I love u cupcake!
wifey

Smithland, KY

#2 Aug 10, 2012
I love you more
uhhuh

United States

#3 Aug 10, 2012
I don't think so, I'll show you how much more I love u when I get home. Just point where u want me to start kissin.
wifey

Smithland, KY

#4 Aug 10, 2012
We have been married for 11 yrs. I think by now,you know where I like to be kissed. I still say I love you more.
uhhuh

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2012
Uh no. I like it better when u tell me how to do it. That way I know im hitting all the right spots.
wifey

Smithland, KY

#6 Aug 10, 2012
I like it when your aggressive!
Mistress

Montclair, NJ

#7 Aug 10, 2012
He loves it when I tell him where to kiss and what to do. I love him being my little sex slave and he loves me more.
uhhuh

Smithland, KY

#8 Aug 10, 2012
Mistress wrote:
He loves it when I tell him where to kiss and what to do. I love him being my little sex slave and he loves me more.
u just don't know it yet but wifey is my mistress.
wifey

Smithland, KY

#9 Aug 10, 2012
Lmao thanks we needed a laugh
uhhuh

Smithland, KY

#10 Aug 11, 2012
You laughed yesterday after you burped when you swallowed. I wasn't expecting the servicing. I'll let you get rested up and maybe tonigh I can service you. Love u
Jesse

Dunmor, KY

#11 Aug 11, 2012
We need a treat, we need a fat woman to lick out feet, we need Kim K to give us some of her stuff that is sweet, we need a ho to greet, we need a hottie to swallow our meat, we need a government program...
uhhuh

Smithland, KY

#12 Aug 11, 2012
Jesse wrote:
We need a treat, we need a fat woman to lick out feet, we need Kim K to give us some of her stuff that is sweet, we need a ho to greet, we need a hottie to swallow our meat, we need a government program...
your a hell of a guy Jesse.
wifey

Smithland, KY

#13 Aug 11, 2012
Love you too Uh huh
uhhuh

Smithland, KY

#15 Aug 12, 2012
Wifey I need you. I need you to let me feel you, I need to put my meatloaf in your oven. You need to let me ride you. Baby I'm horny. Can I c[_]m in there and get me some.
wifey

Smithland, KY

#16 Aug 12, 2012
Sorry I'm 3hrs late. You should have texted. You already know you can have anytime you want it.
uhhuh

Smithland, KY

#17 Aug 13, 2012
I know that's why I robbed it this morning at 4am and decided to go back to sleep til 6. Love you baby cakes.
yuck

Nebo, KY

#18 Aug 13, 2012
Omg. I'm just got sick!!!!!
wifey

Smithland, KY

#19 Aug 13, 2012
Yuck you have a bachelors degree and you said. " I'm just got sick" lol. Shouldn't it be "I"?
yuck

Nebo, KY

#20 Aug 13, 2012
FU.... Lol.
uhhuh

United States

#21 Aug 14, 2012
Hello yuck, long time no talk. How are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How about Dok ShoK 2 min Cackle and Hide 7
Fat women shouldnt be allowed in the gym 24 min Lord have mercy 8
Who is a snitch (Aug '15) 34 min Cackle and Hide 39
Stupid should fade 35 min Lord have mercy 13
Keep My Name Out of Your Mouth 49 min Cackle and Hide 18
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Rattlesnake Pete 901
Late night 1 hr Cackle and Hide 12

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages