Wearing pajama's in public

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Jess Dontgetit

Dunmor, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2011
Just got back from the store where I saw not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 people wearing their pajama's. None of them were buying medicine for a possible illness. Just don't get this. Put some clothes on people!!
Poop

Pflugerville, TX

#2 Jan 15, 2011
Haha I couldn't agree more. I work in retail and People come in our store all the time wearing their pajamas. My favorite was an old guy who had duck pajamas on that said "shut the duck up" all over his pants.
carolyn

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2011
My sister wears her pajamas out all the time lol
Dresser

Dunmor, KY

#4 Jan 15, 2011
carolyn wrote:
My sister wears her pajamas out all the time lol
If she is 10 years old or above, tell her to put some clothes on, if she is under 10 years old, dress her yourself
Whatever

Dunmor, KY

#5 Jan 15, 2011
If you don't like it, avert your eyes elsewhere.
Dresser

Dunmor, KY

#6 Jan 15, 2011
Whatever wrote:
If you don't like it, avert your eyes elsewhere.
No! I don't like it. I will NOT avert my eyes. I will stare at you till you look away. PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON IN PUBLIC
carolyn

United States

#7 Jan 15, 2011
She's over 21 dresses the way she wants. I have ni right to tell her nothing on how to dress
Dresser

Dunmor, KY

#8 Jan 15, 2011
carolyn wrote:
She's over 21 dresses the way she wants. I have ni right to tell her nothing on how to dress
Well I do and I assert my right to tell her to put some clothes on
Nevaeh

Madisonville, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2011
It just shows how lazy they are and how much pride they have in themselves. Such a sorry site, but then again maybe that's all they have to put on sense they are probably too lazy to work for a living....regardless, it isn't cute at all.
kill um

Madisonville, KY

#10 Jan 15, 2011
Yeah its retarded. Just shows they are lazy.
Haley

Ripley, TN

#11 Jan 15, 2011
That's so stupid, hell. I will go out in my pajamas any day I want. And if someone told me to put some clothes on, I would hit them in the damn face, the doors on stores and stuff don't say " If you wear pajamas, you will get kicked out. "
So, anyone who tries to tell me not to wear what I want, mattering if they're pajamas or not, I will hit them, cause that's my choice. If you don't like it, then don't look at me.
Claude Balls

United States

#12 Jan 15, 2011
A pair of pajama pants looks a hell of a lot better than a pair of jeans with the ass ripped out or pants so low that you can see the wearers a--hole. If you don't like what anyone is wearing, don't look at them. Get a life.
Juno

Pflugerville, TX

#13 Jan 15, 2011
I despise this new pajama in public business. People look ridiculous and skanky in their jammies in Walmart. I know it's their prerogative but it still looks skanky.
Claude Balls

United States

#14 Jan 15, 2011
So what! It looks skanky. Don't look. Life will go on. The world won't end.
Scoooob

Carmi, IL

#15 Jan 15, 2011
You have to admit that the pajamas look better then 300lb people wearing speedos and spandex in public!!!!
Poop

Pflugerville, TX

#16 Jan 15, 2011
P.S. Men shouldn't wear sweat pants in public either.
Debbie

Pflugerville, TX

#17 Jan 15, 2011
These people have no self respect.
True

Dunmor, KY

#18 Jan 16, 2011
"A pair of pajama pants looks a hell of a lot better than a pair of jeans with the ass ripped out or pants so low that you can see the wearers a--hole."

I completely agree with this post. I find pajamas to be far less offensive than some girl wearing an ill fitting Tshirt with a muffin top and some ratty jeans.

If it's in the middle of the night, who cares? Seriously. The stores require a shirt, shoes, and (presumably) pants concerning public attire. As long as those requirements are met, I don't care what other people wear. It's not my business. I'm there to do my thing, they are there to do theirs.

Everyone has a story. Some people are lazy, some people just have to go to the store during inopportune times, and some people are sick.

Maybe the person you didn't see with medication in their basket got their medication filled before going to Walmart to get food - The bottom line is that you don't know, and it's not your business any more than it is mine.

If people have to stop wearing pajamas in public - then the saggers have to stop sagging, and the old ladies will no longer be able to wear lime green pants with a flowery button up shirt. Unfortunately, that's just not going to happen - so you're just going to have to suck it up and deal with it. Just be grateful they aren't showing a bunch of skin that you don't want to see.
kill um

Madisonville, KY

#19 Jan 16, 2011
ima start wearing my undies and a t shirt in public
commonsense

Madisonville, KY

#20 Jan 16, 2011
Dresser, Jess, seriously?! Thank God you are not in-charge of anyone, dictating b$^#$! Its a free country get over it, if you don't like it move to f$$^$ cuba or china

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White out of state vans with Arab men (Jul '16) 1 hr lethaldragon16 10
Why get into relationships when you can't be fa... 1 hr lethaldragon16 52
Hells Half Acre (Dec '08) 2 hr lethaldragon16 137
My Circus You the Monkey 3 hr Ispy 12
Poor officer king :( 4 hr Open wide 3
Hospital 5 hr Open wide 44
repent!!!! 8 hr Harbinger of Truth 1

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance