First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Bashful

Owensboro, KY

#1 Oct 20, 2012
Saw your name on here and wanted to say Hi. Don't see Wanda anywhere. Nice day for a bowl of chili and a nap. Thank God Sunday is near and FOOTBALL!!! I can't believe Peyton won that game the other day. Wish the cardinals had won their game too (baseball). It's almost World Series. My last chemo is Halloween. How spooky is that! Lots of love sent your way. Your a good man AL. Don't drink too much tomorrow!
AL

Madisonville, KY

#3 Oct 20, 2012
Bashful wrote:
Saw your name on here and wanted to say Hi. Don't see Wanda anywhere. Nice day for a bowl of chili and a nap. Thank God Sunday is near and FOOTBALL!!! I can't believe Peyton won that game the other day. Wish the cardinals had won their game too (baseball). It's almost World Series. My last chemo is Halloween. How spooky is that! Lots of love sent your way. Your a good man AL. Don't drink too much tomorrow!
Hey Bashful !
Love me some Football !
Payton did have a hell of a comeback !
I went to the Pittsburg / Tennessee game last Sunday it was a great game !
Good to hear from you !
Hope all is well !!!:-)
Bashful

Centertown, KY

#4 Oct 20, 2012
All is boring. I like being bald; I may just shave my head from now on.LOL. Don't have to shave my legs either. I liked the Titans better when Jeff was the coach. Do you like Hasselbeck? I just can't get used to him. I enjoy it everytime Rothlesberger gets beat. I know I didn't spell that right. Don't like to watch the Colts since Peyton and Dungy left. All is well. I am blessed. I can't complain. Hope you have a Happy Halloween. I miss our "married with children" days. It was pretty funny. We did a good job. Bye.
AL

Madisonville, KY

#5 Oct 20, 2012
Bashful wrote:
All is boring. I like being bald; I may just shave my head from now on.LOL. Don't have to shave my legs either. I liked the Titans better when Jeff was the coach. Do you like Hasselbeck? I just can't get used to him. I enjoy it everytime Rothlesberger gets beat. I know I didn't spell that right. Don't like to watch the Colts since Peyton and Dungy left. All is well. I am blessed. I can't complain. Hope you have a Happy Halloween. I miss our "married with children" days. It was pretty funny. We did a good job. Bye.
Just think of the $ you save on hair care products !:-)
Yeah I liked Jeff Fisher a lot better and Hasselbeck is OK but I hope locker works out . Chris Johnson is finally playing better .
You have a Happy Halloween too !
I you go trick or treating you can go as G I Jane !:-)
Jesse

Madisonville, KY

#6 Oct 20, 2012
We don't need no Al, we need a fat gal, we need Kim K to be our pal, we need to bang a hottie in a LaSalle, we need a government program...
Bashful

White Plains, KY

#8 Oct 20, 2012
AL wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think of the $ you save on hair care products !:-)
Yeah I liked Jeff Fisher a lot better and Hasselbeck is OK but I hope locker works out . Chris Johnson is finally playing better .
You have a Happy Halloween too !
I you go trick or treating you can go as G I Jane !:-)
I think I'll go as Uncle Fester from the Adams family; light bulb and all. Ky is playing Georgia; are you watching?
AL

Madisonville, KY

#9 Oct 20, 2012
Ha Ha that's funny !!:-)
Yeah I'm watching . Ky is giving them all they can handle !
AL

Madisonville, KY

#10 Oct 20, 2012
Maybe next week ?:-(
Bashful

Owensboro, KY

#11 Oct 20, 2012
AL wrote:
Maybe next week ?:-(
can't wait until Sunday. I like to watch Fox pre game show with Bradshaw. I'm mad because Frank Caliendo went to ESPN. I always loved his skits/jokes. Does anyone care if the Bengals are playing? If they disappeared would anyone notice. My list of teams that should disappear:Bengals, Browns,Bills. I notice a B thing going on here.
AL

Madisonville, KY

#12 Oct 20, 2012
Bashful wrote:
<quoted text>can't wait until Sunday. I like to watch Fox pre game show with Bradshaw. I'm mad because Frank Caliendo went to ESPN. I always loved his skits/jokes. Does anyone care if the Bengals are playing? If they disappeared would anyone notice. My list of teams that should disappear:Bengals, Browns,Bills. I notice a B thing going on here.
I can't wait either !
I luv Sunday !
I going to fire up the smoker and sit on my a$$ and watch football all day !
Love it !
Go Titains !!!!!
Bashful

White Plains, KY

#13 Oct 21, 2012
AL wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait either !
I luv Sunday !
I going to fire up the smoker and sit on my a$$ and watch football all day !
Love it !
Go Titains !!!!!
congrats Titans!!! Green BAY!! Watching the Jets and gonna watch the Cardnals. Happy work week Al.
AL

Madisonville, KY

#14 Oct 21, 2012
Bashful wrote:
<quoted text>congrats Titans!!! Green BAY!! Watching the Jets and gonna watch the Cardnals. Happy work week Al.
Titans barely pulled out
another one .
Was it just me or did both teams seem to lack defense ?:-)
Hope you have a good week too !
Bashful

Owensboro, KY

#15 Oct 21, 2012
AL wrote:
<quoted text>
Titans barely pulled out
another one .
Was it just me or did both teams seem to lack defense ?:-)
Hope you have a good week too !
didn't watch the Titans. Watched Green Bay and the Jets. Now SF is 5 runs ahead of the Cards. Looks like a game 7. Why do the Jets not send Sanchez to the moon; he might do something useful there! Aaron Rogers is really good. I don't really have a 'favorite' team anymore. Not since Peyton left the Colts. I'm a football orphan. Have to get blood work tomorrow. YUK! Stay happy!
Bashful

Calhoun, KY

#16 Oct 28, 2012
Hey Al! Colts and Titans. Enjoy the game. Thought Detroit would put the Giants out. SF has some good pitching. Peyton plays tonight. Chili again today. I am laaaaazzzzzyyyyy. Love, Bashful. Tell Wanda HI!
AL

Madisonville, KY

#17 Oct 28, 2012
Bashful wrote:
Hey Al! Colts and Titans. Enjoy the game. Thought Detroit would put the Giants out. SF has some good pitching. Peyton plays tonight. Chili again today. I am laaaaazzzzzyyyyy. Love, Bashful. Tell Wanda HI!
Hi ! I had a ticket to the game but didn't go I'm going next week when they play da Bears !! I'm lazy too . That's what I love about Sundays I can be !!!

Since: Aug 12

Pineville, KY

#18 Oct 28, 2012
Hi my sweets :)

I am lazy also wish I cld watch football but being forced to watch NASCAR :(
Bashful

Hawesville, KY

#20 Oct 28, 2012
wandafoxx wrote:
Hi my sweets :)
I am lazy also wish I cld watch football but being forced to watch NASCAR :(
that's horrible! U need to be rescued. I just can't watch people chasing their tails. Happy Halloween!!!
Bashful

Hawesville, KY

#21 Oct 28, 2012
AL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi ! I had a ticket to the game but didn't go I'm going next week when they play da Bears !! I'm lazy too . That's what I love about Sundays I can be !!!
one more chemo! one more chemo! Oh happy day. It's on Halloween. Just my luck. Can't complain, but still do. I am blessed. I watched the Colts and Titans. Watching the Giants and Cowboys now.

Since: Aug 12

Pineville, KY

#23 Oct 28, 2012
Glad you only have one left :)
Bashful

White Plains, KY

#24 Oct 31, 2012
Happy Halloween Al and Wanda! I have been naughty. I'm on Santa's "BAD LIST". I can't tell what I've done. I'll have to keep it a secret. LOL. Psst! I didn't brush my teeth. LOL. That's as naughty as I feel like getting. I did start a topix one time about the weirdest place that you've ever had sex. Do u all want to tell. Mine was at the drive in in the front seat. The windows were reallly fogged up. I don't think anyone saw. Nowadays that's probably not that bad. I was really horny when I was younger. Ha ha ha. Now I'm old and worn out. Al, what's that joke about a rear end in a recliner.:-)Loves and kisses. Hugs and best wishes.Bashbull. HA HA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Olivia Son (Nov '13) 1 hr Rear Admiral 47
Moving here. 1 hr Game time 9
Where did Gregory Rodgers go? 1 hr tube-sock 4
Vaginal disease outbreak 2 hr Game time 3
Tod Hill at it again 2 hr Doo Tail 7
Local ADHD case found on train tracks 6 hr Nezz album 1
Mentally misfit 6 hr Nezz album 1

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance