Best Photographer in Hopkins Co

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bride2Be

Jeffersonville, IN

#1 Nov 12, 2011
I'm seeking out peoples opinions on the best photographer to go with here in Hopkins Co. Wedding is in about nine months and wanted to go on and book one. Who is the best around "all around" per say...rates/prices, as well as to deal with and is willing to work with you. Please give input if you have any esp. if you've had good and/or bad dealings with certain photographers !
Jesse

Dunmor, KY

#2 Nov 12, 2011
You need a good photographer, you need Jumper's opinion, you need to wear sexy panties at your wedding, you need a bigger bra, you need a government program...
keyboard commando

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2011
Jesse wrote:
You need a good photographer, you need Jumper's opinion, you need to wear sexy panties at your wedding, you need a bigger bra, you need a government program...
And you need a follower
lovemyminer

United States

#4 Nov 13, 2011
Ashley Brewer.
It'sMe

Nortonville, KY

#5 Nov 13, 2011
Barbara Yonts is really good. But her prices are high....... But u get what u pay for.
great photographer

Toledo, OH

#6 Nov 13, 2011
Leah and Jeff with Focus Photography. Look them up on Facebook. They have their work on their page and it is amazing.
LadyLike

United States

#7 Nov 13, 2011
I would definitely go with Ashley Brewer! I absolutely love her work! I'd reccomend her to everyone!! She's awesome!
just looking

Owensboro, KY

#9 Nov 14, 2011
What is up with all of these so called photographers having everyone wear the same type of shirts or taking a family pic of everyone's back side. I want family pics made with everyone facing the camera and in different clothes.
Brittany

United States

#10 Nov 14, 2011
Jeff and Leah Harp are amazing :)
Focus photography!! Look em up!
Rip off

Somerset, KY

#13 Nov 15, 2011
I wouldnt go w/ jesse, we had pictures done, there were "messed up" @ his so called print studio so he took them to walmart & printed them& charged us an arm & leg!!
Agreed

Jeffersonville, IN

#14 Nov 16, 2011
Rip off wrote:
I wouldnt go w/ jesse, we had pictures done, there were "messed up" @ his so called print studio so he took them to walmart & printed them& charged us an arm & leg!!
He's over priced for one, he also thinks his stuff is by far the best stuff ever. Always talks about his now "in law" of a realtive Todd Ferren. etc. I wouldn't hire him if my life depended on him after what I've seen. it's kinda funny how he'll only put the compiments he recieves on his fb, he doesn't have the balls to put the negative stuff
jas

Cadiz, KY

#16 Nov 18, 2011
Ricky spinks is good at photography.
that other guy

United States

#17 Nov 19, 2011
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text> it's kinda funny how he'll only put the compiments he recieves on his fb, he doesn't have the balls to put the negative stuff
You act like that's real uncommon of businesses nowadays.
bobbie

Pineville, KY

#19 Nov 20, 2011
Mandy Robinson she has a Facebook page with her work on it.
hahahahaha

United States

#20 Nov 20, 2011
Focus photography sucks!! They don't get very good shots and they foreverrrrr to get ur pictures ordered and retouched or whatever they do with them. I had to call them 8 times and email 2 times before I got a reply. Ill never do bussiness with them again
Anonymous

Madisonville, KY

#21 Nov 21, 2011
Judy's Photography is really good I do go to anyone but her and she has been around for a long time.
Jesse West

Fayetteville, TN

#23 Mar 6, 2012
I do agree, I have made mistakes in my business. We have all made mistakes. I have always tried to make it right though. If you have an issue and feel I have not made it right, by all means, call me. I will fix it. Ranting on a site behind a masked identity is so childish. But I agree with you guys, Barbara is great, Jeff and Leah do great work, and I particularly like Ashley Brewers baby photos. So say what you may, if my photography doesn't appeal to you hire another.
Charmander

Madisonville, KY

#24 Mar 6, 2012
Jesse West is a GREAT photographer and person.. There are plenty of photographers in madisonville who focus on senior portraits and weddings, and Jesse's pictures are the only ones I have ever seen that have been consistently good. It's one thing to have hits and misses when it comes to photography, but when all of your pictures are average to above average quality, then you know you are doing something right! Yes, his prices may be steep but I really believe that a high price is worth knowing your pictures will turn out good no matter what, not an either/or thing. And this board really shouldn't be called "the best photographer in Hopkins county" because there are plenty photographers that don't just do portrait pics that are amazing!
yeah

Owensboro, KY

#25 Mar 6, 2012
Sherrie Jones is a good photographer. Her prices are good, she has the experience and runs her own business. You can look her up on intimate expression on Facebook! Good luck with your search
Justanotherdickh ead

White Plains, KY

#26 Mar 6, 2012
Wow Jesse, I'm impressed. Very professional and adult reply.
Now use these complaints to better your business or you'll another failed Madisonville wannabe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pray for our police officers 19 min Those eyes 53
Prostitutes (Aug '11) 1 hr Elk Creek 53
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Rattlesnake Pete 924
Shoplifter Rachel stealing to make drug money?? (Jun '11) 17 hr fart 848
Tim macguire 22 hr Call it as it is 1
Where do I go to party? 23 hr Rattlesnake Pete 4
Matt Nash Fri DontMatter 2

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages