Hopkins Co. Magistrate Charged With Rape, Sodomy

Mar 25, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBKO

A grand jury has indicted a magistrate in western Kentucky on more sex charges. The Messenger of Madisonville reports that Hopkins County Magistrate J. Wesley Lynn was indicted Monday on charges of rape, sodomy and sex abuse.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of227
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wild Bill

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 15, 2009
 
MadVegas Friend wrote:
I did not know that this forum even existed until somebody told me about it. I had to check it out and to be honest, I am shocked! How many of you that posted comments on here actually know Wesley Lynn? If you did, you would know that he is a kind, gentle man that would do anything for anybody. I really feel sorry for the guy. Think about it for a second, would you "wild bill" want someone to accuse you of these things? How would you live your life day to day knowing that when you go to a public place such as the store or restaurant..you were constantly being judged? And "get real" how would you like it if your picture was on the front page of the paper with words like rape, sodomy and assault.. knowing you have been falsely accused? As "fact" has stated, there has been proof that these ladies lied. Why aren't you guys talking about that? Listen, none of us know what happen at that hospital but Mr. Lynn, the women and God. So, lets give the guy a break and see what happens. YOU may be shocked to see what comes of this.
check my comments on Aug 10& 12!
get real

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 15, 2009
 

Judged:

1

lmao!!! check my comments on Aug 10& 12! lmao!! you should have added sniffle, sniffle!! i'm sorry, so sorry!!!Hey MadVegas Friend i couldnt give two shits less about mr. lynn, if he did these dasterdly things then of course he should pay... do i think he did or didnt?? i dont know i simply wanted wild bull to admit he was a hypocrite and he did, of course and then admitted it again in his previously posted comment. i have zero opinion on mr lynn dont know him, all i know is i am soo sick of people getting on here saying "they are not guilty until proven so" then jump on another post and say the opposite, thats all. i am sorry only that it took your friend to prove my point..........
MadVegas Friend

West Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 16, 2009
 
So, get real.. let me get this straight. You want to prove a point to Wild Bill so you say hurtful things about Wesley Lynn? Wow... well I hope you got your sick thrill out of it. If you are wild bill are going to have a pissing contest... do it somewhere else!!!
Wild Bill

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 16, 2009
 
MadVegas Friend wrote:
So, get real.. let me get this straight. You want to prove a point to Wild Bill so you say hurtful things about Wesley Lynn? Wow... well I hope you got your sick thrill out of it. If you are wild bill are going to have a pissing contest... do it somewhere else!!!
Thank you well said! "get real" is still working on his self esteem problem!
a_friend

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 18, 2009
 

Judged:

1

What a bunch of jerks!!!!!
Brittany

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 19, 2009
 
Just so every one knows first off I am related to him by marriage. I am around 15 years younger than him. And ever since I was a minor he has always said and done preverted things around me. He has never been able to keep his hands off women. Even those he is related to. I learned very quickly to stay far away from him. He is nothing but a perv. I am not saying if he done it or not. I just wouldn't be surprised if he did. BTW noticed I posted my name I could care less if him or anyone else knows what I think about him.
Wild Bill

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 19, 2009
 
Brittany wrote:
Just so every one knows first off I am related to him by marriage. I am around 15 years younger than him. And ever since I was a minor he has always said and done preverted things around me. He has never been able to keep his hands off women. Even those he is related to. I learned very quickly to stay far away from him. He is nothing but a perv. I am not saying if he done it or not. I just wouldn't be surprised if he did. BTW noticed I posted my name I could care less if him or anyone else knows what I think about him.
Well all us jerks out here what do we think of Brittany's comments. Is she qualified to make a statement? She is related (by marriage) and has had some bad experiences. I feel her 2 cents worth; is worth reading an pondering. She says he has a problem with roaming hands and rushing fingers. If that is true what do all of us jerks think?
Facts

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 19, 2009
 
I just received a call about brittany's post. Sometimes if you go right to the source you will find out some very interesting information. First of all Brittany has and always will stir trouble within her family. She recently done so during a marriage within the family. He wasnt so bad when she asked him to marry her and her husband. And when they went to rodeo's together she always wanted him to sit with her and she always wanted to hug on him. TROUBLE MAKER FROM THE BEGINNING. I ALSO KNOW BRITTANY SO IM SPEAKING FIRST HAND.
facts

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Aug 19, 2009
 
I just received a call about brittany's post. Sometimes you can find out a lot by going to the source and asking. I found out that Brittany called wesley and asked him to perform the wedding ceremony for her and her husband. I also found out that they went to rodeo's together and not in the same vehicle and she always hung on him and wanted him to sit with her. I TOO KNOW BRITTANY VERY WELL AND SHE LIKES TO STIR CRAP. SHE RECENTLY STARTED A BUNCH OF CRAP INVOLVING HER COUSIN JUST BEFORE THERE WEDDING THIS PAST WEEKEND JUST TO TRY TO GET THE WEDDING CALLED OFF. BRITTANY I SEE YOUR STILL UP TO YOUR OLD TRICKS!!!!
a_friend

West Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 19, 2009
 
OMG.. wild Bill you will jump on any bandwagon won't you?!? Maybe it is YOU that has self esteem problems that need fixing! What do you do.. go forum to forum belittling people?? Yes, Brittany is family by marriage.. does that make her right? I know her and she is what i like to call a "leach" Something did not go her way so she is making up stories. Come on people, at this point anybody will say what they want for attention and that is exactly what Brittany wants ATTENTION. Sorry that you, Wild Bill had to get involved so go ahead and move to the next story :)
facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Aug 19, 2009
 
sorry for the double post i didnt think it posted the first one but you get the point.
MadVegas Friend

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Aug 19, 2009
 
Hey Brittany... how many more family members are you going to accuse of saying and doing perverted things around you. AND reading your post.. just curious you say that you learned very quickly to stay away from him, WELL, why did you ask him to wed you and your husband? You obviously liked him then... what changed your mind???? I bet i can guess what it is. And BTW, i don't post my name on here because it is way to much fun thinking about you sitting there biting your finger nails wondering who the hell i am!!!
commonsense

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Aug 20, 2009
 
I would just like to know something, when did common sense fly out the window? I too know this family and Mr. Lynn and know them very well. I know for fact that you asked Mr. Lynn to perform your wedding however he did not. I also know for a fact that you have also accused two other family members of doing things, that turned out to indeed be a lie. I also know for a fact that Mr. Lynn was not ever around while you were a minor. I also know for a fact that when Mr. Lynn was later around you in you adult life at these rodeo events which, and Brittany this means over the age of 18 years; that she was never alone with him that her mother herself and several other family were around at all times. I also know for a fact that while at these events that Brittany would always hang all over Mr. Lynn, and would work very hard at getting any attention from him that she could. I also know for a fact that she just recently at this cousins wedding; which by the way she tried to ruin with more lies about the groom whom happens to be family to her; she saw Mr. Lynn spoke with him and even greeted him with a hug. Okay here is where I want to know when did the common sense go out the window. If you (BRITTANY) thinks that Mr. Lynn is and was such a perv and has or had done perverted acts around you the my questions is WHY DID YOU #1 ASK HIM TO PERFORM YOU WEDDIG?#2 HANG ALL OVER HIM AT THESE RODEO EVENTS? AND #3 WHY WOULD YOU GIVE A MAN THAT YOU CONSIDER TO BE PERVETED AND YOU DIDN'T CARE WHO KNEW YOU THOUGHT SO INCLUDING HIM A HUG AT A WEDDING THIS PAST SUNDAY 08/16/09 IS THE DATED JUST INCASE YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH COMMON SENSE TO REMEMBER THE DATE. I would like to know don't you women that are accusing Mr. Lynn of these crimes know that you too can go to jail for filing a false report with the police dept.
DramaQueen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Aug 20, 2009
 
Sounds like to me that this Brittany girl has a thing for drama. Is she an aspire actress because it sounds as if she likes to put on some pretty good performances for people? Grow up little girl the world doesn't revolve around you. You need to stop and think about who's lives you are ruining, one of these days this WILL come back around and get you. GOD FOREGIVES but PEOPLE DON'T!!!!
TEACHER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Aug 21, 2009
 
Okay class have we learned anything from all of this. Opinions matter, but make sure you have all the facts before you start judging someone. It looks to me as if some of you were jumpping to conclusions about this man without have all the facts. Just because someone accuses someone of something doesn't mean they did what they are accused of. The papers have been writing about all the things that he was supposed to have done to these women, but what is not getting written is the facts. Stop and think the papers want to sell, the media wants good rating; do you really think that they are going to get those things if there is't any smut to tell? I think not! Look at the facts that have just recently came out in the paper: One woman has once before has filed a false reports on her own husband; why would she file on on a complete stranger (MONEY)? Another woman accused him of rape when he was even employed at the hospital at the time. Now come on get real. And as far as this Brittany girl goes, sounds to me like she needs some serious psychological help, she has attention issues that need some intense therapy. These things are just now getting out in the papers and it as been what a year since the whole things started. What if there is more facts concerning these accusers that we the public are not getting told yet. In my opinion is looks to me that these charges of rape should have never happened. If the madisonville police dept. would have done their job and investigated the claim they would have seen that Mr. Lynn was not even employed at the time she was accusing him of rape. That sure says something about the fine police dept of Madisonville doesn't it? If they don't have enough common sense to check and see if he was even working at the time the crime was to take place then what else with these women did they screw up on. This is fact it was in the paper and apparently it is also on video. I'm not 100% sure but isn't that too filing a false report and she herself should be charged. How can you rape someone when the rapist isn't even present at the time the rape was to occur? Sure makes the police dept a laughing stock in my opinion, thats real good detective work (NOT)!!!!!! No better job than they done with this charge, who's to say investigated these charges at all? Obviously they didn't. In my opinion based on facts that charge should have never seen the light of day and she herself should be charged. Sure makes you wonder, I know it does me. What else are we not getting told? These women went after an easy target a political figure who worked for a major company and they say green (MONEY); and why wouldn't they everybody thinks that Trover is the place to sue to get money. Some people want that quick buck no matter who they have to hurt of destroy to get it; and that is all this is a way for someone to make a quick buck. This is my opinion based on actual facts from the papers. If Mr. Lynn had been an average ordianry Joe, do you really think this case would have went anywhere; I highly doubt it. Get the whole story before you start forming you opinios with real information based on facts this is a mans life that is being trashed here. Stop and think what if it was you that was getting accused and you knew for a fact you didn't do it but everyone was jumpping on the bandwagon without having all the facts; how would you feel? I'm just saying stop and think obtain accurate information before you start trashing someone.
Cow boy

Hale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Aug 21, 2009
 
a_friend wrote:
OMG.. wild Bill you will jump on any bandwagon won't you?!? Maybe it is YOU that has self esteem problems that need fixing! What do you do.. go forum to forum belittling people?? Yes, Brittany is family by marriage.. does that make her right? I know her and she is what i like to call a "leach" Something did not go her way so she is making up stories. Come on people, at this point anybody will say what they want for attention and that is exactly what Brittany wants ATTENTION. Sorry that you, Wild Bill had to get involved so go ahead and move to the next story :)
She said she knew the guy. what are the rest of to think. Wild billy said for us to ponder. I'm greatful for people who know the facts. I have been reading this for a while. Comments range from hateful statements to he is a great guy, It should be interesting to see the out come.
a_friend

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Aug 23, 2009
 
Exactly Cow boy... you read something that somebody said and you ran with it. That is the problem with everybody! Okay.. do you remember the game that you played in school. You tell one person something, then they tell the next and by the time it got to the last child.. it was a different story? That is what is going on here the only difference is that we are adults. It is time that we all stop playing this game and just see what comes out. What sucks in this whole process is that it is going to be so hard for somebody that has actually been assaulted to be taken seriously because of the ones that Cry Wolf. I pray that this will be over soon and that these women tell the truth and let this innocent man go free. Until then.. let's give this a rest and we will just have to wait to see what happens with Mr. Lynn and his accusers.

If any of the post that i have put on this Forum has offended anybody i am honestly sorry. Hopefully this will all be over soon and everybody can get on with their own lives :)
Wild Bill

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Aug 25, 2009
 
a_friend wrote:
OMG.. wild Bill you will jump on any bandwagon won't you?!? Maybe it is YOU that has self esteem problems that need fixing! What do you do.. go forum to forum belittling people?? Yes, Brittany is family by marriage.. does that make her right? I know her and she is what i like to call a "leach" Something did not go her way so she is making up stories. Come on people, at this point anybody will say what they want for attention and that is exactly what Brittany wants ATTENTION. Sorry that you, Wild Bill had to get involved so go ahead and move to the next story :)
My last stament was "If this is true" How is that junping on the bandwagon? Belittling people? How was my statement belittling? "Well what do all of US Jerks think? Us includes me too!
How do we really know who is telling the truth?
We do not know! People are expressing their opinions. Some we agree with others we do not.

Besides playing with the minds of you good old boys is fun! I really know how to get "get reals" goat and now yours. Never let them know where your goat is tied!
Do not take stuff personal.
get real

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Aug 25, 2009
 
lol!! just when i think you cant get anymore pathetic.... you sign back on and make another statement.... your opinion doesnt matter, noone cares, and nobody thinks your a genious. everyone knows what you are..from here on out i will not stoop to your level, you are not on here to do anything other than just try to piss people off.... people on here have real concerns, and are looking for real answers and real info, not some clown who wants to make comments to "get someones goat" your opinion is not needed, so stick to the single women discussions.
Brittany

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Aug 26, 2009
 
Ok letís see. Why would I have ever hung all over this man? Itís true I did ask him to marry us. I was desprarate getting married in a month my husband and I neither one had a preacher to do it. I figured he would. The only other family member I have ever said anything about was my 2nd cousin. His then future in-laws asked my opion. It was not very good based on what had been in the police reports in the paper. But I did tell them personally that I did not know him very well. I did get mad at him when he grabbed his wifeís arm in what I consider a forceful manner. But she is a close friend of mine and I donít want to see her treated badly. But now as far as me and him we get along good. So I donít know why these people are trying to ruin my reputation but it will not work with anyone who knows me. BTW I had quit rodeoing by age 18. I am justing posting what I think about the man. Everyone has their right to opions. In the end it will not be up to anyone of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of227
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Madisonville Forum right now

Search the Madisonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Walmart moving to Hanson? 19 min Whats My Name 35
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Cornelius Scudmister 144,838
Dixie flyers 49 min Sam Stone 39
who the hell has all the barking dogs on oak st? 1 hr Trying to SLEEP 1
Dana Young (Jan '14) 1 hr lol 33
Kimberly evitts 2 hr johnny 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Anne 52 81,549
•••
•••
•••
Madisonville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Madisonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Madisonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Madisonville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••