Bath salt epidemic
Perplexed

Providence, KY

#1 Jan 8, 2012
I never knew we were having a bath salt abuse epidemic. I mean really, bath salt??
elbo

Madisonville, KY

#2 Jan 8, 2012
Perplexed wrote:
I never knew we were having a bath salt abuse epidemic. I mean really, bath salt??
It is not really bath salts you put in your bath it is just sold as that
Jesse

Central City, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2012
We need some bath salt, we need some soothing oil, we need some rasberry body wash, we need some sweet smelling shampoo, we need some aromatic lotion, we need a government program...
pickin my nose again

Madisonville, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2012
Jesse wrote:
We need some bath salt, we need some soothing oil, we need some rasberry body wash, we need some sweet smelling shampoo, we need some aromatic lotion, we need a government program...
this ain't the real jesse; where's the fat lady at.
Solaris

Saint Charles, KY

#5 Feb 27, 2012
Dopers will always find that next high. No worse than meth. Look what that nasty craps got in it. If some doper wants to get high, if they dont have anything to get high with they'll smoke a day old dog turd if you tell them it'll get 'em high. No difference.
its pitiful

Madisonville, KY

#6 Feb 29, 2012
i just watched an intervention on bath salts last week and thought to myself, well that's a good thing to show! Now all the druggies will be doing that!!
Doobie Dan

Eddyville, KY

#7 Feb 29, 2012
Solaris wrote:
Dopers will always find that next high. No worse than meth. Look what that nasty craps got in it. If some doper wants to get high, if they dont have anything to get high with they'll smoke a day old dog turd if you tell them it'll get 'em high. No difference.
Hey! you got good marks on those high school comments about the dopers and such. But if you're gonna compete in the real world with that computer science degree (assuming you learn sentence structure and proper punctuation), you should know that it takes three days to cure a dog turd properly before it can effectively be consumed. Fifi, Fifi, come back here you little sh!t! Puuuuffft! It's the shit that killed Elvis. No difference.
huh

United States

#8 Feb 29, 2012
Legalize it all. Eventually we will have weeded out the weak.
Doobie Dan

White Plains, KY

#9 Feb 29, 2012
huh wrote:
Legalize it all. Eventually we will have weeded out the weak.
Yea, if you can't join em' beat em'.
What the

Dunmor, KY

#10 Feb 29, 2012
What's nexr? taking our bath oil beads, Oil of Olay?
JustSayin

Centertown, KY

#11 Feb 29, 2012
ITS NOT REALLY BATH SALT!!! Duh! They just sale it as that so they get away with it with no charge. Just like the dove pills are Sold as Plant Fertlizer-stamped with NOT FOR HUMAN COMSUMPTION. That way they can sale it legally without getting into trouble. But eventually they will make the ingredients used to make it illegal. Just gonna take time. Don't consume any of this crap. It's bad.it makes peole crzy & paranoid & delusional.
dummies

Herndon, VA

#12 Feb 29, 2012
Let them have at it! Natural selection at its best. Anyone retarded enough to put that shit in their body will die soon enough. Studies have already shown it permanently changes the brain and changes the user to a schizophrenic. Yeah, real good high, huh? But you can't tell these dumbasses anything. They think they're invincible. We'll see won't we?? Haha..
That one girl

Orange, VA

#13 Mar 2, 2012
You know what is pathetic? Humans are the only creature on earth that knowingly cause themselves harm for "pleasure." I know someone who did "bath salts" and he went insane. It's like having an overdose of cocaine. He through a fire extinguisher off the 5th story of a government building and is now in jail for public intoxication and defacing government property. Real smart.
under a rock

United States

#14 Mar 4, 2012
Apparently, I have been under a rock. What's in this "bath salt"? Why is it even legal to make/sell if its for drug use? Of course, I never understood meth. The ingredients in meth are crazy and stupid people still do it. I'm glad I am old school!
Mr Helper

Pineville, KY

#15 Mar 4, 2012
under a rock wrote:
Apparently, I have been under a rock. What's in this "bath salt"? Why is it even legal to make/sell if its for drug use? Of course, I never understood meth. The ingredients in meth are crazy and stupid people still do it. I'm glad I am old school!
They contain minerals to help soothe the bones of us older folks, now some fools are using them for drugs
under a rock

United States

#16 Mar 4, 2012
Thank you "mr helper" I need some of that, to soothe my aching bones! Surely not for any other reason! That's crazy what some people do. What's wrong with our society?
That one girl

Orange, VA

#17 Mar 4, 2012
It's not that kind of bath salt. It's not the stuff you soak in. Haha. It's just sold as that to make it legal to sell. It's like selling Gasoline for people to drive, but then kids huffing it. It's product misuse.

100% of what is wrong with society is the media. Everyone is lOoking to turn heads now days. The media not only keeps everything stirred up, it also teaches naive kids about things they didn't know about before.

Pathetic.
GROSS

Dunmor, KY

#18 Apr 26, 2012
GIRL IN MUNLENBURG COUNTY DIED AFTER SHOOTING UP WHITE GIRL STAIN REMOVER SHE GOT FROM GUY IN DRUG COURT OVER THERE. SAME GUY GAVE SOME TO M'VILLE GIRL WHO SHOT IT UP SHE ENDED UP AT RMC ER. NEARLY DIED. HEAR LOTS OF GIRLS IN HOPKINS COUNTY DOING THIS STUFF. CAN BE PURCHASHED WITH FOOD STAMPS @ LOCAL ????GROCERY STORE?????? WHAT THE HECK!!!!!
really

United States

#19 Apr 26, 2012
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Legalize it all!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old China jade lot 2 min Jesse 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 min WhoLetTheDogOut 1,033
ricky boy 28 min greaslygrady 3
White trailblazer 2 hr Justwondering 1
There will be NO Eclipse. 8 hr Bella 18
News Some Madisonville businesses hiring temporary w... 14 hr Just a thought 2
location Tue Hobo 3

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages