First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Atheist

Madisonville, KY

#1 Apr 17, 2011
I already know that what I have to say will throw many “Christians” into a frenzy. You will say ridicules things to me like “you’re a sinner and I will pray for you.”(That seems to be what you all say when you have been defeated so your parting words are I will pray for you.) I can honestly say that Christians are the only group of people that I absolutely despise. I don’t have hatred toward blacks, Indians, Asians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhist, Satanists, Wiccans, and even Mexicans over here illegally don’t grind on my nerves. This is because no other group of people goes out of their way to bother me the way that Christians do. I can’t even walk down the street without someone trying to preach at me. Christians have come to my homes and harassed me to the point that I have had to threaten violence to get them to stop. Christians have put things in my mailbox. I am not talking about once or twice. They put so much religious propaganda in my mailbox I had to complain to the post office and only then did it stop. I am sure that many others have noticed that you can’t have an intelligent conversation with a Christian without them talking about God. If you mention the weather they will say “thank God for the wonderful day we are having.” If you talk about what you will be having for dinner they say “thank the lord we have plenty of food to eat let us pray.” It don’t matter what you talk about they will ALWAYS bring God into it. This further proves my point about how pushy Christians are. Even when you tell them “I am an Atheist leave me alone” they will continue to harass you and tell you how you will burn in hell for all eternity. Christians are the most hypocritical and judgmental people I have ever known. They have absolutely no tolerance for anyone’s beliefs except their own. I believe that everyone has the right to believe what they want to but I also have the right to believe what I want to and I also have the right not to be harassed. I don’t go to churches and preach about why God does not exist. I have thought of going into a church and passing out brochures to mental health clinics because all Christians are crazy, delusional and schizophrenic. You believe that an imaginary man lives in the sky and he watches everything you do and he has a list of things he doesn’t want you to do and if you do these things he will send you to hell to burn for all eternity but you believe that he loves you?? I have read the Bible and it is the most violent book in existence. Christians will conveniently leave out the evil parts and say something stupid like “oh that part doesn’t exists, that was a mistake, that was the Old Testament.” It was written so deal with the fact that you worship a fictional character out of a violent book. The Bible is filled with murder, torture, cannibalism, incest, rape and a number of other things that are vile but Christians just overlook these facts.
If you want to see a chaotic scene you should just to go any Christian church. They will be running around, screaming, crying as if their family was slaughtered, jumping up and down, speaking in some unknown language, passing out on the floor. Why don’t Christians realize that when they act like nut cases all they do are scare people away? The more you push religion on people that don’t want to hear it the more we will despise Christianity. Before you say “don’t judge everyone based on a few bad experiences” I can honestly say that I have never met a decent Christian. They are all evil in my eyes. Christians should learn how to live by what they preach and treat others the way they want to be treated.
Koal

Mcleansboro, IL

#3 Apr 17, 2011
You think people will read all of that bullshit?
i agree

Madisonville, KY

#4 Apr 17, 2011
Koal wrote:
You think people will read all of that bullshit?
lmao spoken like a true Christian. Whats wrong? did the truth bother you or are the words more advanced than your normal reading material of Cat in the Hat? I totally agree Christians in this town are horrible and pushy. I stay far away from them.
Koal

Madisonville, KY

#5 Apr 17, 2011
I apologize everyone. I am one of these Christians that terrorize people on the streets. It really hurt and made me open my eyes when I read this post and I acted out like a small child. I will behave from now on and please dont let my actions reflect on all Christians. I am sorry I will pray for forgiveness now
Soldout

Sharon Grove, KY

#6 Apr 17, 2011
It grieves me that you feel that way. No matter how hurtful your words are, one day you will call on God. Guess what? He'll be there because he loves you anyway.
idiot

Madisonville, KY

#7 Apr 17, 2011
Soldout wrote:
It grieves me that you feel that way. No matter how hurtful your words are, one day you will call on God. Guess what? He'll be there because he loves you anyway.
thanks for proving the posters point!!!
Religion and politics

Owensboro, KY

#8 Apr 17, 2011
I must honestly say that religion and politics are 2 things I don't bring up when having a conversation with someone or even a group of people. Everyone is going to have their own opinion on both subjects so whats the point!
Haha

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Apr 17, 2011
My thumb hurts from scrolling down past all that BS that atheist wrote.
Justsaying

Sharon Grove, KY

#10 Apr 17, 2011
Then maybe you ought to consider moving out of the BIBLE BELT.
are you kidding

Madisonville, KY

#11 Apr 17, 2011
It dont matter if you agree or disagree with religion. What I find more disturbing is that two people have already said they cant read that much or their thumb hurts from scrolling down?? It is less than three paragraphs! That says something about the education of people in this town. I am more alarmed over the number of retards than the number of Atheists!
KJJ

Fairfield, IL

#12 Apr 17, 2011
Well, I'm a Christian, and proud of it!! Part of being a Christian is spreading the word about Jesus and what he did to pay for your sins, whether you believe in Him or not. You can't force any religion on anybody, including Christianity. God gave everyone free will to do as they want, so if you don't believe in Him, thats your decision. If you have had bad experiences with Christians in the past, don't blame God, blame the people who are hurassing you. There are definitely alot of money hungry churches around just looking to fill the offering plate, but thats anywhere. Its not about the church, or the people in the church though, its about you and your relationship with God. Christianity is a faith based religion, meaning that absolutely no one alive really knows whether there is or isn't an afterlife or a God. All you have to go by is your faith, that there is something else after death, based on what the Bible says. I don't care what anyone alive says, not even the smartest person alive knows what happens when you die. Its about believing in something bigger than you, or life in general. Only when you die, is when you will know if God is real or not. But if He is real, than you waited too long to believe in Him, and everything you didn't believe in while you were alive will come true. And if you die and He isn't real, than so what? You lived a good life, and now your gone. But why take the chance in being wrong on something you can prevent, by having nothing more than Faith? I don't think God is asking too much of us to just believe in Him.
sky

Madisonville, KY

#13 Apr 17, 2011
KJJ wrote:
Well, I'm a Christian, and proud of it!! Part of being a Christian is spreading the word about Jesus and what he did to pay for your sins, whether you believe in Him or not. You can't force any religion on anybody, including Christianity. God gave everyone free will to do as they want, so if you don't believe in Him, thats your decision. If you have had bad experiences with Christians in the past, don't blame God, blame the people who are hurassing you. There are definitely alot of money hungry churches around just looking to fill the offering plate, but thats anywhere. Its not about the church, or the people in the church though, its about you and your relationship with God. Christianity is a faith based religion, meaning that absolutely no one alive really knows whether there is or isn't an afterlife or a God. All you have to go by is your faith, that there is something else after death, based on what the Bible says. I don't care what anyone alive says, not even the smartest person alive knows what happens when you die. Its about believing in something bigger than you, or life in general. Only when you die, is when you will know if God is real or not. But if He is real, than you waited too long to believe in Him, and everything you didn't believe in while you were alive will come true. And if you die and He isn't real, than so what? You lived a good life, and now your gone. But why take the chance in being wrong on something you can prevent, by having nothing more than Faith? I don't think God is asking too much of us to just believe in Him.
Have you died? Even by your own words you dont even know if God is real or not
next time you post please dont post run on sentences I didn't even read all you wrote
KJJ

Fairfield, IL

#15 Apr 17, 2011
Your right, i don't know if He is real bc i'm not dead, but i have faith He is because the Bible says He is. So thats what i go by, my faith.
Shark attack

Eddyville, KY

#16 Apr 17, 2011
Atheist wrote:
I already know that what I have to say will throw many “Christians” into a frenzy. You will say ridicules things to me like “you’re a sinner and I will pray for you.”(That seems to be what you all say when you have been defeated so your parting words are I will pray for you.) I can honestly say that Christians are the only group of people that I absolutely despise. I don’t have hatred toward blacks, Indians, Asians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhist, Satanists, Wiccans, and even Mexicans over here illegally don’t grind on my nerves. This is because no other group of people goes out of their way to bother me the way that Christians do. I can’t even walk down the street without someone trying to preach at me. Christians have come to my homes and harassed me to the point that I have had to threaten violence to get them to stop. Christians have put things in my mailbox. I am not talking about once or twice. They put so much religious propaganda in my mailbox I had to complain to the post office and only then did it stop. I am sure that many others have noticed that you can’t have an intelligent conversation with a Christian without them talking about God. If you mention the weather they will say “thank God for the wonderful day we are having.” If you talk about what you will be having for dinner they say “thank the lord we have plenty of food to eat let us pray.” It don’t matter what you talk about they will ALWAYS bring God into it. This further proves my point about how pushy Christians are. Even when you tell them “I am an Atheist leave me alone” they will continue to harass you and tell you how you will burn in hell for all eternity. Christians are the most hypocritical and judgmental people I have ever known. They have absolutely no tolerance for anyone’s beliefs except their own. I believe that everyone has the right to believe what they want to but I also have the right to believe what I want to and I also have the right not to be harassed. I don’t go to churches and preach about why God does not exist. I have thought of going into a church and passing out brochures to mental health clinics because all Christians are crazy, delusional and schizophrenic. You believe that an imaginary man lives in the sky and he watches everything you do and he has a list of things he doesn’t want you to do and if you do these things he will send you to hell to burn for all eternity but you believe that he loves you?? I have read the Bible and it is the most violent book in existence. Christians will conveniently leave out the evil parts and say something stupid like “oh that part doesn’t exists, that was a mistake, that was the Old Testament.” It was written so deal with the fact that you worship a fictional character out of a violent book. The Bible is filled with murder, torture, cannibalism, incest, rape and a number of other things that are vile but Christians just overlook these facts.
If you want to see a chaotic scene you should just to go any Christian church. They will be running around, screaming, crying as if their family was slaughtered, jumping up and down, speaking in some unknown language, passing out on the floor. Why don’t Christians realize that when they act like nut cases all they do are scare people away? The more you push religion on people that don’t want to hear it the more we will despise Christianity. Before you say “don’t judge everyone based on a few bad experiences” I can honestly say that I have never met a decent Christian. They are all evil in my eyes. Christians should learn how to live by what they preach and treat others the way they want to be treated.
AGREE 100%
Haha

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Apr 17, 2011
masonjar wrote:
can't read? Nonsense. We read just fine. But I don't bother reading graffiti on the walls or sides of the trains. It has no meaning. There is no depth. The first post is just topix graffiti. It is meaningless. Do we care about his religion? No. Why does he want to share his viewpoint? Just to start a fight. So, why bother reading his rantings?
Ted Kaczinsky (sp?) has written thousands of pages of rambling idiotic stuff. I don't read his stuff, either. Just a waste of time. If you want to waste time, fondle yourself while watching Roseanne. It amounts to the same. Nothing happens.
Wow.... I agree with masonjar! He/she makes a valid point.

My thumb has recovered, by the way.
Shark attack

Eddyville, KY

#18 Apr 17, 2011
KJJ wrote:
Well, I'm a Christian, and proud of it!! Part of being a Christian is spreading the word about Jesus and what he did to pay for your sins, whether you believe in Him or not. You can't force any religion on anybody, including Christianity. God gave everyone free will to do as they want, so if you don't believe in Him, thats your decision. If you have had bad experiences with Christians in the past, don't blame God, blame the people who are hurassing you. There are definitely alot of money hungry churches around just looking to fill the offering plate, but thats anywhere. Its not about the church, or the people in the church though, its about you and your relationship with God. Christianity is a faith based religion, meaning that absolutely no one alive really knows whether there is or isn't an afterlife or a God. All you have to go by is your faith, that there is something else after death, based on what the Bible says. I don't care what anyone alive says, not even the smartest person alive knows what happens when you die. Its about believing in something bigger than you, or life in general. Only when you die, is when you will know if God is real or not. But if He is real, than you waited too long to believe in Him, and everything you didn't believe in while you were alive will come true. And if you die and He isn't real, than so what? You lived a good life, and now your gone. But why take the chance in being wrong on something you can prevent, by having nothing more than Faith? I don't think God is asking too much of us to just believe in Him.
You have faith in something you doesnt know exist... kinda dumb. f i tell you theres green little faries but you cant see um, would you call me crazy?
Hello

Madisonville, KY

#19 Apr 17, 2011
masonjar wrote:
can't read? Nonsense. We read just fine. But I don't bother reading graffiti on the walls or sides of the trains. It has no meaning. There is no depth. The first post is just topix graffiti. It is meaningless. Do we care about his religion? No. Why does he want to share his viewpoint? Just to start a fight. So, why bother reading his rantings?
Ted Kaczinsky (sp?) has written thousands of pages of rambling idiotic stuff. I don't read his stuff, either. Just a waste of time. If you want to waste time, fondle yourself while watching Roseanne. It amounts to the same. Nothing happens.
why are you even replying to something you describe as meaningless. Then go back to reply to it again? Obviously you do care or you would not have looked at the thread in the first place. I think everyone in town will agree that you are worthless and your only entertainment in life is posting idiotic ramblings on topix.
Believer

Elgin, TX

#21 Apr 17, 2011
This could go on for days or months, but for someone to say god is just some man in the sky that doesn't exist? Really?? Let's get some education before you make te whole community look stupid! You believe in the wind for some reason but yet you can't see it! YOU CAN SURE FEEL IT THOUGH! Same as god, you can feel him better than any wind that's crossed te earth when your in his presence! I'm not on here to judge because you will stand before Jesus Christ on judgement day and get a better understanding of what you have misenterpreted and made out to be a joke, but it's ok because a true Christian loves everyone and I'm sorry that a hypocrit tryig to get to heaven on his own works has caused you to develop this opinion! But god does exist and he is very real and if you wanna talk to someone sensibly as an adult and not a close minded athiest I'll be glad to explain my beliefs and I will listen to your thoughts also!
GOD

Eddyville, KY

#23 Apr 17, 2011
Believer wrote:
This could go on for days or months, but for someone to say god is just some man in the sky that doesn't exist? Really?? Let's get some education before you make te whole community look stupid! You believe in the wind for some reason but yet you can't see it! YOU CAN SURE FEEL IT THOUGH! Same as god, you can feel him better than any wind that's crossed te earth when your in his presence! I'm not on here to judge because you will stand before Jesus Christ on judgement day and get a better understanding of what you have misenterpreted and made out to be a joke, but it's ok because a true Christian loves everyone and I'm sorry that a hypocrit tryig to get to heaven on his own works has caused you to develop this opinion! But god does exist and he is very real and if you wanna talk to someone sensibly as an adult and not a close minded athiest I'll be glad to explain my beliefs and I will listen to your thoughts also!
Damn thats really dumb. We know wind is there because we can prove it retard. We can feel it and see it move thing. Prove you feel god. YOU CANT IDIOT! He talks to you to, doesnt he? LOL
Just a thought

Elgin, TX

#24 Apr 17, 2011
Let's just suppose for a sec that there is no heaven, hell, God or Satan but one chose to live their life according to the word of God! How could it ever hurt anyone! Best case scerenio it would only make life a little better for everyone! Again supposing none of the above existed & you unexpectedly find your self in the Heaven or Hell that you didn't believe in, wouldn't you like to think you would find your self in the better of the two! If one did this nothing would be wasted or lost, you would have at least lived your life for the better & leave behind the best of your self to others when your gone! Not all christans are bad! Its just sad there are those who make it seem bad for all of us when it's truly the most precious gift I was ever given & I came at a very high price!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pizzeria 3 min itsa pizza 1
Kari Roy for whatever commercial 42 min Who 52
Former Madisonville Mayor Will Cox Files for St... (Jan '14) 1 hr Local Voter 21
Amanda Clark/Austin Alfred 4 hr Too-seh-vin-oh 1
Obama 5 hr Ashley 23
Who thinks P'Pool will byte the dust? 5 hr TheActor 23
Priti 6 hr :) 13

Freeze Warning for Hopkins County was issued at October 31 at 9:16PM EDT

Madisonville Dating
Find my Match

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Madisonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Madisonville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]