woman stabbed in Nortonville ky

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Corydon, KY

#1 Dec 3, 2012
can someone that knows what has went on in Nortonville ky where a woman has just been stabbed/ throat cut give me any information about what has happened. thanks

Since: Feb 10

Corydon, KY

#2 Dec 3, 2012
this stabbing happened last night around 7:30 or 8 pm ..... THANKS

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Unbeleivable!! What is the murder rate these days in Hopkins County?..Prayers for the victim/family..
sad

Central City, KY

#5 Dec 3, 2012
he didnt run over anyone or shoot anyone, get your facts straight before you put in online
crazy

Duluth, GA

#7 Dec 4, 2012
Everyone needs to get their story staight. He did not run over anyone or kill anyone.police have said that was only rumor. Him and his step mom got into a fight and yes he tried to kill her and stab her. She was seriousky hurt and he fleed. No one thinks this is ok because of any mental issues but we do recoginize that he is very mentally ill and has been for along time and needs to be in a mental house. Just because we state the fact that he is mentally sick does.not mean we are agreeing anything is right.. this is a very sad situation for a lot of people. Please get your story straight before spreading any more.rumors.
Haley_

Duluth, GA

#8 Dec 4, 2012
It was my grandmother. Yes. Her throat was cut. She was stabbed in the chest, he was so close to her heart, he grazed it. He stabbed through her sternum. And there were multiple puncture wounds. He was trying to kill her. And he also robbed her. My memaw is a fighter. And Curtis is mentally ill. But he deserves the worst they can give him because he knew what he was doing to my memaw. You have to have some sense to kill and rob someone, and then take off in their car. And it is a very sad situation and its disrespectful to tell an untrue story. All of the other rumors are lies.
Concerned

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Dec 4, 2012
Did they catch him?
Haley_

United States

#10 Dec 4, 2012
My last update was when I talked to a state trooper around 1 am and they hadn't caught him. I don't think they have.
Horrible

Melrose Park, IL

#11 Dec 4, 2012
Rumors are horrible.. And this situation is sad. Hope she is ok.
crazy

Duluth, GA

#12 Dec 4, 2012
Yes he has been caught... got caught around 4 am! And if anyone knows him you would realize how mentally ill he is..he talks to his dead dad...fights people who arent there and has even set his own house on fire before because he thought people were going through his walls. Like I said there is absolutely no excuse for what he did but he is mentally gone and needs a lot of help and in no way needs to be released. He unable.to live in the real world he is to mentally gone and dangerous. Im just glad sherry is stable and seems to be doing ok...
Nessa

Bellevue, WA

#13 Dec 4, 2012
yesmsnancy? From the haleigh cummings forums? Surely not..
yesmsnancy

Greenville, KY

#14 Dec 4, 2012
[QUOTE who=":("]Her throat wasn't cut. Spoke to her grandson. She was stabbed multiple times and life flighted. Stable condition as of right now.
<quoted text>
[/QUOTE]that is still a cut to the throat.Glad she is doing better.
yesmsnancy

Greenville, KY

#15 Dec 4, 2012
OurOnlyHelp wrote:
Unbeleivable!! What is the murder rate these days in Hopkins County?..Prayers for the victim/family..
Getting to be like little Chicago here.
uuummmm

United States

#17 Dec 4, 2012
Are you sure he was caught? Didnt see him on the jail website just now!
yesmsnancy

Greenville, KY

#18 Dec 4, 2012
crazy wrote:
Everyone needs to get their story staight. He did not run over anyone or kill anyone.police have said that was only rumor. Him and his step mom got into a fight and yes he tried to kill her and stab her. She was seriousky hurt and he fleed. No one thinks this is ok because of any mental issues but we do recoginize that he is very mentally ill and has been for along time and needs to be in a mental house. Just because we state the fact that he is mentally sick does.not mean we are agreeing anything is right.. this is a very sad situation for a lot of people. Please get your story straight before spreading any more.rumors.
Hon,my daughter and son and law held towels to her throat until the ambulance got there.Trying to keep her from fading,talking to her and asking her questions,all she could say is he is crazy.He would stretch out in the driveway when my grandchildren would come out to play.He nearly had my youngest grandson,5 ,in the house with him one day before my daughter caught them.I am glad that nobody else got hurt or killed,but may God forgive me,but my prayers last night were that the police would shoot him dead when they caught up to him.Curtis and the one that lived behind them are some very strange characters,and scary.I have repeatedly told my daughter and son in law to drop him like he's hot if he ever touches anyone of them.I did not start any rumor about anything else,so your comments are directed at the wrong person,so you need to go back to beginning and find the one who said it first if you want to set someone straight.
yesmsnancy

Greenville, KY

#19 Dec 4, 2012
Nessa wrote:
yesmsnancy? From the haleigh cummings forums? Surely not..
What of it if I am?
yesmsnancy

Greenville, KY

#21 Dec 4, 2012
crazy wrote:
Yes he has been caught... got caught around 4 am! And if anyone knows him you would realize how mentally ill he is..he talks to his dead dad...fights people who arent there and has even set his own house on fire before because he thought people were going through his walls. Like I said there is absolutely no excuse for what he did but he is mentally gone and needs a lot of help and in no way needs to be released. He unable.to live in the real world he is to mentally gone and dangerous. Im just glad sherry is stable and seems to be doing ok...
It shows,too many years doing the baaaaad drugs maybe.
You are full of it

Duluth, GA

#22 Dec 4, 2012
Yes their comments are directed right where they need to be. You started lies on the other forum. Lets get another thing straight. They held ONE towel to stop the bleeding, which wasn't much from the look of the pictures!! As for your claim that Curtis tried to get the grandson in the house, BULLCRAP! That's another lie and rumor your skank hole of a mouth is spreading. U have no proof or justification of that claim. When I arrived to Sherrys last night, the place wasn't even taped off as a crime scene. I was able to get pictures of the ONE towel with little blood on it. Stop trying to get everyone to feel sorry for your rumor ridden gossiping old useless self!! If your going to tell the story then tell it right! NO the police didn't shoot him. He went in peacefully. He will be charged and go to court. That's what our judicial system is in place for. Let's clear one more thing up about his family bitch, NOT ONE OF US IS DEFENDING HIS ACTIONS. We believe he should be punished for his crimes. We speak of his mental illness because it's the reason he is the way he is not to make an excuse for him. A regular county jail cell is not the place for him!! He needs institutionalized in a high security facility for a very long time! As for you msnancy talking shitt about us, YOU ARE MESSING WITH THE WRONG ONES. We know exactly who your ignorant, rumor starting fat ass is!! Just keep my fanilies name outta your beater and worry about your own!! Curtis will pay for what he did. l
yesmsnancy wrote:
<quoted text>Hon,my daughter and son and law held towels to her throat until the ambulance got there.Trying to keep her from fading,talking to her and asking her questions,all she could say is he is crazy.He would stretch out in the driveway when my grandchildren would come out to play.He nearly had my youngest grandson,5 ,in the house with him one day before my daughter caught them.I am glad that nobody else got hurt or killed,but may God forgive me,but my prayers last night were that the police would shoot him dead when they caught up to him.Curtis and the one that lived behind them are some very strange characters,and scary.I have repeatedly told my daughter and son in law to drop him like he's hot if he ever touches anyone of them.I did not start any rumor about anything else,so your comments are directed at the wrong person,so you need to go back to beginning and find the one who said it first if you want to set someone straight.
yesmsnancy

Greenville, KY

#24 Dec 4, 2012
You are full of it wrote:
Yes their comments are directed right where they need to be. You started lies on the other forum. Lets get another thing straight. They held ONE towel to stop the bleeding, which wasn't much from the look of the pictures!! As for your claim that Curtis tried to get the grandson in the house, BULLCRAP! That's another lie and rumor your skank hole of a mouth is spreading. U have no proof or justification of that claim. When I arrived to Sherrys last night, the place wasn't even taped off as a crime scene. I was able to get pictures of the ONE towel with little blood on it. Stop trying to get everyone to feel sorry for your rumor ridden gossiping old useless self!! If your going to tell the story then tell it right! NO the police didn't shoot him. He went in peacefully. He will be charged and go to court. That's what our judicial system is in place for. Let's clear one more thing up about his family bitch, NOT ONE OF US IS DEFENDING HIS ACTIONS. We believe he should be punished for his crimes. We speak of his mental illness because it's the reason he is the way he is not to make an excuse for him. A regular county jail cell is not the place for him!! He needs institutionalized in a high security facility for a very long time! As for you msnancy talking shitt about us, YOU ARE MESSING WITH THE WRONG ONES. We know exactly who your ignorant, rumor starting fat ass is!! Just keep my fanilies name outta your beater and worry about your own!! Curtis will pay for what he did. l<quoted text>
Well I'm glad you know who I am and I didn't start any of these threads,just came in and said what I know.So why don't you reveal yourself so we can be on a level playing field.Or are you looking for the element of surprise.You'll find I don't like surprises none to well.And your damned right he almost had my little grandson in the house,and not only that he would come out and watch my granddaughter riding her bike.I'm not scared of a damned one of you and will say whatever the hell I want to say when i want to say it.Messing with the wrong ones,huh.Is that a threat of some sort?Because I can protect myself,ya'll might have big mouths,and be ten foot tall,but ya'll ain't bullet proof.I know the scene was not taped off,looks like LE dropped the ball again.I don't need or want your or anyone elses pity,I just want my people to be able to live in peace without your deranged people running the neighborhood day and night.
janet

Greenville, KY

#26 Dec 4, 2012
yesmsnancy wrote:
<quoted text>Hon,my daughter and son and law held towels to her throat until the ambulance got there.Trying to keep her from fading,talking to her and asking her questions,all she could say is he is crazy.He would stretch out in the driveway when my grandchildren would come out to play.He nearly had my youngest grandson,5 ,in the house with him one day before my daughter caught them.I am glad that nobody else got hurt or killed,but may God forgive me,but my prayers last night were that the police would shoot him dead when they caught up to him.Curtis and the one that lived behind them are some very strange characters,and scary.I have repeatedly told my daughter and son in law to drop him like he's hot if he ever touches anyone of them.I did not start any rumor about anything else,so your comments are directed at the wrong person,so you need to go back to beginning and find the one who said it first if you want to set someone straight.
Thank God for your daughter and son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warrior one call 23 min scabby 7
Madisonville Jukebox (Jul '12) 1 hr Musikologist 112
car 1 hr ride 1
Ronda at sure way 3 hr Chaun 4
Applebee's 4 hr wow 12
lice infestation @ n. main st. barber shop sinc... 8 hr ANGRY LICE RECIPIENT 6
Nathan won't take DNA test 9 hr x page member 117
Madisonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:04 am PST

NFL 6:04AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NBC Sports 4:30 AM
Albert Haynesworth to Ndamukong Suh: Do your research on suitors