First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hair help

Delavan, WI

#1 Oct 7, 2010
What do you all think about blades? I heard they are horrible! What is your suggestions!?
WTFE

Toledo, OH

#2 Oct 7, 2010
Blades is a good choice. You just want to bash them! If you hear they are bad, why even ask? Buy a wig, JACKASS!
Kim

Pflugerville, TX

#4 Oct 8, 2010
Blades is awesome!!! Anyone you choose there will do a great job!
Noooooo

White Plains, KY

#5 Oct 10, 2010
Blades is not good... Everyone of them there r stuck up and and u could tell they really didn't want anything to do with me or my friend ... We just left and then the next day we went to Bella & company salon by Jerry Lewis pawn shop and it was wonderful there had to wait a lil bit cause we was a walk in and everyone was doing hair but Emily Ashely and Carolyn r all great people and was very nice and talked forever to me and my friend I think she has some more worker now not sure what there names r but they r just as friendly as the rest of them ... So I would say go to Bella & company salon and not blades
wtf

Madisonville, KY

#6 Oct 10, 2010
blades is the best bottomline!!!! all the ladies that work there are very professional and do not gossip, they work! bill is great as well!! blades is an excellent choice of a salon.
Sometruth

United States

#7 Oct 10, 2010
wtf wrote:
blades is the best bottomline!!!! all the ladies that work there are very professional and do not gossip, they work! bill is great as well!! blades is an excellent choice of a salon.
They are good but they do gossip. They'll talk about the crazies then hug them when they come through the door. Talented yes women yes lol
jessica

Madisonville, KY

#8 Oct 11, 2010
They are amazing!
happyone

Madisonville, KY

#9 Oct 11, 2010
Sometruth wrote:
<quoted text>They are good but they do gossip. They'll talk about the crazies then hug them when they come through the door. Talented yes women yes lol
bs!!! they do not! sounds like blades has some haters on their hands! step down ppl when ur good ur good!!! lmao
been there

Madisonville, KY

#10 Oct 12, 2010
the best one is not there anymore and hasent been in quite some time. and yes half of them that work there are stuck up.
BladesRocks

Madisonville, KY

#11 Oct 14, 2010
I love Blades!! I have been going there for many many years!!! They are sweet and awesome! Why don't you start another topic about yourself.... Hater!
PatronOfBlades

Madisonville, KY

#12 Oct 14, 2010
I think it's so funny that people (obviously other salon owners or other hair dressers) are always trying to start crap about Blades trying to ruin their reputation! If you would spend half as much time and energy on legitimate advertising or perhaps continuing education, maybe you wouldn't have to try to drum up business by bashing other, reputable, well established hair salons. I mean come on, there are enough potential clients in Hopkins County for all of the hair salons!! I work with the public and get complimented on a weekly basis about my hair and I send them right where I go...Blades. Let your work speak for itself and the clients will come, if you're any good.
You all sound like the girls in high school that were always trying to start crap about the pretty and popular cheerleader. It wasn't a good look back then and it's even uglier now that you're an adult.
Bladesrocks

Madisonville, KY

#13 Oct 14, 2010
Props to "patron of blades"!!! I so agree!!
PatronOfBlades

Madisonville, KY

#14 Oct 14, 2010
Why, thank you!:)
I meant every word!!
Wow

Pflugerville, TX

#15 Oct 14, 2010
Doesn't Kimberly work there??
PatronOfBlades

Madisonville, KY

#16 Oct 15, 2010
Wow wrote:
Doesn't Kimberly work there??
Noooo. If I remember correctly, she decided to be a stay at home mom.
If you're insinuating that Kimberly is "Kim", I don't know, maybe she is, maybe she isn't. The name "Kim" is a fairly common name though.
Say What

Fairfield, IL

#17 Oct 16, 2010
Been there 4 times. One girl was nice but ditzy. Everyone else was seemed quite rude and stuck up!!!! Was not happy with quality of work
PatronOfBlades

Madisonville, KY

#18 Oct 16, 2010
Say What wrote:
Been there 4 times. One girl was nice but ditzy. Everyone else was seemed quite rude and stuck up!!!! Was not happy with quality of work
Lol. You weren't happy, but yet you've gone there four times??? That is strange. Lol
Forreal

United States

#19 Oct 16, 2010
Yeah dumb ass!!!! Four times, what in the hell was u doin if u wasn't happy!! Go the hell to cost cutters!!!
been there

Madisonville, KY

#20 Oct 16, 2010
PatronOfBlades wrote:
<quoted text>
Noooo. If I remember correctly, she decided to be a stay at home mom.
If you're insinuating that Kimberly is "Kim", I don't know, maybe she is, maybe she isn't. The name "Kim" is a fairly common name though.
Goodness, they just asked a simple question? Just like the ppl who work at Blades, got to be rude and snotty!
some girl

United States

#21 Oct 16, 2010
i got a facial there and loved it! Everyone was really nice and there were no problems

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grocery store 5 hr Wingman 7
Qualifications to date a girl in madisonville 14 hr BaConNator 6
hailey and derty 14 hr BaConNator 5
Why should I love my kids 14 hr BaConNator 19
Brad Drake 17 hr Ashley 1
How many people that are married has been cheat... (Aug '10) 17 hr Thatsluv 31
men who are in a relationship and form another (Nov '10) 17 hr Commonsense 10

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance