**ATTENTION** Parents of ADD/ADHD chi...

**ATTENTION** Parents of ADD/ADHD children

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 29, 2012
You're a walking lawsuit.

I hope this comes back to haunt you in the future.
Ha ha

Oak Grove, KY

#3 Oct 29, 2012
You are crazy if you think the kids get this medicine the parents take it only giving it to the kids the night before doctor appointment Incase they drug test.The parent only want the drug and check.

Sarasota, FL

#4 Oct 30, 2012
You should not be trying to promote this for kids.

Louisville, KY

#6 Oct 31, 2012
My son has been diagnosed with ADHD and has been on stimulant medication for about a year and a half. He gets his meds every day and he does not get no kind of check.
Scott McMillan

Springfield, VA

#7 Oct 31, 2012

ADHD Treatments

There are several effective ADHD treatments. These include behavioral modifications and making changes to the diet. Lifestyle changes as well as working with a counselor can also be very helpful. There is the option for medication as well. Medications for ADHD are stimulants that can have significant side effects, particularly for young children and adults. Many parents are looking for ADHD natural treatment options to avoid the medication.

Parents do have other options that are safe and have a proven track record. Dietary changes are important. Adding a supplement that will help with brain functioning and health is a key factor to consider. Since ADHD is a brain based condition, increasing the effectiveness of brain functioning is critical to help deal with the symptoms.

Krill oil, high in Omega 3 fatty acids, is seen as the most effective supplement for the management of ADHD. In fact research has shown that children with behavior problems and learning difficulties have low levels of phospholipids in their blood. The Omega 3 fatty acids found in Krill oil are the most concentrated available, making this an excellent choice to boost brain functioning and cell health.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KARMA got you down! 1 hr Weep 32
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 9 hr So_da_lish_us 1,624
trayvis "tippamane" 20 hr Lost cause 3
Johnny Nance 22 hr Rattlesnake Pete 4
Braxton Hester Mon Callmedaddy 4
Does anyone know Todd Blakeley? (Sep '10) Mon HaveTeeth 16
cheaters (Apr '11) Mar 17 Smh 20

Madisonville Jobs

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages