who works the most overtime at GE

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jealous-of-overt imers

Madisonville, KY

#1 Dec 7, 2011
omg its like they live at work.....i hate it that yall make more money than me!!!!! and yall all are mostly good hard working white people and i really hate that!!!
brokejoke

Madisonville, KY

#2 Dec 7, 2011
i know wut u mean!!!! like they need all that money
gotitrite

Birmingham, AL

#3 Dec 7, 2011
brokejoke wrote:
i know wut u mean!!!! like they need all that money
Whats it to ya?? Is it hurting you some how?
Rocket

Cadiz, KY

#4 Dec 7, 2011
Don't slam the overtimers. They might just have bigger bills and bigger families than you do. You have to make ends meet any way you can. It's rough, especially when your overtimer and their wife or husband is sacrificing their time with family to do so. Hopefully you can understand those circumstances.
seriously

United States

#5 Dec 7, 2011
whoever posted this is an idiot...if it bothers you so much become one of them instead of sitting on topix complaining that they have more money than you because of their GOOD work ethic.
doubtful

Madisonville, KY

#6 Dec 7, 2011
I doubt the one who started this even works there,they just wish they did.LOL!
GE worker

Magee, MS

#7 Dec 9, 2011
I know some certain girls that work hard at getting with other people's husbands....
Late Nighter

Cadiz, KY

#8 Dec 9, 2011
GE worker wrote:
I know some certain girls that work hard at getting with other people's husbands....
That happens everywhere. It shouldn't, but it does.
Jobs

Kuttawa, KY

#9 Dec 9, 2011
Any one know when the New GE Aviation plants will be coming online in AL and MS?
GE worker

Philadelphia, MS

#10 Dec 9, 2011
Late Nighter wrote:
<quoted text>That happens everywhere. It shouldn't, but it does.
AMEN!!
Get It While You Can

Cadiz, KY

#11 Dec 10, 2011
Any number of positive reasons for someone working lot's of OT. Could be helping out a close family member, building a nice rainy day nest egg, get completely out of debt, pay cash for vehicle or pay off mortgage, building their retirement, saving for kid's college or wedding; the list is endless. Considering the unpredictable economy of recent years the OT may not always be available so the wise realize they better get it while they can.
i bet cha

Ripley, TN

#13 Dec 10, 2011
GE worker wrote:
Do tell who she is my husband works there. And pulls a lot overtime. But i have wonder if he really is working it. Like to know. He has done it plenty of times in the past. So if he do n it again oh be last time for me. What shift and first name only of the woman.
I know

White House, TN

#15 Dec 12, 2011
i bet cha wrote:
<quoted text>
Do tell who she is my husband works there. And pulls a lot overtime. But i have wonder if he really is working it. Like to know. He has done it plenty of times in the past. So if he do n it again oh be last time for me. What shift and first name only of the woman.
Why in the world did you let him get away with it so many times? I can see forgiving ONE time, but lots of times? I bet he works maintenance. There is also a coordinator that makes his rounds, not gonna say what shift. You tell me.
ats rite

United States

#16 Dec 13, 2011
I am the top dawg in the plant, as far as OT is concerned
gotitrite

Detroit, MI

#17 Dec 13, 2011
ats rite wrote:
Go ahead there with yo bad self !!
well then

Chattanooga, TN

#18 Dec 13, 2011
ats rite wrote:
Just curious, since you didnt post your name, how much will you make this year (an honest figure please)- have some friends there that just got hired and am hearing some pretty unrealistic numbers.
I know it is a good paying job, but probably not what they are saying..
ats rite

Philadelphia, MS

#19 Dec 13, 2011
well then wrote:
<quoted text>Just curious, since you didnt post your name, how much will you make this year (an honest figure please)- have some friends there that just got hired and am hearing some pretty unrealistic numbers.
I know it is a good paying job, but probably not what they are saying..
I cleared 75,000 by the end of may.
curious

Greenville, KY

#20 Dec 13, 2011
ats rite wrote:
<quoted text>
I cleared 75,000 by the end of may.
honestly, do not believe that...I can believe grossed - but not cleared..srry.. you would have to gross close to 90k in 5 months - 18k per month - working 7 12s for 30 days is 360 hrs per month - at least 50 dollars per hour every hour you are there..and I realize that you do make some double pay rate, but not everyday, and yes. I know it pays more than 25 per hour when maxed...just sayin..but, I could be wrong...
ats rite

Philadelphia, MS

#21 Dec 13, 2011
I meant grossed.
oh ok

Greenville, KY

#22 Dec 13, 2011
ats rite wrote:
I meant grossed.
gotcha - that I believe..Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Owensboro 22 min Jesus 2
Ready to move on 23 min SOREADY 1
Breaking my Heart 1 hr haha 9
Quality Pizza 3 hr TomatoLivesMatter 7
Chris Toney 4 hr Yod 24
Jones bros atv park opening April 16th (Apr '11) 4 hr Johnny 3
Show someone JESUS Today! (Sep '16) 6 hr Sister in christ 278

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance