whiteplains
#1 Oct 19, 2010
who is he? dont he have a kid or something?
hmm

Madisonville, KY

#2 Oct 19, 2010
yeah, one he dosnt take care of.
yep
#3 Oct 19, 2010
yea he definatly dont. he is more worried about girls then his daughter. he has been in 2 different relationships just this month
juggalo
#4 Oct 20, 2010
hes obsessed with that icp stuff
MCL

United States

#7 Oct 20, 2010
haha funny since he has her at this very moment...:D.. Cody gets her whenever his baby momma decides she wants him to keep her, not that its any of your business. And I guess he can date whoever the fuck he wants since he was single for the longest...wow 2 girls in one month..yall prolly been with 2 dudes in one night...and no he does not put girls before his daughter. so unless you know him better than me, which I highly doubt, stop tryin to make him look bad when he has her right now. Just showing what dumb fucks you are. :) and for the record, we are both down with the clown. :D So let him be him and take care of his daughter who he supposably has nothing to do with... lol.
Been there

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Oct 20, 2010
wut?
seriously

United States

#10 Oct 23, 2010
I cant believe he is with Shawna now. He should have stayed with Jessie
Lalala

United States

#11 Oct 23, 2010
Him and jessi did make a cute couple.
and cody is a very good guy.
agree
#12 Oct 24, 2010
jessi broke up with him though bt i think it was because shes never in relationships. they were cute together but he had another gf with in a week

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm safe 2 hr girlalwaysforgotten 6
Andrea lear 3 hr Nicole 18
School fools are tools 3 hr no way!!! 3
Best Local Roofing Comanies (Mar '11) 4 hr Homeowner 16
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 4 hr Alex Nicole 850
Laura Rodgers 4 hr Rooster run 12
milf 6 hr Rooster run 8

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance