First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blueeyes

Dawson Springs, KY

#24 Oct 23, 2012
My heart hurts hearing this sad news. Some of my best high school memories included Randy Hayes. He had the best personality and sense of humor, and he truly had a smile that could make everyone around him smile. I hate that he was hurting so bad. Rest in peace Randy.
sad

Hopkinsville, KY

#25 Oct 23, 2012
i just dont know why he would do it he was always happy with a smile he was good people i well miss him rest in peace my bro i well miss u and many more well too.
remember

United States

#26 Oct 23, 2012
I'm trying to place randy's face.was he red headed and had a huge smile?
If that Is him I do remember him from years back and he was a great guy back when I knew him in school.
dana friends

Mooresville, NC

#27 Oct 23, 2012
Rest In Peace Rambo. Seems like yesterday you was walking in the door with that big smile on your face. An old friend called me yesterday at work and told me the news. remembering all the good times we had at work and all the times you hung out with your crazy friend mike shelton. RIP
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#28 Oct 23, 2012
How old was he?
a friend

Eddyville, KY

#29 Oct 23, 2012
R.I.P. Randy you will be missed brother. I hope there will be justice for you
jsnyder

United States

#30 Oct 23, 2012
Jumper wrote:
How old was he?
he was 31
a friend

Eddyville, KY

#31 Oct 23, 2012
Jumper wrote:
How old was he?
Bout 29/30
curious

Dawson Springs, KY

#32 Oct 23, 2012
a friend wrote:
R.I.P. Randy you will be missed brother. I hope there will be justice for you
don't mean to be rude but what do u mean by that? Justice for him, I'm really not meaning to be hateful in anyway.
abc

Dunmor, KY

#34 Oct 28, 2012
Randysbiggestfan

United States

#35 Apr 19, 2013
jsnyder wrote:
Alh thank you. Randy and i were best friends since the 3rd grade and i do know that smile and i hear that voice in my head right now. I will miss him so much
Josh, I know he loved you very much. And his family still does love you very much. You were one of his dearest friends. He would've died to protect you. You made him laugh during some of his darkest days as a little boy...you knew him. He just loved everyone else more than he loved himself. A lot of people are saying he was mentally ill. For those, I say this that if you thought you knew him, you probably didn't KNOW him. He'd lived a million terrible lifetimes in his life with a few beautiful moments. He would not ever put that burden of his sorrows on someone else. He hid his pain, and gave the world all of his joy. He was my oldest friend. I miss him everyday. I cry only selfish tears because I knew his pain, but now he's found PEACE. I can find solace in that, but no one lit up my life like RANDY HAYES. Shine on Brother, shine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why is society ganging up on white males 1 hr DeeP SiX 8
Any local women dancers 1 hr DeeP SiX 6
Traditionalist Worker Party - Madisonville KY C... (Jul '16) 1 hr Exporter 24
What's going on with Logan stempian 2 hr Dude 24 1
West Noel 4 hr ThePainfulTruth44 16
Police hindering prosecution 5 hr DeeP SiX 7
walmart madisonville ky doing better in hanson? 5 hr DeeP SiX 12

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance