Star

United States

#54 Oct 7, 2012
Atleast I am not the one paying for the roof over his head, the food in his mouth, and all the other things you take care of for him. All I do is get what I want out of it and then go on to go look for other men cause I can get other men. Just havent found the right one worth my time. Where as you have someone you have to kiss thier butt to stay with you. Like I said I know three other women right now that go see him too. Say what you want about me but Im just in it to get in get out and be done. What any smart woman would do with him. Not you though cause you have to try to hang on to anything you get cause nothing wants you. Go on and take care of him so all the rest of us can enjoy the benefits and not have too. Crazy washed up ugly woman. Oh one final note he doesnt care how I dress when you are gone cause he gets everyone naked pretty quick that comes there when you leave. Including one of your own friends. Did you read that in his phone? Oh I bet you didnt. I did though.
Stop Hiring Them

Madisonville, KY

#55 Oct 7, 2012
New rule for Hiring Managers - Please check these peoples facebook page and see if they are drama queens before hiring. If they are quit hiring them.
just keep it real!

Owensboro, KY

#56 Oct 7, 2012
People be hatin....
Women be strayin'......
With there respect they'll be payin.....
And the awesomeness of a good, truthful, sober, respectful, faithful man they will never have!
; p
concerned

United States

#58 Oct 7, 2012
Stop Hiring Them wrote:
New rule for Hiring Managers - Please check these peoples facebook page and see if they are drama queens before hiring. If they are quit hiring them.
lmao jerry springer ?!!?!!!:)
Star

United States

#60 Oct 7, 2012
No just a dumb fool of a woman and a man that a man that is far smarter than her. Oh but dont worry she can do better lmao. Sorry still laughing on that one.
Yup

United States

#61 Oct 7, 2012
Star wrote:
No just a dumb fool of a woman and a man that a man that is far smarter than her. Oh but dont worry she can do better lmao. Sorry still laughing on that one.
a bunch of idiots fussing over a low life piece of sh** that has used them all, and none of you are better than the other, because in my book, your all lowlife trashy azz ho's and he's a diease packing piece of trash, and that is all it is! You are all used up ho's that are diease packing slut's! Something to talk about a nasty bum with no life and nasty ho's! You are all drama!
Lmao

United States

#62 Oct 8, 2012
Yeah you got that right nasty trash a** ho's, after a man wit no d**k and he was after me, but I caught on quick and dropped that loser like a hot potato, no one would put up with the horse sh** that comes out of a losers mouth, not a man if he lets a woman support him, lol my man is great and is into me and me only and can hold a job and loves helping me, we do everything together, who needs a drunk, I don't I have children and he would never be a role model for a child, and he has a child, that I feel sorry for, because he's got a loser father and all those women and can't support him, your worthless and I hope you keep losing, and I hope the mother to you child will keep that child from you he doesn't need your lowlife a** in it's life!
A chick

United States

#63 Oct 8, 2012
Uuuummmm what kid? He dont have one.
hmm

Evansville, IN

#64 Oct 8, 2012
Stop Hiring Them wrote:
for real!!!!!
huh

United States

#65 Oct 8, 2012
Stop Hiring Them wrote:
What u said.
Star

United States

#67 Oct 14, 2012
I just love when you go to work. Tell me when you get home can you still sense all the positions he put me in. Your bed is comfy too.
MrFISHroy

United States

#68 Oct 14, 2012
When it starts itching seek help immediately!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#69 Oct 14, 2012
Always a eventful day at Carhartt !!!
Drama queen

United States

#70 Oct 14, 2012
Are we seriously still on this drama scene? You nasty bitches on days is always fkn someone's man and none of you have room to talk. It's disgusting you walk around there like your a$& don't stink but truth is you stink baby and its your personalities. Always out to dog someone yet you are doing it too. Trying to slide in a mans backdoor while he places house with another bitch. You are all getting played. I don't want no bodies sloppy seconds. Not today not tomorrow not ever.
MrFISHroy

United States

#71 Oct 14, 2012
How did it taste? DQ......Huh?
just keep it real!

Owensboro, KY

#72 Oct 14, 2012
Lol. All yall crazy. Lol! Reeeerrrr!
Nice booty

United States

#73 Oct 14, 2012
I will have to say one girl that was working there, moved a guy in with her and while she was working, he was working some girl over in her house, a true fact so bi**h when you was working there I was fu**king your guy and still will when I get the chance, so while you putting a roof over his head and hes your babysitter, lol I liked your bed it was confrontable, be glad when you get another job so I can be hooking up again, he's in a little trouble with you now but it will blow over, you kiss his butt to keep him but believe I don't want him just a little and I benefit from it on your expense, lol
Star

United States

#74 Oct 14, 2012
Trust me honey they all kiss thier a**. Dont you just love not having to support him and pay for him and keep him up? I know I wouldnt want to have to do it but thankfully I dont got too he has the old fool for that. And its always ugly desperate women that cant get no one else thats why they do for them. I get the things hes good at and dont have to put up with dealing with him in a relationship and dont have to ever pay for him. I can up and leave when Im done getting mine lol. Stupid ole fools. I want to actually thank her for paying for him and keeping him up and taking care of my toy for me so I dont got too.
Nice booty

United States

#75 Oct 14, 2012
Thats what I am talking about, she can keep him up and I get what I want a fair deal for me, I don't have to be out money, or put a roof over his head, she's a dumb fool with two kids, well three counting him lol I love knowing I get what I want and he's not relationship materail and your right she kisses his butt cause she can't get a man with two kids, and her ugly old self a stupid fool, she's got a lot of issues!
Star

United States

#76 Oct 14, 2012
You know I think me and you could be best friends lol. But you go girl. Thats what Im talking about. Yeah they are used up ugly old women that no one else would want so they have to pay to keep up thier men. This man aint relationship material either girl. But hes good in bed. However I would never be stupid enough to move him in and pay for him lmao. This woman tries to talk all big and bad too like shes really a winner and she will replace him when she finds better. Now thats something I would pay to see her ever find anyone else period that would ever want her. Most men wouldnt even go be with her even with her paying but bless his heart hes not the smartest one but dang the things he can do in bed. Id never date him though too needy and clingy for me. Ill keep letting him do what he does to please me though then get up bounce and let the moron deal with the bad part of him lol. And who said only men knew how to work the game. Us women have learned not only how to get off and bounce we found stupid women to keep the dead beats up too. Thats better than men when they players they cant find stupid men to keep up thier booty calls. But then again most men arent old ugly used up and desperate to where no one wants them either lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sugar Babe 35 min pamperme 6
really hate 1 hr justfedup 49
byte me 1 hr justfedup 4
wkvc (Sep '12) 1 hr smoothskin 3
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 1 hr Doug77 477
Ashley Gaines 2 hr rider 14
Oasis 3 hr paytoplay 5
More from around the web

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE