz 4
Josh fugate (Nov '14) 2 hr Chitlinz 17
R2Day 2 hr Nabox 3
#9 Steakhouse Closing 2 hr Chitlinz 8
Larry Duncan 4 hr Just sayn 2
I poop too much! 5 hr toot 3

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance