Hopkins Co. Magistrate Charged With R...

Hopkins Co. Magistrate Charged With Rape, Sodomy

There are 227 comments on the WBKO story from Mar 25, 2009, titled Hopkins Co. Magistrate Charged With Rape, Sodomy. In it, WBKO reports that:

A grand jury has indicted a magistrate in western Kentucky on more sex charges. The Messenger of Madisonville reports that Hopkins County Magistrate J. Wesley Lynn was indicted Monday on charges of rape, sodomy and sex abuse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBKO.

Tired of pervert

Providence, KY

#126 Jul 19, 2010
And one more thing "seriously" until you become a victim of rape, you can't say what yo would remember!!!!!!!
Seroiusly

United States

#127 Jul 19, 2010
I am a victim if rape and of being molested has a child so I can say what I would do it has been 18 years 9 months since I was assaulted at 7:45 on oct 15 1992 so don't even tell me that I don't know what I would do u dumbass no good for nothing piece of shit no I'm not a family member just someone who believes in the truth and with experience that tells me these girls are lying. There is nothing you won't remember about the night you were raped so yea i can say without a doubt I do know I also know these girls are full of shit
Tired of pervert

Providence, KY

#128 Jul 19, 2010
Seroiusly wrote:
I am a victim if rape and of being molested has a child so I can say what I would do it has been 18 years 9 months since I was assaulted at 7:45 on oct 15 1992 so don't even tell me that I don't know what I would do u dumbass no good for nothing piece of shit no I'm not a family member just someone who believes in the truth and with experience that tells me these girls are lying. There is nothing you won't remember about the night you were raped so yea i can say without a doubt I do know I also know these girls are full of shit
No you was not a victim, because you dumdass you stated that you know from experience that the women are lying, so as a victim yourself,by your own statement that means you are a liar! So for now on you back counry hick, quit making up shit you piece of shit and you are a family member of the pervert if not him yourself. all of the wesley lynn family should goto hell!!!!!!!
Tired of pervert

Providence, KY

#129 Jul 19, 2010
As a matter of fact wesely lynn aka "seriously" where is your wife? I know some place talking about your sick ass! And by the way you still spelled seriously wrong agian you big time dumb ass pervert!!!!!!!
Seroiusly

United States

#130 Jul 20, 2010
First of all ad I stated before I'm not Wesley nor am I a family member. I spelled seriously wrong this time because it seems to bug you. I said I know from experience meaning I myself have been raped and I know with experience that you DONT forget the details. Where as these so called victims as you say have changed their story not once not twice but three times. Mine however has remains the same I still remember the blue and black sweater the black jeans the leather jacket he wore the smell of the drakar he had on the gold chain around his neck the blue eyes. So don't tell me I don't know. I remember every detail like it was yesterday although it was 18 years ago. You however are the dumbass it's common knowledge that wesley's wife ran off with the tree trimming people that was here cleaning up after the ice storm and left everyone including her child. So but that in your pipe and smoke it you dumb, no good trash. Unlike these women I however will never go to jail for perjury unlike these girls whom have repeatedly perjured themselves.
heather Edenink

Madisonville, KY

#131 Jul 20, 2010
Seroiusly wrote:
First of all ad I stated before I'm not Wesley nor am I a family member. I spelled seriously wrong this time because it seems to bug you. I said I know from experience meaning I myself have been raped and I know with experience that you DONT forget the details. Where as these so called victims as you say have changed their story not once not twice but three times. Mine however has remains the same I still remember the blue and black sweater the black jeans the leather jacket he wore the smell of the drakar he had on the gold chain around his neck the blue eyes. So don't tell me I don't know. I remember every detail like it was yesterday although it was 18 years ago. You however are the dumbass it's common knowledge that wesley's wife ran off with the tree trimming people that was here cleaning up after the ice storm and left everyone including her child. So but that in your pipe and smoke it you dumb, no good trash. Unlike these women I however will never go to jail for perjury unlike these girls whom have repeatedly perjured themselves.
Look, it's not rape when your daddy touchs your dinky dink. Plus he bought you a model rocket that day, and if he pays for it, then sex is just a busines deal, right?
Tired of pervert

Providence, KY

#132 Jul 20, 2010
Seroiusly wrote:
First of all ad I stated before I'm not Wesley nor am I a family member. I spelled seriously wrong this time because it seems to bug you. I said I know from experience meaning I myself have been raped and I know with experience that you DONT forget the details. Where as these so called victims as you say have changed their story not once not twice but three times. Mine however has remains the same I still remember the blue and black sweater the black jeans the leather jacket he wore the smell of the drakar he had on the gold chain around his neck the blue eyes. So don't tell me I don't know. I remember every detail like it was yesterday although it was 18 years ago. You however are the dumbass it's common knowledge that wesley's wife ran off with the tree trimming people that was here cleaning up after the ice storm and left everyone including her child. So but that in your pipe and smoke it you dumb, no good trash. Unlike these women I however will never go to jail for perjury unlike these girls whom have repeatedly perjured themselves.
wesley's wife ran of because she ould not put up with feeling sick every tme sh looked at his perverted ass, he is better off with out the sick sex offender.You are the only one who purjured yourself with a lie that you posted.You are no victim of rape, because you would not stand behind a sexual predator, so that leads me to believe that the sex you had with that man was not rape, but a act of man on man love! I'm happy for your sick ass, maybe when the trial is over you and wesley can pick up where you both left off in both of your rape cases!!!!!!!
Seriously

Owensboro, KY

#133 Jul 20, 2010
Wesley's wife did run away but it had nothing to do with Wesley; but with the fact that she wanted the tree people (specificly a tree man) more than her own family including her son. If she had left because of Wesley then why did she leave her son? Because it had nothing to do with Wesley, but everything to do with not being able to close her legs... I have not perjured myself by posting facts on here. In order to perjur yourself you have to be sworn in under oath, and I don't recall haveing to swear under oath and to God on this fourm to post here. However those women did in face perjur themselves they did swear to the the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help them God in a court of law. And in case your dumbass doesn't know when you lie on the whitness stand that is commiting perjury. Which in fact these so called "victims" did. When you change your story three different times while on the stand and asked which story is in fact true and the response you give to that statement is I don't know well that is perjury in its self. A victim of rape will not stand behind a sexual predator but as I have stated multiple times Wesley is not, has not, nor will he ever be a sexual predator therefore I am not standing behind a sexual predator. Wesley has maintained his innocences through out this entire process. Where as the so called "victims" can't not even keep there stories straight. The victim here is Wesley. Look up the word perjury in the webster's dictionary dumbass...Oh and by the way if you had been at trial today as you claim you have been there everyday you would have heard further proof that these so called "victims" were lying.. Which means they PERJURED themselves in a court of law punishable by law with jail time. Where the jury has the right to ask for charges of perjury to be brought against these so called "victims". And so it should be for they have lied and wasted tax payers dollars for this trial.
Heather Edenink I'm not quit sure where you were going with your comment. No when your daddy touches you "dinky dink" that is not rape but molestation. And it doesn't matter what kind of rocket he buys you it's still molestation and not a business transaction. Paying for sex is
Lrn

White Plains, KY

#134 Jul 21, 2010
Wesley, you better get off here and get some sleep. When they find you guilty, you are going to the pokey for a long time, and u won't get rest in there. They like perverts in the pen! After all or these years getting away with things, it has all caught up with you. Take it like a man, and stop acting like a b*tch!
Seroiusly

United States

#135 Jul 21, 2010
Lrn i think you need to go out and get today's madisonville messenger. The head lines say it all. Not to mention you can't assault someone while performing an EKG when your not the one who did it. Just keep reading the paper you will read more about the lies these pieces of trash has told. Like I said before perjury can get you jail time.
Tired of pervert

Providence, KY

#136 Jul 21, 2010
Seriously wrote:
Wesley's wife did run away but it had nothing to do with Wesley; but with the fact that she wanted the tree people (specificly a tree man) more than her own family including her son. If she had left because of Wesley then why did she leave her son? Because it had nothing to do with Wesley, but everything to do with not being able to close her legs... I have not perjured myself by posting facts on here. In order to perjur yourself you have to be sworn in under oath, and I don't recall haveing to swear under oath and to God on this fourm to post here. However those women did in face perjur themselves they did swear to the the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help them God in a court of law. And in case your dumbass doesn't know when you lie on the whitness stand that is commiting perjury. Which in fact these so called "victims" did. When you change your story three different times while on the stand and asked which story is in fact true and the response you give to that statement is I don't know well that is perjury in its self. A victim of rape will not stand behind a sexual predator but as I have stated multiple times Wesley is not, has not, nor will he ever be a sexual predator therefore I am not standing behind a sexual predator. Wesley has maintained his innocences through out this entire process. Where as the so called "victims" can't not even keep there stories straight. The victim here is Wesley. Look up the word perjury in the webster's dictionary dumbass...Oh and by the way if you had been at trial today as you claim you have been there everyday you would have heard further proof that these so called "victims" were lying.. Which means they PERJURED themselves in a court of law punishable by law with jail time. Where the jury has the right to ask for charges of perjury to be brought against these so called "victims". And so it should be for they have lied and wasted tax payers dollars for this trial.
Heather Edenink I'm not quit sure where you were going with your comment. No when your daddy touches you "dinky dink" that is not rape but molestation. And it doesn't matter what kind of rocket he buys you it's still molestation and not a business transaction. Paying for sex is
Once again dumbass you are standing behind sexual predator,and you talk about his wife couldn't keep her legs closed, i think you need to look at the pervert who couldn't keep his hands and other body parts to his self. And as for perjury who cares to look it up in the dictionary,the point is a lie is a lie and that's all wesley has let fall out of his mouth since the start of his rape career.and dumbass you don't have to pay for sex with money,all you have to do is trade something of value for goods or services,hope you enjoyed the rocket,you sick piece of SH*T!!!!!!!
Tired of pervert

Providence, KY

#137 Jul 21, 2010
Seroiusly wrote:
Lrn i think you need to go out and get today's madisonville messenger. The head lines say it all. Not to mention you can't assault someone while performing an EKG when your not the one who did it. Just keep reading the paper you will read more about the lies these pieces of trash has told. Like I said before perjury can get you jail time.
Hey dumbass if you will read all of the paper the mother would say anything to get custody of the little girl and did i mention that the parents failed a drug test,so not only do you believe rapist you believe drug addicts too! you are truley a sick pervert also!!!!!!!
Tired of pervert

Providence, KY

#138 Jul 21, 2010
Seroiusly wrote:
Lrn i think you need to go out and get today's madisonville messenger. The head lines say it all. Not to mention you can't assault someone while performing an EKG when your not the one who did it. Just keep reading the paper you will read more about the lies these pieces of trash has told. Like I said before perjury can get you jail time.
Also rape and sexual abuse, can and will get you jail time,have a bad time in court today, pervert!!!!!!!
Tired of pervert

Providence, KY

#139 Jul 21, 2010
Just because the hospital records said someone else did the EKG, does not mean wesley did not actually perform the EKG.The medical records may say one thing, but another thing happened.......like they said it was alot goig on at the E.R, and there is no telling what wesley was doing or who he was hurting!!!!!!!
Nikki

United States

#140 Jul 21, 2010
Wesley lynn is a very sweet, caring and kind person. when i had my miscarriage he talked to me and prayed with me. I dont care who you are and what you think but wesley is a great person if you need help moving he is right there. I know that in the trial the girl who made claims says she didnt yell she didnt blah blah blah but wesley had where she called him and texted him more than 50 times but she said it was her childs fathers number now why would her childs father be calling him? I think everyone should realize this is just a ploy to get money and thats why all the others have come forward to cash in..WESLY LYNN is a wonderful person..
victim

Providence, KY

#141 Jul 21, 2010
I am a victim of wesley lynn,and the comments u people post make me sick.I didn't ask for what happened to me and everytime I think about it I get sick.I know alot of u say u know him ,but u don't know the side of him I know ,and believe me I wished I didn't. I went to the hospital in pain seeking help not abuse.Do think this is easy for my family ,its not and I pray that u never have to go throuh that.You post how wondrful he is,that leads me to believe u really don't know him.I don't have prove anything to u,because god knows what this man did ,and if he's not punished in this lfetime he will have to face judgement with God,and can't no lawyer help him win that case.
victim

Providence, KY

#142 Jul 21, 2010
Nikki wrote:
Wesley lynn is a very sweet, caring and kind person. when i had my miscarriage he talked to me and prayed with me. I dont care who you are and what you think but wesley is a great person if you need help moving he is right there. I know that in the trial the girl who made claims says she didnt yell she didnt blah blah blah but wesley had where she called him and texted him more than 50 times but she said it was her childs fathers number now why would her childs father be calling him? I think everyone should realize this is just a ploy to get money and thats why all the others have come forward to cash in..WESLY LYNN is a wonderful person..
There are many reason's why the calls and text could have been made, for one wesley probably got the phone number from the victim's medical file and made calls to the number then in return the father of the child made phone calls back to wesley's phone trying to find out who was calling his number,because it was not said who started the first phone call, all it was is that wesley was calling the victim on the guy's phone and the guy made a series of return text and phone call's to find out who was calling his phone in the first place.......
Seroiusly

United States

#143 Jul 21, 2010
You are incorrect they did say who the calls came from first she called him eight times before he ever responded to any of them.
victim wrote:
<quoted text>There are many reason's why the calls and text could have been made, for one wesley probably got the phone number from the victim's medical file and made calls to the number then in return the father of the child made phone calls back to wesley's phone trying to find out who was calling his number,because it was not said who started the first phone call, all it was is that wesley was calling the victim on the guy's phone and the guy made a series of return text and phone call's to find out who was calling his phone in the first place.......
victim

Providence, KY

#144 Jul 21, 2010
What u say dosen't mean anything ,and it takes real balls Wesley to get on here and try to defend yourself.Like I said before u will face judgement before God,and u know what the verdict there will be guilty.All I can say to u now is I will see u in court,and do yourslf a favor u call yourself a man of God then admit to what u did.
Madisonville Women

Owensboro, KY

#145 Jul 21, 2010
"victim" I can only say one thing about your comments...you just screwed yourself. You CAN NOT go on a forum and say the things you just said during a trial. That is harrassment and slander. No where in any of the comment does it say that it is indeed Wesley commenting.(it may be we don't know) but you yourself are admitting that you are the victim and you will see him in court. I really wish you would not of done this. It will really hurt your case and could even get a mistrial out of it. If i was WL I would have your computer seized and used for evidence. I don't have a dog in this fight but you just lost yours...sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Qualifications to date a girl in madisonville 1 hr Standards lol 1
Alexis Massey?? (May '14) 3 hr maggots 4
Shoplifter Rachel stealing to make drug money?? (Jun '11) 6 hr thanks 859
Rejected 10 hr Opinions 30
Why don't some people tip at Sonic? (Aug '11) 13 hr BaConNator 415
Who ya gonna call 16 hr Startover 2
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 21 hr Muzik man 1,327

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages