Anyone know any Women that have Sex f...

Anyone know any Women that have Sex for Cash?

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
hotforslut

Spirit Lake, IA

#1 Aug 6, 2010
Curious?
tpharmer

Crossville, IL

#2 Aug 6, 2010
I do. Call me at 452a9269 (ignore the a)
hotforslut

Spirit Lake, IA

#3 Aug 6, 2010
tpharmer wrote:
I do. Call me at 452a9269 (ignore the a)
Are You a Girl or a Guy?
tpharmer

Crossville, IL

#5 Aug 6, 2010
all woman
hotforslut

Spirit Lake, IA

#6 Aug 6, 2010
tpharmer wrote:
all woman
I got Your number what did You want to talk to Me about?
oh my goodness

Paducah, KY

#7 Aug 6, 2010
i will for $100 and you even get a bonus i'll give you the std i got for free.. i think its herpes or gohnerrea not sure its free so dont gripe
analbeads

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Aug 6, 2010
your mom

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 6, 2010
WTF?? What self-respecting woman would answer some crap like that???
oh my goodness

Paducah, KY

#10 Aug 6, 2010
who says i am a woman maybe im a tranny
whitecheese

Madisonville, KY

#11 Aug 6, 2010
tphammer i just called that number pretending to be jason lol
oh my goodness

Paducah, KY

#13 Aug 6, 2010
what they say when you called
brians bff

Paducah, KY

#14 Aug 6, 2010
brian and i will screw you for a suprisingly small amount of just about any drug you could provide
Whoes everywhere

United States

#15 Aug 6, 2010
No but there's plenty in madisonville that spread for free. Getting paid would actually be a step up for some of the ones I know. In fact if u find any that aren't easy let me know. I've been looking for awhile with no luck

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#16 Aug 6, 2010
www.haltabuse.org

Whoever posted my cell number on here claiming to be me. Stop. Just Stop. If it is Jennifer or Chris, Stop. Do not contact me. Do not talk ABOUT me or Brian. Move on with your life and get over it. WE have contacted the proper authorities and the matter at hand is being dealt with.

Just because you block your id when you call someone does not mean that the police/court system cannot contact the phone provider and get it unblocked on records. From the mouth of the police dispatch lady herself.

So I'm firmly stating, Stop this. This is harassment.

Thirza Pharmer
Nathan

Louisville, KY

#17 Aug 6, 2010
The replied post and many of the threads were posted by Jennifer (Scharstein) Brangers to slander and harrass my kid sister. A police report has been filed, the county attorney has opened a case, and the detectives are tracing all calls including any blocked calls. Cease and desist from all communications. You have been hereby notified. August 6, 2010 5:24PM EST
topxusers

Crossville, IL

#18 Aug 6, 2010
tpharmer wrote:
www.haltabuse.org
Whoever posted my cell number on here claiming to be me. Stop. Just Stop. If it is Jennifer or Chris, Stop. Do not contact me. Do not talk ABOUT me or Brian. Move on with your life and get over it. WE have contacted the proper authorities and the matter at hand is being dealt with.
Just because you block your id when you call someone does not mean that the police/court system cannot contact the phone provider and get it unblocked on records. From the mouth of the police dispatch lady herself.
Thirza Pharmer
oooh we are all scared now lol
bubba

Crossville, IL

#19 Aug 6, 2010
Nathan wrote:
The replied post and many of the threads were posted by Jennifer (Scharstein) Brangers to slander and harrass my kid sister. A police report has been filed, the county attorney has opened a case, and the detectives are tracing all calls including any blocked calls. Cease and desist from all communications. You have been hereby notified. August 6, 2010 5:24PM EST
Does you sister give pretty good he*d? I got 5 bucks and I could use a bj.
etown funny

Crossville, IL

#20 Aug 6, 2010
tpharmer wrote:
www.haltabuse.org
Thirza Pharmer
isnt that the same thing you claim to have done to faith miller in etown? isnt karma funny?
Hili

Madisonville, KY

#21 Aug 6, 2010
Damn I never knew how many losers madisonville really had in it until I got on here. Leave that girl alone. I bet none of u would say this shit to somebodies face. All u can do is hide behind a computer.
Adam Ant

Spirit Lake, IA

#22 Aug 6, 2010
You can find plenty of women willing to have sex for cash on Craigslist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving here. 1 hr crackerhead 2
Gorillas at Marathon. 1 hr crackerhead 21
Hartford 4 hr old news 11
grapevine parents beware! 4 hr D a m m I t b o y 14
I've been satisfying your man for years. 11 hr D a m m I t b o y 40
cats den hotties! (Aug '11) 12 hr Tj d 15
reality check 12 hr wow 2

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance