Next Last
Ashton

Nashville, TN

#1 Sep 25, 2010
Buddy Cates

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 25, 2010
What about him? Why are you trying to start shit??
hmmmm

United States

#3 Sep 25, 2010
from what Ive heard,you cant start shit when you're already there

Ape Linkon

“Dont tell me my dress is black”

Since: Nov 09

Pig, KY

#4 Sep 25, 2010
hmmmm wrote:
from what Ive heard,you cant start shit when you're already there
Made no sense.
Hmmm

Somerset, KY

#5 Sep 25, 2010
Wasn't that Jodi's boyfriend?
REST IN PEACE

Pineville, KY

#6 Sep 25, 2010
I heard she was with Cates freaked out and had a overdosed or someone with the last name gamble knocked her against head???? The truth with come out!!!Has anyone heard this?? Either way someone lost a daughter/mother/sister/friend may she rest in peace and God b with her loved ones.
hmmmm

United States

#7 Sep 25, 2010
It was meant to imply that since he is already nothing but shit, how can one start something,duh.......lol
Ashton

Nashville, TN

#8 Sep 25, 2010
I was just seeing what you meanies would write if it got real REAL!!! Not at all trying to disrepect Jodi's memory or her family!!

Location hidden

#9 Sep 25, 2010
I don't think we should convict someone in the "court of popular opinion" just because their name has been brought into this case. You never know what happened....time will tell.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 25, 2010
Rest in peace Jodi and my heart goes out to the family, especially the little girl... :(
Betty White

Nashville, TN

#11 Sep 25, 2010
get off that ice people

Ape Linkon

Pig, KY

#12 Sep 25, 2010
hmmmm wrote:
It was meant to imply that since he is already nothing but shit, how can one start something,duh.......lol
LOL, Oh Duh...Not really. You're terrible at euphemisms, comparisons, and explanations. It is probably not in your best interest to be judgmental when you come off as a retard yourself. Duh.
Ashton

Nashville, TN

#13 Sep 25, 2010
No one is convicting anybody! In the courtroom it would be Richard Davis Cates II.

Ape Linkon

Pig, KY

#14 Sep 25, 2010
blahtotheblah wrote:
I don't think we should convict someone in the "court of popular opinion" just because their name has been brought into this case. You never know what happened....time will tell.
So true. I am not defending R. Cates by any means, but I cannot say if his alibi is solid or not.

Ape Linkon

Pig, KY

#15 Sep 25, 2010
Betty White wrote:
get off that ice people
It's bad stuff Betty. Ruins lives and families. But...I have no sympathy for anyone who commits a crime whilst under the influence. In fact they should be tried to the fullest extent; users and junkies need to take responsibility for the crimes they commit and not let of because they "didn't know what they were doing". They sure as hell knew what they were doing when they put that shit in their bodies.

Ape Linkon

Pig, KY

#16 Sep 25, 2010
Ashton wrote:
No one is convicting anybody! In the courtroom it would be Richard Davis Cates II.
Has he been arrested or been placed as the suspect?

Location hidden

#17 Sep 25, 2010
Ape Linkon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's bad stuff Betty. Ruins lives and families. But...I have no sympathy for anyone who commits a crime whilst under the influence. In fact they should be tried to the fullest extent; users and junkies need to take responsibility for the crimes they commit and not let of because they "didn't know what they were doing". They sure as hell knew what they were doing when they put that shit in their bodies.
true dat!
Betty White

Nashville, TN

#18 Sep 25, 2010
Just Say No!!! We should ban anhydrous!!!
Sick of the BS

White Plains, KY

#19 Sep 25, 2010
This site is nothing but a bunch of BS!!!! People please...... get the facts straight before you start pointing fingers and convicting someone of a crime that may not have been committed. The fact is as of right now there is no proof of a crime! He has NEVER been labeled a suspect or even considered anything but a person of interest. AND, the only reason for that is he was the last one to have been with her. He has been cooperating with authorities from the beginning contrary to what is said on here and in and around Madisonville. Please remember that he too has a family that loves him despite his flaws and imperfections!!
Betty White

Nashville, TN

#20 Sep 25, 2010
And Lithium!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madisonville Football coaches eating Crow? 48 min Thanks From Russe... 1
What can a person with a felony hunt with???? (Jun '12) 2 hr Nickys wife 74
Dallas 2 hr Speed Demon 2
Topix and gossip. 6 hr Boon 24
The cook boys 6 hr Concerned Citizen 1
Chasity Sanders 6 hr Rabbit 2
Shawn or Shane Elliott 15 hr Go on get that 1

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance