are there any special schools for pre...

are there any special schools for preschool

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

HELP

Dunmor, KY

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Does anyone know of any schools in Madisonville that are good for preschool? catholic or christian?? I think my son needs some one on one attention.
school

Owensboro, KY

#2 Feb 5, 2013
1st Christian is really good. both my girls went there and were super prepared for kindergarten. The staff is excellent - caring, loving. It's on college drive.

Some of my friends sent their kids to the Methodist Church and they were pleased with that too. It's on center street.

hope this helps!
helpisontheway

Cadiz, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2013
They need to start a special school for all the little half breeds we got running around these parts.When will people ever learn if you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas.
help

Madisonville, KY

#4 Feb 5, 2013
school wrote:
1st Christian is really good. both my girls went there and were super prepared for kindergarten. The staff is excellent - caring, loving. It's on college drive.
Some of my friends sent their kids to the Methodist Church and they were pleased with that too. It's on center street.
hope this helps!
Can you give me some information about 1st christan? Like how much it cost how many days a week, do your kids have to be fully potty trained before they can go?
???

Sikeston, MO

#5 Feb 5, 2013
HELP wrote:
Does anyone know of any schools in Madisonville that are good for preschool? catholic or christian?? I think my son needs some one on one attention.
Waumbaland at covenant is a daycare/ preschool. They have pre-preschool at 2 1/2. My son has been attending since he was 8 weeks old he turns 4 soon. It's a great place.
school

Owensboro, KY

#8 Feb 5, 2013
helpisontheway wrote:
They need to start a special school for all the little half breeds we got running around these parts.When will people ever learn if you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas.
YOU NEED HELP....and people wonder why the world is in the shape it's in. SMH
uguessedit

Cadiz, KY

#9 Feb 5, 2013
school wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU NEED HELP....and people wonder why the world is in the shape it's in. SMH
I need help?I didn't mix my kids races up,they know what thier heritage is.It's in the shape it's in because people be mixing up all these different races,these poor kids don't even know what thier race is.I feel sorry for them.
school

Owensboro, KY

#11 Feb 5, 2013
uguessedit wrote:
<quoted text>I need help?I didn't mix my kids races up,they know what thier heritage is.It's in the shape it's in because people be mixing up all these different races,these poor kids don't even know what thier race is.I feel sorry for them.
So what you are saying?? Your kids are "pure white"?? If so, you are delusional.
uguessedit

Cadiz, KY

#12 Feb 5, 2013
school wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying?? Your kids are "pure white"?? If so, you are delusional.
Yeah they sure as hell ain't got no black or mexican in them.
school

Owensboro, KY

#13 Feb 6, 2013
uguessedit wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah they sure as hell ain't got no black or mexican in them.
Might not be black or mexican, but read a dang history book. There is no "pure white"!! Caucasian people immigrated to this country hundreds of years ago - from England, Ireland, France - the list goes on and on. They "mixed" their blood lines then. Some with the Native American Indians who were already here.

So, if you say your kids know "where they come from" unless you have done an extensive family tree and know the roots of your heritage, then you are just kidding yourself.
school

Owensboro, KY

#14 Feb 6, 2013
uguessedit wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah they sure as hell ain't got no black or mexican in them.
And I wouldn't be so certain about the "black" part. Many, many, many times slave owners would have sex with their slaves and have children that were hidden from everyone -- even happened to a president (again, read a history book).

And about the family tree part, you might be shocked at what you find. Karma baby, karma!!!
uguessedit

Cadiz, KY

#15 Feb 6, 2013
We know our descendents,English and Irish.We are white people.So yeah I know you can't shake no blacks or mexicans out of our trees.Not that I hate them as a people,but my momma didn't raise us to be mixing races.
school

Owensboro, KY

#16 Feb 6, 2013
some people are beyond help and so not the worth the waste of time........
uguessedit

Cadiz, KY

#17 Feb 6, 2013
school wrote:
some people are beyond help and so not the worth the waste of time........
That is exactly what I think every time I see black and white or mexican and white.Com plete waste of time, space and air.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laura Rodgers single?? 15 min friend 53
Hopkins County Fair 16 min Hey 2
Why is Heather Len Clark using Henley as her la... 2 hr BigB00Tay JuTay 3
Is this murder??? 4 hr BigB00Tay JuTay 3
please stop replying to GAF 5 hr BigB00Tay JuTay 14
Madisonville police unaware or not doing job 6 hr BigB00Tay JuTay 11
Amber Crook 6 hr BigB00Tay JuTay 63

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance