New Violence

Belton, KY

#44 Mar 1, 2012
The truth wrote:
It is very legal to sell and purchase "potpourri" in 1, 3, and 10 gram packaging and the bath salts as well. Marathon, Shell, Food Town, etc. all carry it. It is legal but beware of the info on the packaging it specifically tells you NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION!! So therefore if u do these things then it very well can show up on specific test.
I know that what you are saying is correct and that makes our law makers even more stupid as Hell for not doing something about it. Okay, we have already established that this particular "potpourri" and "bath salt" is NOT being used like your granny would use her potpourri or bath salt. People are getting messed up on it bad and that's not counting what's NOT getting reported. Secondly, who the Hell says, " Yeah, I need to go to Food Town and buy 1 gram of potpourri to make my house smell good." Really? Are our law makers that dumb that they can't get around the "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION" clause (but really is so we can make money clause)?? Just like you can't say in a head shop that you would like to buy a bong. No, it is for tobacco use... or just to look pretty and put cut flowers in. LOL. You know damn good and well what you are going to use it for. So does the person selling it to you. SO, with that, what does THAT say about our two faced law makers. It's illegal, but we will be sure you can buy the paraphernalia you need TO USE IT. Either way, we are going to make money taxing the paraphernalia and putting you in jail when we bust you. Just keep using.It's a vicious cycle. That's why our "law makers" and drug taskforce are dragging their feet on doing anything about it.
webb

Madisonville, KY

#45 Mar 3, 2012
they have to have a special test which is like 200 dollars to test for synthetic shit IT DOES NOT SHOW UP IN A REGULAR DRUG TEST IT IS A FACT I HAVE DONE IE
death

Madisonville, KY

#46 Mar 9, 2012
You can easily die from it if you smoke too much
yesmsnancy

Greenville, KY

#47 Mar 9, 2012
fact wrote:
<quoted text>
They sell it at food town grocery in madisonville, if they sell it there how is it illegal in ky? I know for a fact that it shows up K2 and/ or K3 and some mines will fire u and lose your card due to it! You might want to look into it! Sounds crazy but I would ask legal advice on the issue!
Hey I have an Idea,go get a big ole box of D-Con and chow down on it,and BTW it's legal.
yesmsnancy

Greenville, KY

#48 Mar 9, 2012
New Violence wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that what you are saying is correct and that makes our law makers even more stupid as Hell for not doing something about it. Okay, we have already established that this particular "potpourri" and "bath salt" is NOT being used like your granny would use her potpourri or bath salt. People are getting messed up on it bad and that's not counting what's NOT getting reported. Secondly, who the Hell says, " Yeah, I need to go to Food Town and buy 1 gram of potpourri to make my house smell good." Really? Are our law makers that dumb that they can't get around the "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION" clause (but really is so we can make money clause)?? Just like you can't say in a head shop that you would like to buy a bong. No, it is for tobacco use... or just to look pretty and put cut flowers in. LOL. You know damn good and well what you are going to use it for. So does the person selling it to you. SO, with that, what does THAT say about our two faced law makers. It's illegal, but we will be sure you can buy the paraphernalia you need TO USE IT. Either way, we are going to make money taxing the paraphernalia and putting you in jail when we bust you. Just keep using.It's a vicious cycle. That's why our "law makers" and drug taskforce are dragging their feet on doing anything about it.
I don't understand if someone is going to smoke something illegal,just go get some marijuana.It is safe and it won't kill you or overdose you.Some people have to learn the hard way though.
oatmeal

Beloit, OH

#49 Mar 14, 2012
JWH-018 is currently unscheduled at the Federal level. It is not a structural or positional isomer of any scheduled compound, including &#8710;-9-THC and HU-210 (both Schedule I substances). It may however contravene the Federal Analog Act under certain circumstances due to the functional similarity to Schedule I substances.

On 24th November 2010 the Federal Drugs Enforcement Agency (DEA) published a notice of intent to use their emergency scheduling powers to add JWH-018, along with several other synthetic cannabinoids, to schedule I of the controlled substances list. This declaration triggers a minimum consultation period of 30 days. An official decision by the DEA is yet to be announced.

Despite remaining unregulated at the federal level at this time, laws prohibiting the possession and sale of JWH-018 and other synthetic cannabinoids have been passed in several US states and municipalities.

Dangers of JWH-018
Cardiovascular-JWH-018 has been shown not to bind to hERG, the human gene encoding for cardiovascular potassium channels . It is thus unlikely to cause an increased QT interval, which could have deleterious and possibly deadly effects on the cardiovascular system.

At the highest tested laboratory dose (10mg/kg) some respiratory depression was shown, which resulted in some animal deaths . The deaths were attributed to catatonia and respiratory depression, as no organ toxicity was detected.
Cytotoxicity-JWH-018 has been shown not to cause direct cell-death
Carcinogenic/Mutagenic Properties -JWH-018 has been shown not to interfere with DNA in vivo. The combustion products of the material are still unknown and have not been tested for potential mutagenic or carcinogenic properties, but P.O. administration has been shown to not result in genotoxicity
Sensitivity -Male rats have been shown to possess greater sensitivity to JWH-018 than their female counterparts. This may potentially translate to an increased sensitivity in male humans as compared to females, though abnormalities in CB1/CB2 receptor distribution in male and female rats have been demonstrated in previous studies
oatmeal

Beloit, OH

#50 Mar 14, 2012
The withdraws are inevitable for regular users when they try to stop or go without and the withdraws are very similar to opiate withdraws. (nausea, tremors, mental depression, vomiting, etc.)
wifey

Philadelphia, PA

#51 Mar 14, 2012
My spouse recently stopped using this. He suffered extreme weight loss, irritability, nausea, vomiting, chills, sweats, and nothing tasted the same. I don't recommend this to anybody and neither does he. He's lucky it didn't kill him. Some friends we know are facing the same withdrawal. Regardless, thank god they've quit.
just sayin

Washington, DC

#52 Mar 14, 2012
wifey wrote:
My spouse recently stopped using this. He suffered extreme weight loss, irritability, nausea, vomiting, chills, sweats, and nothing tasted the same. I don't recommend this to anybody and neither does he. He's lucky it didn't kill him. Some friends we know are facing the same withdrawal. Regardless, thank god they've quit.
How long did this last?
wifey

Philadelphia, PA

#53 Mar 14, 2012
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>How long did this last?
He quit 2 1/2 weeks ago. First few days he stayed sick. It was pretty rough. Today was the first day he has eaten normally. He should gain his weight back now. He smoked for a year. Six to eight months in, Almost every morning complaining of stomach pain. I wish we really knew what that stuff does to your body. After withdrawal, he HATES that stuff. Please people quit! He changed. Blew work off, freaked when he was out, got so lazy. It's worse than weed. Ten times fold.
just sayin

Washington, DC

#54 Mar 17, 2012
wifey wrote:
<quoted text>He quit 2 1/2 weeks ago. First few days he stayed sick. It was pretty rough. Today was the first day he has eaten normally. He should gain his weight back now. He smoked for a year. Six to eight months in, Almost every morning complaining of stomach pain. I wish we really knew what that stuff does to your body. After withdrawal, he HATES that stuff. Please people quit! He changed. Blew work off, freaked when he was out, got so lazy. It's worse than weed. Ten times fold.
Ok, glad I'm not the only one experiencing this then. Same symptoms for me to the T
wowsers

Madisonville, KY

#55 Apr 23, 2012
how long did the withdraws last? and what kind was he smoking
wifey

Nashville, TN

#56 Apr 23, 2012
wowsers wrote:
how long did the withdraws last? and what kind was he smoking
They lasted about a month. He's off it now. He smoked K4 K2. Stay away from that crap. It's eating your insides.
liars

Madisonville, KY

#57 May 31, 2012
your all full of shit do some homework on stuff before you go slandering it and when the federal government puts a ban on one chemical they will just make a new one to take its place.LEGALIZE all drugs and you wont have half the problems you do with drug addicts.i have done my fair share of narcotics and have not been sucked into addiction.If the government legalized all drugs how many of you god fearing "law" abiding citizens would go out and do heroin or meth! Most people start using drugs cause they think its cool cause there breaking the law and then get sucked into addiction cause of a weak mind. your brain is the most powerful tool you have and studies show marijuana does not cause memory loss or the lack of most people are just born stupid.
nutz

Owensboro, KY

#58 May 31, 2012
liars wrote:
your all full of shit do some homework on stuff before you go slandering it and when the federal government puts a ban on one chemical they will just make a new one to take its place.LEGALIZE all drugs and you wont have half the problems you do with drug addicts.i have done my fair share of narcotics and have not been sucked into addiction.If the government legalized all drugs how many of you god fearing "law" abiding citizens would go out and do heroin or meth! Most people start using drugs cause they think its cool cause there breaking the law and then get sucked into addiction cause of a weak mind. your brain is the most powerful tool you have and studies show marijuana does not cause memory loss or the lack of most people are just born stupid.
you're an absolute genius!
really

United States

#59 May 31, 2012
liars wrote:
YOU should be allowed to do as much as you want, when you want. Please got OD
Classik

United States

#60 May 31, 2012
I think it to late for that one!
Elvis has left the building!!
lionsden

Morganfield, KY

#61 May 31, 2012
liars wrote:
guess you got it all figured out, i just don't buy that whole if it was legal..we wouldn't have these problems or these addicts...i think u probably need to do some more studying on this liars
lol

United States

#62 Jun 1, 2012
Where can u get it.
liars

Madisonville, KY

#63 Jun 1, 2012
if they legalized everything would you rush out and do heroin or meth?? no you probably wouldn't. point is this country was founded to on the ideas of freedom of choice and to be free of oppression. if you wanna ruin your life then so be it you have a lot less freedom than you THINK! and yea you bible beaters putting all your faith into some thing that does NOT exist is a bigger waste of time and money than any drug addiction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
callie trader 2 hr unknown 3
land o frost 3 hr daddy 15
Olivia Son 4 hr wtf ever 13
Girl always forgotten 6 hr girl always forgo... 50
I want to see u. 7 hr girl always forgo... 84
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 9 hr _FLATLINE-------- 711
bad MOOJUICE 9 hr wtf ever 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages