“The sons gonna rise...”

Since: Aug 12

Madvegas

#2 Aug 25, 2012
If its not gonna be spread on here its gonna be spread on the streets. Every single human being does this slandering one way or another .

“ 2 to 3 days, be nice”

Since: Mar 12

J Team Captain

#3 Aug 25, 2012
yep but on the streets the word can be traced through word of mouth and you can find out who started the stuff and then finish it. But on here well the source is A little harder to trace. There for a lot more cowardly. Cowardly Terrorist....
Solaris

Owensboro, KY

#5 Aug 25, 2012
Lol. Dude who cares. Who are you to tell anybody what they can say. Your a nobody just like everybody else on here. Lol

“ 2 to 3 days, be nice”

J Team Captain

#7 Aug 25, 2012
Solaris wrote:
Lol. Dude who cares. Who are you to tell anybody what they can say. Your a nobody just like everybody else on here. Lol
I am no better than you and you are no better than me that is a fact. And once again I will say, I never said what you can or cant say , But If topix erases it. that says every thing. That means it obviously violated topix policy. So Grow a brain birdy.
LOL

Sarasota, FL

#10 Aug 26, 2012
Just-Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>I am no better than you and you are no better than me that is a fact. And once again I will say, I never said what you can or cant say , But If topix erases it. that says every thing. That means it obviously violated topix policy. So Grow a brain birdy.
Get an education and learn correct grammar and punctuation. ITIOT is actually spelled as IDIOT. Grow a brain!!!
Solaris

Owensboro, KY

#11 Aug 26, 2012
Just-Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>I am no better than you and you are no better than me that is a fact. And once again I will say, I never said what you can or cant say , But If topix erases it. that says every thing. That means it obviously violated topix policy. So Grow a brain birdy.
lol! ;p

“ 2 to 3 days, be nice”

J Team Captain

#12 Aug 26, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Get an education and learn correct grammar and punctuation. ITIOT is actually spelled as IDIOT. Grow a brain!!!
oooooo. you got me there. I am sorry I did not know that punctuation and grammar were so important on topix. And spelling . whatever , lamo, I mean lmfao ,
LOL

United States

#13 Aug 26, 2012
Just-Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>oooooo. you got me there. I am sorry I did not know that punctuation and grammar were so important on topix. And spelling . whatever , lamo, I mean lmfao ,
It shows your level if intelligence, or should I say lack thereof
Solaris

Owensboro, KY

#14 Aug 26, 2012
;p

“ 2 to 3 days, be nice”

J Team Captain

#15 Aug 29, 2012
Lauren
Jen

Madisonville, KY

#16 Aug 31, 2012
are we all really this boring?

“ 2 to 3 days, be nice”

J Team Captain

#17 Aug 31, 2012
Jen wrote:
are we all really this boring?
are you a topix terrorist
who

Providence, KY

#19 Aug 31, 2012
Just-Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>are you a topix terrorist
you sound like the topix terrorist. Mad cause u got caught? Lmao!

“ 2 to 3 days, be nice”

J Team Captain

#20 Sep 1, 2012
no, mad cause I got sold out on topix, and then I got caught the next day. But when life gives me lemons, I make a pie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Birthday this week. 23 min maybe 2
I poop too much! 1 hr toot 3
housing-rent 10 hr res10 1
police of madisonville (Oct '15) 13 hr Watcher 44
#9 Steakhouse Closing 16 hr Ken 6
Is isurf news closing? 16 hr Ken 2
People are stupid 18 hr Ken 2

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance