Racist remarks at North
tough one

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 20, 2013
I almost peed myself as I read the newspaper today! Some poor little kid got called a racist name at school and now the parents and community leaders are upset. Big damn deal! Get over it already. Are you going to follow your kid around all their life and shield them from mean people? We need to raise strong kids who don't wear their feelings on their sleeve. I guess you would feel better if the school board paid you a couple of million dollars for your pain and suffering. Typical people pulling the race card. Bunch of babies.
Omg

Tucker, GA

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Whites are the minority....maybe we too need a civil group and leader....someone to stand up for us...wait if we did we would be racist too....damn if we do and damn if we don't....
Jesse

Cadiz, KY

#3 Feb 20, 2013
We need Jesse Jackson to come investigate this, we need Al Sharpton to lead a march against this, we need to impanel a grand jury, we need a committee to address this, we need sensitivity training, we need a government program...
Smartypants lance

Madisonville, KY

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Good
Maybe this will push their Obama loving welfare check cashin food stamping asses out of here!
applause

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2013
Teach your kids to be kids and not judge people because of their origin.creed. or color of their skin. Kids learn from their parents if the parents are racists what the hell you think the kids is gonna be. That's the reason we have school shootings because kids that's well off or parents are racists they feel like they can come to school and say anything to anybody. Wrong way to raise them they are gonna mess with the wrong child one day and they wont make back home to you. YOU ALL BETTER WAKE UP AND BE TRUE LEADERS FOR YOUR KIDS. THIS IS FOR THE WHITES.BLACKS.HISPANICS.ASIANS .AND ANYBODY ELSE. No one is better than the next person point blank.
honestly

Cadiz, KY

#6 Feb 20, 2013
applause wrote:
Teach your kids to be kids and not judge people because of their origin.creed. or color of their skin. Kids learn from their parents if the parents are racists what the hell you think the kids is gonna be. That's the reason we have school shootings because kids that's well off or parents are racists they feel like they can come to school and say anything to anybody. Wrong way to raise them they are gonna mess with the wrong child one day and they wont make back home to you. YOU ALL BETTER WAKE UP AND BE TRUE LEADERS FOR YOUR KIDS. THIS IS FOR THE WHITES.BLACKS.HISPANICS.ASIANS .AND ANYBODY ELSE. No one is better than the next person point blank.
So very true! My child did not know what the racist words meant until she went to school. She learned them at school in the second grade. People need to remember we ALL BLEED RED!! Jesus did too.
applause

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2013
honestly wrote:
<quoted text> So very true! My child did not know what the racist words meant until she went to school. She learned them at school in the second grade. People need to remember we ALL BLEED RED!! Jesus did too.
totally agree people think its cute but its not all kids can learn from each other don't make the much younger generations grow up and hate each other.
A change

Madisonville, KY

#8 Feb 20, 2013
To the last two post, I'm glad to see that we still have people that understand the value of teaching or kids the right way.
hahaha

Paducah, KY

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Omg wrote:
Whites are the minority....maybe we too need a civil group and leader....someone to stand up for us...wait if we did we would be racist too....damn if we do and damn if we don't....
I found this extremely entertaining for some reason.
jeremy

Madisonville, KY

#10 Feb 21, 2013
wow this must be talking about my sister Brittany Kutella. My dad always babies her. She needs to grow up. Sorry dad.
no way

Dunmor, KY

#12 Feb 21, 2013
Smartypants lance wrote:
Good
Maybe this will push their Obama loving welfare check cashin food stamping asses out of here!
kiss Obama's ass. Now get up away from your computer, wash your ass,clean your house.
Stinger

Cadiz, KY

#13 Feb 21, 2013
This is the most outrageous thing I have ever heard. And that Jessie guy is right, I hope Al Sharpton does come to town and straighten this matter out!
Mr Helper

Cadiz, KY

#14 Feb 21, 2013
Actually, someone from the NAACP headquaters will be coming here to investigate this. It is unknown at this time whom that person will be but believe me, it will be a very high ranking officer.

Al Sharpton runs the Nationals Action Network and Jesse Jackson runs the Rainbow Coalition

Glad to help
BOZO

Tucker, GA

#15 Feb 21, 2013
Hey YuK YuK I'm dee Opening AcT!!!
Proud Black Man

Hawesville, KY

#16 Feb 21, 2013
The organization formerly known as the NAACP no longer exists...it is a shame.
BOZO

Tucker, GA

#17 Feb 21, 2013
Shamm-Woww?
Mr Helper

Cadiz, KY

#18 Feb 21, 2013
Proud Black Man wrote:
This is not correct, Roslyn Bock is the current chairperson. This organization continues it long established goal of advancing the cause of people of color.

Glad to help
honestly

Cadiz, KY

#19 Feb 21, 2013
Proud Black Man wrote:
Racism shouldn't even exist. We are all equal in God's eyes. It is sad.
really?

Tucker, GA

#20 Feb 21, 2013
Took them all the way til they gots in high school to figure out days a spear chucker?
Silver Back

Tucker, GA

#21 Feb 21, 2013
I know I wish I could go bake in time and
Slap some bodies ass.
I'm named after my great, great Grandpappy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wh0*es who actually scr*ws priest 24 min mrFISHroy 5
~*~ Last Post Wins~*~ (Aug '11) 54 min Izzy-_- 4,553
Horrible weekend 1 hr DammFoolz 45
gaf marry me tonight babe 2 hr DammFoolz 30
Where's my GAF 3 hr DammFoolz 91
Why does she continue to lie? 3 hr DammFoolz 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr DammFoolz 623
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages