Re Mr. Michael Lowery Madisonville No...

Re Mr. Michael Lowery Madisonville North Hopkins High

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Nikki

Henderson, KY

#1 Apr 23, 2013
Are there any parents out there that think that this teacher is over doing the whole Obama curriculum? I feel that this teacher pushes a lot of his liberal, biased views on our children... maybe it is just me, but I think that he over does it? My daughter has had to watch the life story of Obama 2x's this year... among other discussions that they have had in class. She will not tell me everything, as she feels that I am making a bigger issue out os it than needs be. I just feel that there are 43 other presidents that they can discuss? Not him, 2x's (that I know of) in one year. I Would just like some input, maybe I am over reacting?
if given the chance

United States

#2 Apr 23, 2013
Lowery will always do this, and he always has.
Nikki

Henderson, KY

#3 Apr 23, 2013
if given the chance wrote:
Lowery will always do this, and he always has.
Are you a student, or a parent? Was he your teacher, or your childrens teacher?
MSG

Tucker, GA

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Two times in class? Or at home?
If class then should have payed attention first
time and slept through that 2nd one?
At home and he's be sh•+ out of luck!
if given the chance

United States

#5 Apr 23, 2013
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a student, or a parent? Was he your teacher, or your childrens teacher?
am a parent, and he was my child's teacher at BSMS. Same now as he was back then.......
MSG

Tucker, GA

#6 Apr 23, 2013
Hey it's not going to hurt a kid to learn more
Around here Period!
scrappy

Madisonville, KY

#7 Apr 23, 2013
He is over the top when it comes to black history. And very very partial to his heritage. As a parent I would not allow my child to be in his class. Period
pointy hat

United States

#9 Apr 23, 2013
He is one if the biggest bigot's in town. He shouldn't be teaching his opinions/beliefs in class.
concerned

Tucker, GA

#10 Apr 23, 2013
He has been like this for years.He tends to teach more political views by his own belief.
Nikki

Henderson, KY

#11 Apr 23, 2013
MSG wrote:
Around here Period!
This is what I am looking for. Parental input. Thank you. I would like to get some more information, about what he is teaching my daughter. I am new to this town, and don't know enough to make a judgement... but from what I have seen, I do not like the way that he pushes his beliefs on my daughter.
Nikki

Henderson, KY

#12 Apr 23, 2013
if given the chance wrote:
<quoted text> am a parent, and he was my child's teacher at BSMS. Same now as he was back then.......
This reply was for you... Obviously I am new to this site & do not know how to use it...
This is what I am looking for. Parental input. Thank you. I would like to get some more information, about what he is teaching my daughter. I am new to this town, and don't know enough to make a judgement... but from what I have seen, I do not like the way that he pushes his beliefs on my daughter.
Nikki

Henderson, KY

#13 Apr 23, 2013
scrappy wrote:
He is over the top when it comes to black history. And very very partial to his heritage. As a parent I would not allow my child to be in his class. Period
This is what i am gathering... thank you for your input.
Nikki

Henderson, KY

#14 Apr 23, 2013
MSG wrote:
Around here Period!
I am sorry, my reply was not intended for you.
MSG

Tucker, GA

#15 Apr 23, 2013
No problemo
But facts are facts anyway
Kids are wimps anymore
To much inabling period
concerned

Tucker, GA

#16 Apr 23, 2013
Nikki which subject is he teaching at north now?
scrappy

Madisonville, KY

#17 Apr 23, 2013
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>This is what i am gathering... thank you for your input.
That's kool. If u are new to this site then u know there are thread trolls like MSG. Just disregard. Also my child was in his class briefly, but we chose to take him out of that situation. There are white and black bigots in this world and they should not be teaching.
MSG

United States

#18 Apr 23, 2013
Too many parents allowing thier kids to be sponges and living off...their...apron, wait a minute, that's me.
MSG

United States

#19 Apr 23, 2013
And as usual, I am gonna take over every thread because I an a shut in, uneducated, closet homosexual.
MSG

Tucker, GA

#20 Apr 23, 2013
That's not what your momma thinks
when I leave her begging for more!
wow

United States

#21 Apr 23, 2013
I'm sorry but pushing his black heritage then calling whites racist please. He belittles the white race and we have to put up with it at school is not right. Parent and ex student. Whites are becoming the minority in this school. Who is standing up for our kids at North NO ONE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I do wish I could talk to u . 4 hr Who 2 2
cooksey 8 hr idgaf 1
Midnight whiners your turn 8 hr Master of PuPPetz 1
Set Norman Barassi Free 9 hr Master of PuPPetz 7
#9 Steakhouse Closing 9 hr Master of PuPPetz 33
Second Region Basketball coaches 10 hr Master of PuPPetz 6
Pj phelps bs 12 hr Master of PuPPetz 19

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance