Wondering about it

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 30, 2012
I was looking on a website and noticed that there was this group from Madisonville called this. Is it a band or something?
Jesse

Pineville, KY

#3 Apr 30, 2012
We need to know about this squad, we need to give a fat woman our hot rod, we need to rub Kim Kardashian's bod, we need to give her our wad, we need our shoes re-shod, we need to dress all mod, we need a government program...
hardly know

White House, TN

#4 Apr 30, 2012
Wondering about it wrote:
I was looking on a website and noticed that there was this group from Madisonville called this. Is it a band or something?
At one time I thought there were some boys who called their gang this.
mindyourown

Dunmor, KY

#6 Apr 30, 2012
I think its more of a joke than anything not a gang just a close nit group of friends

j_e_s_s_e

“You Need A”

Since: Jan 12

Government Program

#7 Apr 30, 2012
We need to hear more about this monster squad, we need to fish for some cod, we need a fat woman that knows what to eat for her bod, we need to give this fat woman our rod, we need to plant some sod, we need to give a nod, we need a government program...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why don't some people tip at Sonic? (Aug '11) 10 min BaConNator 415
Shoplifter Rachel stealing to make drug money?? (Jun '11) 1 hr Maynerd 858
Who ya gonna call 3 hr Startover 2
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 7 hr Muzik man 1,327
Chicken Little 10 hr Maynerd 1
Madisonsonville Ky Crappiest town Earth 10 hr Maynerd 43
attention please 11 hr Maynerd 2

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance