Removal of threads
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Me myself I

Madisonville, KY

#1 Feb 9, 2012
When a thread has been removed....what happens to it? Is the IP address still able to be traced?

Since: Feb 12

Central City, KY

#2 Feb 9, 2012
Yep its still there even when the thread has been erased. Your computer never deletes anything. Everything you look at, do and say stays on the hard drive.

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2012
Everything you put on the internet is permanent. And traceable. Like your police record.

Paducah, KY

#4 Feb 9, 2012
Exactly. Its better than a paper trail.

“You Need A”

Since: Jan 12

Government Program

#5 Feb 9, 2012
We dont need to remove, we need to groove, we need to soothe, we need to move, we need to put shoes on our horses so they wont hurt their hooves, we need a government program...

Dunmor, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2012
We need all these threads, we need all these posts, we need an intern, we need a ham sandwich, we need a wetlands, we need a fat Asian woman, we need a government program...

Madisonville, KY

#7 Feb 9, 2012
we need to remove all these threads lies ,rumors ,gossip.Start fresh and everyone act civilized.

Madisonville, KY

#8 Feb 9, 2012
Sounds to me like someone is afraid of getting tracked. You shouldn't post something if your afraid Someone is gonna find out who you are. Or if your afraid someone is gonna use your thread against you in court.

Madisonville, KY

#9 Feb 9, 2012
Yeah they should be scared,on here running their mouth! Big Internet Tough Guys LOL!

Central City, KY

#10 Feb 9, 2012
Someone lawyered up in Henderson a few weeks ago over some bs on here.
From what I hear and read

Central City, KY

#11 Feb 10, 2012
If you want to go that need money and time. And even after all that money spent and time...with all the wifi connections all over the exact IP address may never be found. Your neighbor could be piggy backing on your wifi....etc. And in a court...(civil court) isni't the saying, without a doubt?

Madisonville, KY

#12 Feb 10, 2012
Things don't always take a lot of money. It makes it really easy when you know people who have positions in the judicial system and ip field. Not always what you have or what you know. It does help who you know.

Madisonville, KY

#13 Feb 10, 2012
Besides most people post all this bs from their phones and that really makes it easy to trace.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#14 Feb 10, 2012
I's all who u know. My brother is a computer forensics detective. I know he could get on here and investigate a few things. People are getting tired of all the lies and mean things others are saying. I'm half ass scared to know who's saying crap on here....i'm sure it's some of your best freinds or family. And thats just crazy! Topix made people act crazy! Be careful what u post if u dont want it to ever come back on ya.

United States

#15 Feb 10, 2012
True-it's all in how you word it and if it's the truth.

Herndon, VA

#16 Feb 14, 2012
I just think if someone had anything to say about anyone they should be woman or man enough to tell them to their face and not hide behind a keyboard it's pathetic really ! Just sayin !
jonny b screw-you

United States

#17 Feb 14, 2012
What a bunch of crap. Please feel free to trace all you want.

You don't know no one nor have the finances to investigate or find crap. What a bunch of crack heads.

Toledo, OH

#18 Feb 14, 2012
Think what you want
Just sayin

Owensboro, KY

#19 Feb 16, 2012
The computer may be traceable, but it requires a lot of investigative time. The REAL issue is, exactly who was using the computer at the time of the offending post. Several people use my computer, so there is no way of knowing which person is posting. Unless of course, a log is kept, with a video and time stamp.

United States

#20 Feb 16, 2012
Actually it's really not that hard , I've already got an attorney from a few posts on here and it's not that hard and you'll know who it is from who you've been having problems with in the past or here recently ! I mean even if they did use someone else's computer it wouldn't be that hard to figure out who knows who and who hangs with who !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Won't stop 35 min cheech and chong 4
I told you 38 min FHRITP 31
i didnt donate for you a car 1 hr wondering 5
Carhartt 4 hr srt op 37
POS's name them and shame them 6 hr Stoner 12
Russell Boal 7 hr getalife 2
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 7 hr mle 956

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance