#5 Feb 2, 2013
What wrote:
I know a Ryan babbs from grapevine
Yeah you all know me, by the way watch this utube video, its the truth,
&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1
want to know

Paducah, KY

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Im talking about the one that has a bunch of kids. I think his uncle just died too
wtf

Orange, VA

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Everyone is talking about the same one. He's lived in all them places and has a bunch of kids. And it's Babbs not babb
well

Versailles, IN

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Yep I know him lazy thief
what

Orange, VA

#9 Feb 3, 2013
How's he a thief?
Say It Aint So

Madisonville, KY

#10 Feb 4, 2013
what wrote:
How's he a thief?
Look his name up on the jail website! Look at his charges!! Holy cow!!!! They keep having all those da*n kids so they can get a government check!!!! He's worthless.
family

Orange, VA

#11 Feb 4, 2013
How about you get the whole story before you start judging. He works his a$$ off every week. The charges were dropped and he didn't steal anything. If you don't know what your talking about just keep your mouth shut
want to know

Paducah, KY

#12 Feb 4, 2013
Say It Aint So wrote:
<quoted text>
Look his name up on the jail website! Look at his charges!! Holy cow!!!! They keep having all those da*n kids so they can get a government check!!!! He's worthless.
I heard the samething. Just making sure it was true.
want to know

Paducah, KY

#13 Feb 4, 2013
family wrote:
How about you get the whole story before you start judging. He works his a$$ off every week. The charges were dropped and he didn't steal anything. If you don't know what your talking about just keep your mouth shut
he's got u fooled
well

United States

#14 Feb 4, 2013
So he didn't steal a dead relatives credit card?
Oh hell

Madisonville, KY

#15 Feb 4, 2013
I know a LOT of stuff he has done. Worked with him for a time. POS. Just going to say, if you heard it, its probably true.
Say It Aint So

Madisonville, KY

#16 Feb 4, 2013
family wrote:
I don't need the whole story when I see his face on the jail website!!!! He works his a** off?? Hahahahaha!! He gets "hurt" at every job he works at!!!
Oh Hell

Madisonville, KY

#17 Feb 4, 2013
Say It Aint So wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need the whole story when I see his face on the jail website!!!! He works his a** off?? Hahahahaha!! He gets "hurt" at every job he works at!!!
You said what I was thinking. You know him too. I stumped my toe! Workers Comp!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,397
Corner of Noel and nky 2 hr Real E 5
I think I saw FishRoy on the local news (Aug '15) 2 hr Master of PuPPetz 26
Hopkins County Clerk 9 hr Truth 15
I should be 18 hr Wow 2
Shaken Baby Mon Get a life 2
My Eyes Mon crackerhead 2

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance