the bands Sexstone and stepping stone

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
New to the area

Madisonville, KY

#1 May 3, 2010
I was at Foxy the past two weekend and both weekend there were local bands playing! The first weekend was stepping stones or something like that. The past weekend was sexstone! I have to say after listening to the first band play I was not please to have to listen to the second. WOW I am so glad I did! They Rock the house! I mean really Rock the house! Not to bash the stepping stone but they really need some updated stuff. Some of there stuff I was told the play all the time. That is not all their songs. Now some of them were ok but I just dont understand why when you have Sexstone to play why you would listen to want to listen to the other band!!! That kind of music seem to me outdated!!!!
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#2 May 3, 2010
Sexstone means 'F%cken Rock.
Jon Quatro

Spirit Lake, IA

#3 May 3, 2010
There's a reason both bands are Independent. Simply put, they're both garbage.
miscoop

Senath, MO

#4 May 3, 2010
Well first of all let me say that both of theese bands are awesome local bands but one of our best friends is in Steppin Stone and theese guys are very talented. They write alot of their own music and in my opinion it should have already been signed by a major label,it takes alot of hard work to do what theese guys do and to be good at it. Now as to their music being outdated well its all a matter of opinion and what kind of music that you like,they play alot of blues style music and southern rock vs alot of rock or country but it is safe to say that theese guys can play about anything you want to hear. And for you people that have never really heard them they are on myspace steppinstone/4 or you can call 93.9 wktg and reguest them on out to lunch and I am sure you wont be disappointed.
ashley

Madisonville, KY

#5 May 4, 2010
I think that the sexstone band is the best!!!!! I love all of the members!! They are all hot!
Jon Carlisle

White House, TN

#6 May 4, 2010
Maybe they should go into modeling then instead of music, because music is definitely not their forte. Listening to it makes me wanna go blast Justin Bieber.
Casey

Madisonville, KY

#7 May 5, 2010
Jon Carlisle wrote:
Maybe they should go into modeling then instead of music, because music is definitely not their forte. Listening to it makes me wanna go blast Justin Bieber.
If you are such a big fan of steppin stone fine! We know steppin stone playes at bowling green all the time you have to be one of the groupies.
Like miscoop said it all depends on your flavor of music.
Just to let you know that I place my bet with the sexstone, they are more updated just like new to the area said.
Jon Quatro

Spirit Lake, IA

#8 May 5, 2010
They both suck hardcore.
coop

Somerset, KY

#9 May 5, 2010
if u like sex wih stones go listen to sex stone if you like steppin on stones go listen to steppin stone it all a matter of opinon. I like all types of music and i like Steppin Stone better than any band because of their originals, but its my opinon. dont tell or try to convince me who is better or best cause im not you i like watt i like!!! STEPPIN STONE RAWKS!!! although SEXSTONE IS A VERY GOOD TO.
boo

Hanson, KY

#10 May 5, 2010
new to the area you dont know what u are talking about go back to ur area!!!!!!!!!! and know sex stones are not all that hot
Jon Quatro

Spirit Lake, IA

#11 May 5, 2010
coop wrote:
if u like sex wih stones go listen to sex stone if you like steppin on stones go listen to steppin stone it all a matter of opinon. I like all types of music and i like Steppin Stone better than any band because of their originals, but its my opinon. dont tell or try to convince me who is better or best cause im not you i like watt i like!!! STEPPIN STONE RAWKS!!! although SEXSTONE IS A VERY GOOD TO.
Why do you keep posting the same nonsense over and over? It's obvious that you're the other poster as well above. Here's another question, did you graduate High School? If you did, I'd go ask for my money back. And one other thing, nobody on this forum gives a damn about Sexstone, Stepping Stone, or even AssholeStone for that matter so STFU about it already. No one wants to listen to that trash music. We'd all rather listen to Justin Bieber than that crap.
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#12 May 5, 2010
Everybody has to dance to their own tune.
coop

Somerset, KY

#13 May 5, 2010
Jon Quatro wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep posting the same nonsense over and over? It's obvious that you're the other poster as well above. Here's another question, did you graduate High School? If you did, I'd go ask for my money back. And one other thing, nobody on this forum gives a damn about Sexstone, Stepping Stone, or even AssholeStone for that matter so STFU about it already. No one wants to listen to that trash music. We'd all rather listen to Justin Bieber than that crap.
Really just how obvious is it? Because I am not that other poster above, that other poster is my wife thank you very much! And how does this turn into someone stating their opinion into a pissing match. And if no one wants to listen to it thats their opinon as well and as for you if you dont care oh well,but why are you on here posting if you dont care oh I know why because you post on everything on this site!!
Jon Quatro

Spirit Lake, IA

#14 May 5, 2010
It's pretty obvious because you both use the same dumbass logic that doesn't even make any sense. Let me give a couple examples:

if u like sex wih stones go listen to sex stone if you like steppin on stones go listen to steppin stone it all a matter of opinon. I like all types of music and i like Steppin Stone better than any band because of their originals, but its my opinon.

If you are such a big fan of steppin stone fine! We know steppin stone playes at bowling green all the time you have to be one of the groupies.

Obviously both from the same person cause it makes no effin sense whatever and the common grammar mistakes in both statements.

And why am I on here posting if I don't care? Because I think stupidity should be abolished. So stop bumping this useless topic to the top and taking up valuable internet space with garbage. No one gives a damn about Stepping Stone, SexStone, or Cockstone for that matter. So zip it.
Michelle

Madisonville, KY

#15 May 6, 2010
I happen to know both of the band! Now I do happen to like sexstone better than steppin stones! However, that is my opinion. Sexstone sing their own songs that they write themselves. Stepping Stones has wrote a few songs but then they also sing songs that have been around for ages too.
I don't go listen to the steppin stones anymore. When you go listen to them it is always the same songs in the same order. Also it is the same groupie that are always there. The band wives, and their family and a few friends.
Sexstone always packs house.
boo

Hanson, KY

#16 May 6, 2010
ok ok michelle stepping stone packs the house two and i like stepping stone better then sexstone and stepping stone sing their own songs and they are good . And sexstone has the same groupies but they are all four show that is y they pack the house
sue

Hanson, KY

#17 May 6, 2010
sexstone suck ass and all they have is groupies come and i mean groupies that is y it is called sex and they are not all that hot
SEXSTONE FAN

Emmetsburg, IA

#18 May 6, 2010
You guys are rude and these posts are just ridiculous. All the people in the band are really nice...and their music is actually good! Plus, they put on a good show. Y'all should come give them a listen....or stop hating!!! Thanks and have a great day :)))))
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#19 May 6, 2010
No one said they were bad people.

Some of us just like real music with our dinner.
sue

Hanson, KY

#20 May 6, 2010
i have listen to them and they suck SEXSTONE SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
think your master 50 min Master 4
ray ray dunlap 54 min Master 3
I miss GAF 1 hr Master 3
Carhartt 3rd shift h oes 2 hr Master 5
Blog Number One 8 hr Master 2
laura petway manitou mayor (May '12) 10 hr Master 19
Madisonville police unaware or not doing job 10 hr Master 4

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance